You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:13 pm

Leon Goretzka is set to get a signing on fee of around €20m following his transfer to Bayern added to his wages of €10m per year including bonuses [SportBild]
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:46 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Leon Goretzka is set to get a signing on fee of around €20m following his transfer to Bayern added to his wages of €10m per year including bonuses [SportBild]
"free transfer", they said.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:54 pm

MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Leon Goretzka is set to get a signing on fee of around €20m following his transfer to Bayern added to his wages of €10m per year including bonuses [SportBild]

Future "world-class" player and a football "legend", they said... :think:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:55 pm

MUTU wrote:

Still better than paying Schalke 50 million euros.
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:20 pm

Paphlagonian wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Still better than paying Schalke 50 million euros.

Yes but I'd rather pay Schalke 20 million euros than Goretzka 20 million euros. Schalke getting money benefits us indirectly.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paphlagonian » Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:44 pm

MUTU wrote:Yes but I'd rather pay Schalke 20 million euros than Goretzka 20 million euros. Schalke getting money benefits us indirectly.

Care to elaborate ?
Paphlagonian
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Turkey

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:06 pm

Completely normal for a free transfer. Lewandowski got a signing bonus as well.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby FCB12Forever » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:40 pm

We should reimburse Schalke 04 somehow. Perhaps some of our current players will go there this summer or over the next 2 years
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:We should reimburse Schalke 04 somehow. Perhaps some of our current players will go there this summer or over the next 2 years

Lol, why? We owe them nothing. Unless it's for "good karma" or whatever, I don't see any reason to do them any favors.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:33 am

aterford wrote:Lol, why? We owe them nothing. Unless it's for "good karma" or whatever, I don't see any reason to do them any favors.

There's no karma, but Other teams have people that feel. You might play well in a league with 1 - 2 teams hating you, that's totally fine. But you cannot play well in a league where 17 teams hate you. They can do whatever they can in a game against you: e.g. injure your players...
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby aterford » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:21 am

FCB12Forever wrote:
aterford wrote:Lol, why? We owe them nothing. Unless it's for "good karma" or whatever, I don't see any reason to do them any favors.

There's no karma, but Other teams have people that feel. You might play well in a league with 1 - 2 teams hating you, that's totally fine. But you cannot play well in a league where 17 teams hate you. They can do whatever they can in a game against you: e.g. injure your players...

Yeah, not sure I'm following. Goretzka isn't the first free transfer we've made nor is he the best player we've taken from a BL team (free or not). Any ill-effects from signing players from around the league would surely be felt by now, regardless of if we throw Schalke a bone or not...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:06 am

aterford wrote:Yeah, not sure I'm following. Goretzka isn't the first free transfer we've made nor is he the best player we've taken from a BL team (free or not). Any ill-effects from signing players from around the league would surely be felt by now, regardless of if we throw Schalke a bone or not...

There already is I am afraid. We have many injuries partially thanks to the violent tackles and takedowns from various opponents in the league.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:05 am

Paphlagonian wrote:
MUTU wrote:Yes but I'd rather pay Schalke 20 million euros than Goretzka 20 million euros. Schalke getting money benefits us indirectly.

Care to elaborate ?
Sure.
More money in Schalke's bank account means more money they have to improve the team and therefore provide a bigger competition in the Bundesliga, which in turn makes the league more attractive to viewers and improves TV revenue and sale of merchandise whilst gaining more new fans for Bayern.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Roonzil » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:33 am

MUTU wrote:

Every "free transfer" gets a signing on bonus as far as I know...not surprised by this in the slightest.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MUTU » Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:46 am

Roonzil wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Every "free transfer" gets a signing on bonus as far as I know...not surprised by this in the slightest.

Sometimes even non-free transfers. A sign-on bonus is a means of paying a player enough incentive-to-sign money without disrupting your salary structure. Imagine if, rather than a €10m salary + €20m sign-on bonus we paid him €15m salary. That's probably more than what Thiago and Vidal are earning. I remember there were rumours that when Bayern signed Deisler from Hertha BSC he was paid a large sign-on fee.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News