You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Leon Goretzka

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Leon Goretzka

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:32 am

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am

MaCk0y wrote:Image
Wait, you guys get adverts on Tapatalk?!?!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:38 am

yes :evil:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:40 am

Damn I had no idea. How long has this been? Nobody should be seeing ads, at all. This has been a point for BayernForum.com.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:42 am

About a year ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Extreme Pessimist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:46 am

MUTU wrote:Damn I had no idea. How long has this been? Nobody should be seeing ads, at all. This has been a point for BayernForum.com.

It's flooded with ads.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:53 am

The free version displays ads.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:41 am

Manchu wrote:I've seen a lot of complaints about our transfer policy, but "he's only the next Ballack" has to be the strangest one yet.

Well, that's because I wish the club to aspire to (not just hope for ) more than the obligatory BL title.

Ballack was a fantastic, but nonetheless a limited player as I've outlined in previous posts. In my opinion, post Leverkusen, he never really played in a system that made the best use of his talents. Not many teams will be playing an adventurous 4-1-4-1.

He is a player who needed the right system and players around him to thrive, not someone who excelled irrespective of these constraints. You want an example of the latter kind of player, it's De bruyne & Hazard.

So I see Goretzka as a similar player as Ballack. That may be unfair and pessimistic when he hasn't been given a chance but it's also very optimistic to think Goretzka will be an elite level addition to the squad.. Yes, he'll rack up the goals and player points in the BL. When it's required on a tough CL night, can he make a difference? I don't see him having the ability to do so.
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:48 pm

Bild | Leon Goretzka had a meeting yesterday with Schalke chairman Cle­mens Tön­nies in what appears the last desperate attempt from the club to convince him to stay. Goretzka has been sharing an apartment with a friend in Bochum and is already looking for a new house.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:09 pm

A new house... where? 8)
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby aterford » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:25 pm

Ed. wrote:
Manchu wrote:I've seen a lot of complaints about our transfer policy, but "he's only the next Ballack" has to be the strangest one yet.

Yes, he'll rack up the goals and player points in the BL. When it's required on a tough CL night, can he make a difference? I don't see him having the ability to do so.

I'd be interested to hear your reasoning behind this. As of so far it's consisted largely of "he won't be an impact player" and "he'll be the next Ballack" and "he'll do well in small matches but not big ones" but largely without any supporting evidence. Seeing as you're the one making the positive claim here ("Goretzka doesn't have the ability to make the difference in a big UCL match, etc") I would say the burden of proof falls on you to back up these claims. Do you have any sort of evidence to support that? Or is it just a matter of preference? It's okay to simply say "I don't have any concrete reasons, I just have a hunch" or "I just don't prefer this player" and so on, that's well and fine - but let's not pretend that holding to the opinion "Goretzka won't be a difference maker" without any evidence is any more a valid opinion than those of us who believe he will be a quality player for us in the future. There is a reason we've been after him since he was at Bochum. So, like I said: if you have some sort of evidence to support the claims you're making, by all means, present it, but until then, let's just admit that you just don't care to sign him simply out of personal preference. At this point you're just sounding like #12 (sorry buddy ;) ) with Brandt.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:03 pm

Uli Hoeneß on Leon Goretzka: "The chances are good. If he joins us, that would be good. It's not done, he hasn't signed a contract. Only when the doctor says yes, then the move is done" [Funke Sport]

Christian Heidel confirms Uli Hoeneß' statement on Goretzka: "This is consistent with what we have been told directly. We are being asked when we will announce something, but it's not up to us because Goretzka's contract is expiring & a move can be completed without our consent"

We're waiting for the medical ?! Or it's done,but there is a problem with him ?
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:59 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß on Leon Goretzka: "The chances are good. If he joins us, that would be good. It's not done, he hasn't signed a contract. Only when the doctor says yes, then the move is done" [Funke Sport]

Christian Heidel confirms Uli Hoeneß' statement on Goretzka: "This is consistent with what we have been told directly. We are being asked when we will announce something, but it's not up to us because Goretzka's contract is expiring & a move can be completed without our consent"

I'm wondering the same! Every party has all but confirmed it's on the cards (I guess Goretzka himself has been quiet lately, but..) so I'm curious as to what the holdup is. The only thing I can think is that perhaps his recent injury is still lingering enough so that he hasn't been medically cleared?
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB12Forever » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:03 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Uli Hoeneß on Leon Goretzka: "The chances are good. If he joins us, that would be good. It's not done, he hasn't signed a contract. Only when the doctor says yes, then the move is done" [Funke Sport]

From what I understand, Leon is stuck on the medical. We (Bayern, Goretzka) are waiting for the doctor's consent. It has to be the leg problem. I believe "fatigue" is the correct word to use here.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:15 pm

MUTU wrote:Wait, you guys get adverts on Tapatalk?!?!

Since June 2017 according to this thread: suggestions-support-f18/tapatalk-issues-t8185.html
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News