You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Lazar Marković

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Lazar Marković

Postby MUTU » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:32 pm

FC Bayern are reportedly after 18 year old Serbian international striker Lazar Marković, who plays for Serbian SuperLiga club FK Partizan. Lazar Marković operates as a second striker and is considered a big talent.

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fanrepor ... 887_3.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Lazar Marković

Postby BayernLove » Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:36 pm

MUTU wrote:FC Bayern are reportedly after 18 year old Serbian international striker Lazar Marković, who plays for Serbian SuperLiga club FK Partizan. Lazar Marković operates as a second striker and is considered a big talent.

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fanrepor ... 887_3.html

Well Serbia and Montenegro I have a soft spot for, with Kolarov, Krasic, Jovetić and the likes. Go ahead Bayern, why not?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Lazar Marković

Postby Payam » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:52 pm

Interesting indeed. But not worth his time to come here to play as the third reserve behind Kroos/Muller.

But if he's intended for the second team, boogie on.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby KAHN » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:17 pm

Well IMO he has more talent then Jovetic or Krasic but he still needs to show it in the Serbian league and only then he can think about bigger clubs. It is hard to say will he become great player but we have Kroos and Muller so...
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby RAGHU » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:55 am

he slightly resembles hummels
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News