You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby aterford » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:35 pm

I very much doubt they will have to sell either and if they do it'll 100% be Neymar. Mbappe is the future and Perez has wanted Neymar for years. If they have to sell, Neymar goes and Mbappe stays.

Meanwhile Mbappe is probably thanking his lucky stars he didn't come here when he had the chance. I can already see us signing Mbappe and him being benched for important games so Robben/Ribery can "mentor" him.
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm

I would be willing to chip in up to €100 to sign Mbappe :lol: €200 if they send me a shirt.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:49 pm

The day we sign Mbappé is the day I recite Edgar Alan Poes "The Raven" in front of my class and throw a handfull of € coins every time he says "Nevermore" (get it? ;) ) - wearing only shorts...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:38 pm

#12 wrote:The day we sign Mbappé is the day I recite Edgar Alan Poes "The Raven" in front of my class and throw a handfull of € coins every time he says "Nevermore" (get it? ;) ) - wearing only shorts...

Yes you had to just add that last bit so that nobody would ask you to prove it
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Batman » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:42 pm

Forget Mbappe. Realistic targets are Brandt or Bailey.
Batman
Getting the hang of it

Postby #12 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:06 am

MUTU wrote:
#12 wrote:The day we sign Mbappé is the day I recite Edgar Alan Poes "The Raven" in front of my class and throw a handfull of € coins every time he says "Nevermore" (get it? ;) ) - wearing only shorts...

Yes you had to just add that last bit so that nobody would ask you to prove it

I could‘ve added buck naked, hung by my balls and being kicked by every student I ever had - still wouldn’t make a difference...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby aterford » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

You know, I really, REALLY do want to believe Uli here. But I just have a hard time doing so.
How about you send PSG an offer just to test their resolve and take it from there? ;)
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:58 pm

aterford wrote:You know, I really, REALLY do want to believe Uli here. But I just have a hard time doing so.
How about you send PSG an offer just to test their resolve and take it from there? ;)

Does anyone take Hoeneß seriously? On the other hand we have bigger issues to solve before we spend that amount of money. I said it many times in the Alexis Sanchez transfer discussion: our problem is not the 100M or 200M player that we do not sign, our problem is the $40M players that we sign, most of them perform like the $10M player that other clubs have. Every once in while we hit the jackpot but for the most part those mid-rage players that we buy do not make the grade, and that, not the $100M player is the core of the team from which we build on. We will never be Man Citeh or PSG, and personally I do not want us to be either.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby #12 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:38 pm

Well the thing is: we don’t HAVE to be... But then we need to be a LITTLE more professional... Other teams wouldn’t afford to put ONE offensive player as done as the four we have on their roster... And I'm not just talking age
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:15 am

Thing is... we could spend 300M on him and 2 months later he would injury his ankle or his knee leaving us in the same position but with 300M less in the bank :lol:

One superstar player will do nothing. We need 2-3 very good ones
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Achilles » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:21 am

Mbappe is gone forever now...
Our main target should be to buy 3-4 players of 40-60m to perform accordingly and develop to superstars. We must scout and sign the next Salah,De Bruyne,Kroos,Lewy etc implement them into the team and develop them accordingly. @Jorge is right, one superstar is not the problem but the following reasons are: 1.We don't buy the right players 2.If we buy such players we don't use/help/develop them because the old ones are starting.

You signed Renato,Goretzka,Sule,Gnabry well play them from start otherwise why bother? Especially since the old guard is playing badly, there is no risk, hardly Gnabry can perform worse than Ribery or Robben at the moment. Sule is already an equal defender to Boateng etc

As for Uli's quote about Mbappe, I believe him, he didn't pick this player because he can't buy him in thousands years. He was honest.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:36 am

Thing is: Goretzka, Sanches and Gnabry are not remotely good enough...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:13 pm

#12 wrote:Thing is: Goretzka, Sanches and Gnabry are not remotely good enough...

No that's not the thing...
Thing is: since you invest in those guys(or any footballers) WHY you don't use them at least... It's like buying new shoes and never wear them.
Doesn't make any sense... I'm talking about the policy here not the scouting or decision making on signings which is poor too.

It gets into my nerves this kind of bullsh!t we keep doing, signing new guys but playing constantly the old ones.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Postby #12 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:01 pm

See here's the thing: we only bought Sanches ;)
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News