You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby FCB12Forever » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:43 pm

For Dembele, some Barca fans just claimed he has some insider information that says Barca is very dissapointed with Dembele's attitude (why am I not surprised).

1. After 2 injuries he does not give 100% to come back to the pitch, he seems to be saving energy on rehab training
2. He doesn't bother talking to non-French players
3. When Valverde talked to him, he always nods, but later Valverde realized Dembele wasn't really listening: he doesn't understand Spanish and does not want to learn
4. in the Barca-Atleti game, Valverde asked Dembele to warm up before being subbed on. He warmed for 4 minutes and stopped to watch the game
5. He ate a lot of junk food and Barca was forced to assign him a personal chef

Nah, I am starting to believe the 150m barca splashed on him was a "panicked act".
User avatar
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:26 am
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 140 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby aterford » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:46 pm

I have wondered the same...a bit OT but many Barca fans I've spoken to thought he was never gonna be a good fit, not technical enough for their play...
#BigFlickEnergy
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 4075 times
Been thanked: 3240 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby FCB12Forever » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:14 am

Yea, a bit OT, just FYI in case Dembele flops like sh!t and people don't know why.
User avatar
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 563
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 4:26 am
Has thanked: 130 times
Been thanked: 140 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby Manchu » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:46 pm

FCB12Forever wrote:For Dembele, some Barca fans just claimed he has some insider information that says Barca is very dissapointed with Dembele's attitude (why am I not surprised).

1. After 2 injuries he does not give 100% to come back to the pitch, he seems to be saving energy on rehab training
2. He doesn't bother talking to non-French players
3. When Valverde talked to him, he always nods, but later Valverde realized Dembele wasn't really listening: he doesn't understand Spanish and does not want to learn
4. in the Barca-Atleti game, Valverde asked Dembele to warm up before being subbed on. He warmed for 4 minutes and stopped to watch the game
5. He ate a lot of junk food and Barca was forced to assign him a personal chef

Nah, I am starting to believe the 150m barca splashed on him was a "panicked act".

Well, if this is all true, it merely supports my opinion: don't buy players with a history of character problems because they'll screw you over too at the earliest opportunity.
User avatar
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 735
Joined: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:34 am
Has thanked: 345 times
Been thanked: 470 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:33 pm

Who heard the story of this good lad?

Before the team left for the World Cup the team sat down to discuss the money to be given to the players.

Mbappe refused to sit down and said that when he wears the French NT kit he doesn't want to talk about money.

However Lloris managed to persuade him to come in and sign the contract. He did but agreed to give all the money to charity



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45412
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30363 times
Been thanked: 6511 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby tuscanybayern » Mon Jul 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Can Bayern just invest in a time machine to sign this guy back in 2016?
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:00 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 257 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby aterford » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:08 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Who heard the story of this good lad?

Before the team left for the World Cup the team sat down to discuss the money to be given to the players.

Mbappe refused to sit down and said that when he wears the French NT kit he doesn't want to talk about money.

However Lloris managed to persuade him to come in and sign the contract. He did but agreed to give all the money to charity



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


FWIW English players have been giving their NT pay to charity for something like 10 years now
#BigFlickEnergy
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 4075 times
Been thanked: 3240 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby bastos80 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:50 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:Can Bayern just invest in a time machine to sign this guy back in 2016?



Would be more efficient to just buy him now...
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
User avatar
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: Tue May 27, 2014 7:38 am
Location: Germany
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 735 times
Been thanked: 3638 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:53 pm

bastos80 wrote:
tuscanybayern wrote:Can Bayern just invest in a time machine to sign this guy back in 2016?



Would be more efficient to just buy him now...

Convincing Al-Khelaïfi to let him go is a harder job than building a time machine :lol:
User avatar
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1709
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:14 am
Has thanked: 657 times
Been thanked: 654 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:26 pm

aterford wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Who heard the story of this good lad?

Before the team left for the World Cup the team sat down to discuss the money to be given to the players.

Mbappe refused to sit down and said that when he wears the French NT kit he doesn't want to talk about money.

However Lloris managed to persuade him to come in and sign the contract. He did but agreed to give all the money to charity



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


FWIW English players have been giving their NT pay to charity for something like 10 years now


Doesn’t get you more than an Oyster card anyway...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21813
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1111 times
Been thanked: 4968 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:32 pm

#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Who heard the story of this good lad?

Before the team left for the World Cup the team sat down to discuss the money to be given to the players.

Mbappe refused to sit down and said that when he wears the French NT kit he doesn't want to talk about money.

However Lloris managed to persuade him to come in and sign the contract. He did but agreed to give all the money to charity



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


FWIW English players have been giving their NT pay to charity for something like 10 years now


Doesn’t get you more than an Oyster card anyway...
Careful cause I have a feeling that this time might be going home for real

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 45412
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 30363 times
Been thanked: 6511 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby #12 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
#12 wrote:
aterford wrote:[quote="ramsej84"]Who heard the story of this good lad?

Before the team left for the World Cup the team sat down to discuss the money to be given to the players.

Mbappe refused to sit down and said that when he wears the French NT kit he doesn't want to talk about money.

However Lloris managed to persuade him to come in and sign the contract. He did but agreed to give all the money to charity



Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk


FWIW English players have been giving their NT pay to charity for something like 10 years now


Doesn’t get you more than an Oyster card anyway...
Careful cause I have a feeling that this time might be going home for real

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Better than that fucking asshole with his asshole teammates in yellow blue and green
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
User avatar
#12
Chief Critic
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 21813
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 1111 times
Been thanked: 4968 times
Gender: Male

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby America USA » Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:47 pm

How I wish he had opted to play for Cameroon instead. Maybe an African team would finally win the World Cup! :(
America USA
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3296
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:15 pm
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 970 times

Re: Kylian Mbappé [Kylian Mbappé Lottin]

Postby archymen » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:07 am

America USA wrote:How I wish he had opted to play for Cameroon instead. Maybe an African team would finally win the World Cup! :(


No matter how legendary Mbappe might be, I can't see 1 player carrying a mediocre team on his own to lift the trophy.
User avatar
archymen
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 146 times
Been thanked: 139 times
Gender: Male

Mbappe

Postby qlaus » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:44 pm

Guys, I heard a news that PSG must sell either Neymar or Mbappe. Why cant we get Mbappe as Robben future?
Bayern has not made any big signing in a recent years, and to fight for CL we definitely need someone like him, what do you think?
qlaus
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:49 am
National Flag:
Sao Tome and Principe
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DotBot [Bot] and 5 guests