You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kai Havertz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Is Havertz worth 120m euros?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 45

Re: Kai Havertz

Postby #12 » Sun May 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:According to Falk - hope he’s right - we're closely monitoring and planning on bringing him - but next year...

In this case, I could live with that - but we have to get him as Müller-replacement...

If this was pre-corona virus I would be worried that some team would be bold enough to dish out the 100m asking price Leverkusen are looking for but at the moment i dont think any team would be willing to to do that so next year sounds like a safe bet.
That’s exactly what I meant... He said we had a good network and were pretty confident Havertz wouldn’t transfer this season...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Min » Sun May 24, 2020 4:32 pm

#12 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
#12 wrote:According to Falk - hope he’s right - we're closely monitoring and planning on bringing him - but next year...

In this case, I could live with that - but we have to get him as Müller-replacement...

If this was pre-corona virus I would be worried that some team would be bold enough to dish out the 100m asking price Leverkusen are looking for but at the moment i dont think any team would be willing to to do that so next year sounds like a safe bet.
That’s exactly what I meant... He said we had a good network and were pretty confident Havertz wouldn’t transfer this season...

1) There absolutely no guarantee Havertz would wait for one more season to join Bayern - latest reports coming from UK say that Liverpool wants him very much this summer. Additionally Zidane admires him so much; Barcelona is also an option for him 2) If Bayern wants to wait/waits until next season for Havertz it means they do not have much money for transfers. Seems like ''200 mln on the bank account are waiting to be spent'' is just another fake story produced by CFC - Cheap Football Club.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby aterford » Sun May 24, 2020 5:54 pm

Do you think any of those teams are willing to pay 100m for him this summer, ahead of all their other priorities?

Pretty sure Barca couldn't even afford that amount if they wanted too. Disaster club.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Sun May 24, 2020 6:15 pm

aterford wrote:Do you think any of those teams are willing to pay 100m for him this summer, ahead of all their other priorities?

Pretty sure Barca couldn't even afford that amount if they wanted too. Disaster club.

I am not really bothered whether any of those clubs are willing to pay 100 mln for a single player or not. I am more bothered if Bayern, if they really put him as one top priorities this summer, are going to get him THIS SUMMER despite price tag. It is matter of principle, strategy, club muscles. Even I am not fan of this transfer in general, I want them to get the player exactly Hansi Flick wants. As far as I remember over the last two months, various media sources constantly mentioned three surnames: Sane, Havertz, Upamecano. Up till now no one has been signed.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 24, 2020 6:21 pm

Min wrote:
#12 wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:[quote="#12"]According to Falk - hope he’s right - we're closely monitoring and planning on bringing him - but next year...

1) There absolutely no guarantee Havertz would wait for one more season to join Bayern - latest reports coming from UK say that Liverpool wants him very much this summer. Additionally Zidane admires him so much; Barcelona is also an option for him 2) If Bayern wants to wait/waits until next season for Havertz it means they do not have much money for transfers. Seems like ''200 mln on the bank account are waiting to be spent'' is just another fake story produced by CFC - Cheap Football Club.[/quote]Mmmmmm

Barca are in debt big big time....
They want Neymar and Lautaro and to do that they are going to offload Suarez and give Griezmann to Inter
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat May 30, 2020 6:31 pm

Uli not very optimistic of a Havertz transfer anytime soon...
Can't see tweet? Click here!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Sat May 30, 2020 6:36 pm

No money on the bank account. All savings are suddenly gone:). Blame the virus:))))
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun May 31, 2020 8:39 am

I don’t think we should sign him now. I guess there’s a risk of losing him but in the current climate it doesn’t seem very likely. I don’t see why we’d want to replace Müller right now.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun May 31, 2020 8:57 am

We are now seeing that he is capable to play as cf.
I don't think that it is savvy not to go for him now if we have the money....

Sane 50
Kai. 100
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:58 pm

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby IsiahRashad » Sun May 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Doesn't make much sense for Real since Zidane just got Reiner for 30m, Martin Ödegaard is playing excellent football and it's believed that Zidane wants to use him next season and Isco, James and Brahim Diaz are still Real Madrid players. :roll:
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby kod2600 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:55 pm

I'd like to have a player named Kai in our team. I'd look for a Photoshop pic that says KING KAI on it. Dragon Ball fans would understand.
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Manchu » Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:00 am

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Interesting. Havertz has a very high estimated peak for his age, but it still probably isn't enough to make him worth 100+ million euros.
Manchu
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:47 pm

Manchu wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
Interesting. Havertz has a very high estimated peak for his age, but it still probably isn't enough to make him worth 100+ million euros.

Goalimpact is a fundamentally flawed algorithm, take it with a pinch of salt. The Goalimpact ratings are heavily dependent on the quality of the next guy off the bench.

Say the best 2 strikers in the world play for team A and the third best striker in the world plays for team B, while a really terrible striker is the second striker of team B. In this case, Goalimpact would be fooled to think that the 3rd best striker in the world is much better than the other two, simply because it makes a bigger difference to his team whether he plays or not.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News