You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kai Havertz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Is Havertz worth 120m euros?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 46

Re: Kai Havertz

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:59 am

Bayer Leverkusen's Kai Havertz wants Bayern Munich move [source]
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:10 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Hasn't Havertz been playing at RM? We could play something like

Lewy
Gnabry-Müller-Havertz

Or

Lewy
Gnabry-Havertz-Müller

If we don't get Sané, which is looking unlikely.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
So is Havertz...

Mark my words, we'll get Werner for double of what he would have cost last year and act like it‘s a great masterpiece in the market!
Werner would be a good buy, even at twice the price. Still would rather Sané or Havertz, in that order.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Nah he wouldn’t, one year later... Especially if it’s ONLY him on offense... At least if we got one of the other two on top it wouldn’t once again be a case of a lost year...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:33 pm

Kai wants to join us this summer. Mir gefällt der Wunsch seeeeehr! \:D/

Flick should do everything to make this become reality. :P

Man, great news is all I want to hear every day and what's better than hear Kai expressing desire to join us.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:52 am

Kai Havertz on his future: "Leverkusen is a great club, I feel good. I always said that. But of course I want to take my next step in my career at some point. That is my ambition. I am ready to take a big step and I like challenges. This also includes abroad" [@SPORTBILD]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 5:18 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:46 pm

At this point I hope more than anything we somehow convince him to move here for free or even with a year left at a seriously reduced fee just to laugh at Leverkusen lol
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 9:01 pm

yeah if he cants for a year he cant try to find place lol
DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Apr 16, 2020 10:44 pm

According to Sky information, the club bosses want to bring Kai to Munich this summer. The departures of Tolisso and Coutinho are indicating that the club would want to make room for Havertz in the team, who would play as #10. The coming weeks will be crucial for the deal.

"Flick wants Havertz, Havertz wants to go to the Bavarians, in the end, everything depends on the financial situation," says Sky Transfer expert Marc Behrenbeck. Behrenbeck sees the chances of Havertz moving to Munich this summer at "50:50".
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:51 am

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

He must be retarded or something. :D
I guess he is the one of those who strongly promote politics through sports and on stadiums, post-modern equality, protection of Hopp and yet he says that some must be above others in the name of business. :lol:

It's the same for all players and football staff or its four nobody, señor Carro. [-X [-X [-X Pensamineto típico para un pendejo como ese.

The whole mess and anarchy in football started with top players and overpaying them, then everyone else had to at least try to 'protect' themselves from scenarios in Croatia, Austria, Scotland, Germany, Italy, France and leagues like those where you have practiaclly one horse race in the last 10-15 years.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:05 pm

I would lol so hard if Leverkusen stood by their stupid demands and Havertz just signs for another club on a free transfer in 2022. Would love to see their faces.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Apr 17, 2020 12:15 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
What kind of economics is that?
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:58 pm

bastos80 wrote:I would lol so hard if Leverkusen stood by their stupid demands and Havertz just signs for another club on a free transfer in 2022. Would love to see their faces.
We're talking about a club here that once valued Bailey at 100m
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby gumboduncan » Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:19 pm

Havertz was definetly a €100 million player before COVID-19. Now it's difficult to estimate his value. I would be very happy to see Havertz signing for Bayern this summer. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Havertz is the future of German football. The best German players have to play for Bayern and Havertz will be the best in a few years.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Achilles » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:03 pm

Kai Havertz is a special talent who has the potential to become one of the greats midfielders in German football a top-3 kind of potential but right now with all the crisis going on and domestic leagues, Cl, cups etc postponed he definitely doesn't worth more than 70-80M

I hope we can land Sane & Havertz, considering the situation of the market due to COVID crisis, the definitive departures of Coutinho,Martinez,Tolisso then we can definitely pay 130-150M for those two young talents, granted they do want to come in Munich.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:59 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News