You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kai Havertz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Is Havertz worth 120m euros?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 46

Re: Kai Havertz

Postby Achilles » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh Yes please! =P~
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:30 pm

The James successor?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:50 pm

ramsej84 wrote:The Müller successor?

Hope so
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Kouassi) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Hernandez) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Goretzka) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Cuisance) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Most probably it will be the Colombian who will be leaving and not the Bavarian.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:10 pm

Müller will never be sold unless he demands it himself. Posters have to understand that. He's Mr. Bayern now, after Lahm and Schweini. Even though some here dislike him, he's not leaving.

On Havertz. Would be the signing of the summer for me. The future nr. 10 player of Bayern. Make this transfer happen Kalle and Uli.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:22 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Müller will never be sold unless he demands it himself. Posters have to understand that. He's Mr. Bayern now, after Lahm and Schweini. Even though some here dislike him, he's not leaving.

On Havertz. Would be the signing of the summer for me. The future nr. 10 player of Bayern. Make this transfer happen Kalle and Uli.
Those who "hate" him have a short memory indeed... or else became "fans" in summer 2013
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 16, 2018 8:37 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:Müller will never be sold unless he demands it himself. Posters have to understand that. He's Mr. Bayern now, after Lahm and Schweini. Even though some here dislike him, he's not leaving.

Those who "hate" him have a short memory indeed... or else became "fans" in summer 2013

That's not hate. Just the fact nothing is bigger than the club.
FC Bayern 2020/21 : Neuer (Nübel) - Dest (Pavard) Süle (Kouassi) Alaba (Hernandez) Davies (Hernandez) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Goretzka) - Gnabry (Coman) Müller (Cuisance) Sané (Perisic) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby sherpthederp » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:20 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

That’s the attitude that led to us still dealing with Ribery and Robben. Yes Müller is a Bayern youth product and yes he has given all for the club, no one is denying that. And no one here “hates” Müller, that’s a straw man argument at best. But if Müller is hogging a valuable spot on the roster while not contributing to the team, it is time for him to move on. Schweini and Rooney are perfect examples of this. They were no longer effective members of their squads and rather than taint their legacies, they moved on and allowed for growth.
I’m also not saying it’s time for Müller to do this yet, but if that time comes he must do what is best for the team.

I really hate seeing that “you don’t appreciate what he’s done for the club” argument, it’s bullshit. Just like with Uli, we are all capable of understanding the importance of his contribution to the club. On the other side of that coin, No player is bigger than the team, Ribery and Robben are learning this the hard way.

On another note and back to the topic, Havertz is the real deal. I think he’s a more important German target that Werner, and I like Werner.
sherpthederp
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby gumboduncan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:31 am

What I dislike is when posters here are talking as if Müller is a finished player and disregard what he has done at Bayern over his career. He's an absolute legend and he should be more respected on this forum. At least that's my opinion.

Müller is an important player on this team and has been an important player almost since he started playing for Bayern. Some posters say he's not producing. The guy led the league in assists last season. Even though he's not scoring as much as he did, he's still doing a lot of things that help our team.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby DiegoForlan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:03 am

gumboduncan wrote:What I dislike is when posters here are talking as if Müller is a finished player and disregard what he has done at Bayern over his career. He's an absolute legend and he should be more respected on this forum. At least that's my opinion.

Müller is an important player on this team and has been an important player almost since he started playing for Bayern. Some posters say he's not producing. The guy led the league in assists last season. Even though he's not scoring as much as he did, he's still doing a lot of things that help our team.
Man ofc he is respected, but he makes 9 milion € per year, at the moment and for quite some time he doesnt show that value on the pitch. I dont hatd him, but if we can use a formation without him in which we can look better, or sign a young player that can play his role better, why not ?

Our legends shouldn't be holding is back.

And we all know our board wont sell Müller unless he wants it.
DiegoForlan
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby OhioFan » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:36 am

gumboduncan wrote:What I dislike is when posters here are talking as if Müller is a finished player and disregard what he has done at Bayern over his career. He's an absolute legend and he should be more respected on this forum. At least that's my opinion.

Mir ren Boarisch, und du?
Stay well brothers and sisters in this time of world peril.
No matter who or where you are, peace be with you.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:18 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Oh man, Müller's presence already makes me fear for the kid.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:58 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Brazzo's not even trying to be sneaky.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:04 pm

"He is tied with a long term contract to Leverkusen. That's why it's always difficult."

He finally started talking like a man these days. This is the version of Brazzo that i can support.
But, we also need results.

January 4th.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:32 pm

He certainly will be a tough one to get. Contract all the way until 2022. But if he wants out and only wants Bayern (and Bayern wants him) then there will surely be a way.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News