You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kai Havertz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Is Havertz worth 120m euros?

Yes
32%
No
68%

Total votes : 41

Re: Kai Havertz

Postby zozon » Fri Mar 27, 2020 11:00 am

MUTU wrote:If he wants, he could always go to China. Good salary and the environment is only human-eat-dog. :cheers:

ROFL, this post made me login (was logged out somehow) and comment.

Hahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby vtotheinay » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:22 pm

If he really has that mentality, every big club should be very worried about paying a big fee for him. That is not the attitude you want to hear from a player who is dubbed to be one of the best players in the world in the future. If they're scared of competition it's more than likely not going to end well in the long run for them. Maybe he should stay at leverkusen the rest of his career so he won't have to compete for his position
vtotheinay
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby PowerHouse » Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:40 pm

What a pussy. Does he want to just be a big fish in a little pond instead of a bigger pond with all the other big fish? I was on the fence about him from the beginning, but now if what is reported is true, then thats truly disappointing from a competitors point of view. I imagine players at Bayern will be glad too that a softie like him won't join out of fear of higher competition. Stay in neverkusen bud, that way you won't have to compete hard. lol. what a joke
PowerHouse
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm

IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Jorge » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:24 pm

tuscanybayern wrote:
Bayern 2024/25:

Nubel
Kimmich-Sule-L.Hernandez-Davies
Havertz-Rodri
Sancho-Mbappé-Sané
Haaland

LOL, in this formation Sule will be the destroyer (if you know what I mean)
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby #12 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 9:22 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!
By us or by all involved? I mean.. We KNEW Bayern wouldn’t offer that...
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:18 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

For 70-85m - all day. But with Müller extending his contract, Sané rumours, the search for defenders and the extra 20m for Perisic - I don't know if we can make all this in one transfer window.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby #12 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:45 pm

IsiahRashad wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

For 70-85m - all day. But with Müller extending his contract, Sané rumours, the search for defenders and the extra 20m for Perisic - I don't know if we can make all this in one transfer window.

Nah, if we're really lucky, we get Upamecano, Dest and - Werner
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:57 am

Hasn't Havertz been playing at RM? We could play something like

Lewy
Gnabry-Müller-Havertz

Or

Lewy
Gnabry-Havertz-Müller

If we don't get Sané, which is looking unlikely.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:37 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Hasn't Havertz been playing at RM? We could play something like

Lewy
Gnabry-Müller-Havertz

Or

Lewy
Gnabry-Havertz-Müller

So is Havertz...

Mark my words, we'll get Werner for double of what he would have cost last year and act like it‘s a great masterpiece in the market!
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Achilles » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:56 pm

With Flick on the wheel we'll be once again a top candidate for the absolute top talents. Gnabry & Davies remarkable development helped in this matter so did the goals of Zirkzee! We have in our disposal young German super talents who have established themselves ονε way or another here and developed greatly under Flick's management who is well-known working great with talented youngsters. Kimmich permanent move to midfield, Gnabry rising to the occasion, Goretzka being pushed to the starting XI lately when fit over Javi or Corentin and backing up Sule publicly as the starter CB no matter what are solid reasons for their buddies(Sane,Kai,Werner) seriously considering to join Bayern!

Werner for 60m after a super-season is a good transfer if Flick knows what how to utilize him for because Timo is an interesting project but difficult to fit in to any formation, you have to change something to make use his skills at 100% that being said with 140M we can definitely land 2 of 3 of them. Neither Sane or Havertz will cost more than €80Μ and I'd be supper happy with any combination of 2/3

Preferably I'd take Upamecano from RBL and Sane + Havertz since I don't see RBL selling to us both Werner and Upamecano.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:45 pm

Achilles wrote:With Flick on the wheel we'll be once again a top candidate for the absolute top talents. Gnabry & Davies remarkable development helped in this matter so did the goals of Zirkzee! We have in our disposal young German super talents who have established themselves ονε way or another here and developed greatly under Flick's management who is well-known working great with talented youngsters. Kimmich permanent move to midfield, Gnabry rising to the occasion, Goretzka being pushed to the starting XI lately when fit over Javi or Corentin and backing up Sule publicly as the starter CB no matter what are solid reasons for their buddies(Sane,Kai,Werner) seriously considering to join Bayern!

Werner for 60m after a super-season is a good transfer if Flick knows what how to utilize him for because Timo is an interesting project but difficult to fit in to any formation, you have to change something to make use his skills at 100% that being said with 140M we can definitely land 2 of 3 of them. Neither Sane or Havertz will cost more than €80Μ and I'd be supper happy with any combination of 2/3

Preferably I'd take Upamecano from RBL and Sane + Havertz since I don't see RBL selling to us both Werner and Upamecano.

This is also my preferred combination. CB and RB will be must buys so Upamecano and Dest would be my preferred choice. An attacker will also be necessary but in my opinion it will probably me only two out of either Sane, Havertz, and Werner; probably it will be Sane and Havertz.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:20 pm

The Antonio Rudiger are taking pace....
I really hope that we do not end up getting him instead of Upa
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:51 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Achilles wrote:With Flick on the wheel we'll be once again a top candidate for the absolute top talents. Gnabry & Davies remarkable development helped in this matter so did the goals of Zirkzee! We have in our disposal young German super talents who have established themselves ονε way or another here and developed greatly under Flick's management who is well-known working great with talented youngsters. Kimmich permanent move to midfield, Gnabry rising to the occasion, Goretzka being pushed to the starting XI lately when fit over Javi or Corentin and backing up Sule publicly as the starter CB no matter what are solid reasons for their buddies(Sane,Kai,Werner) seriously considering to join Bayern!

This is also my preferred combination. CB and RB will be must buys so Upamecano and Dest would be my preferred choice. An attacker will also be necessary but in my opinion it will probably me only two out of either Sane, Havertz, and Werner; probably it will be Sane and Havertz.
Come on, you don’t seriously think we get two of them? Dreamers
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:57 am

#12 wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:Hasn't Havertz been playing at RM? We could play something like

Lewy
Gnabry-Müller-Havertz

Or

Lewy
Gnabry-Havertz-Müller

So is Havertz...

Mark my words, we'll get Werner for double of what he would have cost last year and act like it‘s a great masterpiece in the market!
Werner would be a good buy, even at twice the price. Still would rather Sané or Havertz, in that order.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News