You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kai Havertz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Is Havertz worth 120m euros?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 46

Re: Kai Havertz

Postby bastos80 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 12:25 pm

xevi wrote:I read some months ago barça wasn't interesed on havertz anymore (mundodeportivo), and anyway they havem't the money and in madrid was a topic too, but they have an emergency upfront and needs on defence too. Also odegaard will be back if modric leaves, so PL is the real competition i think.

I don't think bayern has to pay like 130 but we shouldn't miss him.

Anyway the problem is see right now with havertz is muller and goretzka are doing good as AM ao if muller is staying how are bayern going to solve that? Muller is great as AM and goretzka is much better there than as CM.

Imo they really want to sign havertz and muller doesn't seem really apreciatted as there are talks on an extension with him but not on muller, he was given all the freedom to play at olympic games, but also to leave the club if you want. Ok he's a legend andand he can do what he wants to but it's like as they don't plan much with him..

Also coutinho, perisic and muller are a lot attacking players leaving and we would need something else apart of sane and havertz.

Sell Goretzka and get Havertz. Simple. Not gonna happen though.
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:27 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:38 am

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:56 am

I agree, he doesn't worth 130€
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:20 am

We are going to end up choosing between him and Sane.

In the days when prices were normal we would have taken in both of them.

Kai plays in a three men mdf and not only as a #10
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:48 am

One thing to keep in mind is that we're going to lose a lot of money out of playing behind closed doors probably, as well as probably fewer matches. This means that our transfer warchest is going to be smaller than what was planned.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:14 am

MUTU wrote:One thing to keep in mind is that we're going to lose a lot of money out of playing behind closed doors probably, as well as probably fewer matches. This means that our transfer warchest is going to be smaller than what was planned.

Same will apply to any other club in europe which means the prices should be driven down. Some clubs might decide rather not to sell their players this year in the face of that. Shouldn't be the case for Sané or Havertz though since they only have 1 and 2 years on their contract respectively. If anything, we should have an advantage over the competition since we've been saving up a lot of money the last years anyways.
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:38 am

ramsej84 wrote:We are going to end up choosing between him and Sane.

You're right. And we would have had enough money to sign 2 more top players. But that was back then.

bastos80 wrote:Same will apply to any other club in europe which means the prices should be driven down. Some clubs might decide rather not to sell their players this year in the face of that. Shouldn't be the case for Sané or Havertz though since they only have 1 and 2 years on their contract respectively. If anything, we should have an advantage over the competition since we've been saving up a lot of money the last years anyways.

I agree. We saved a lot of money and didn't invest in the last 4 years in big names and contract situation with both players along with this infection crisis likely changes everything, including annual profit of all clubs, companies, sponsors owners and so on and so on.

It only remains to be patient and see how the season will end up in Europe, what will happen to Euro 20, but first things first - eradicate the coronavirus from face of Earth or at least discover a cure.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:57 am

His recent rise in form came from him playing closer around and in the penalty box though, at times even playing as a CF on paper. Basically he's the designated Müller successor.
He can surely play further behind but that robs him of most of his qualities, which are mainly assisting and scoring goals. He's not a box to box player after all.
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:15 pm

When were prices ever "normal"?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Fénix wrote:

You're right. And we would have had enough money to sign 2 more top players. But that was back then.

bastos80 wrote:Same will apply to any other club in europe which means the prices should be driven down. Some clubs might decide rather not to sell their players this year in the face of that. Shouldn't be the case for Sané or Havertz though since they only have 1 and 2 years on their contract respectively. If anything, we should have an advantage over the competition since we've been saving up a lot of money the last years anyways.

I agree. We saved a lot of money and didn't invest in the last 4 years in big names and contract situation with both players along with this infection crisis likely changes everything, including annual profit of all clubs, companies, sponsors owners and so on and so on.

It only remains to be patient and see how the season will end up in Europe, what will happen to Euro 20, but first things first - eradicate the coronavirus from face of Earth or at least discover a cure.
Corona will be here for a long time, dude...
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:21 pm

I don't know that #12 and I want to be positive about all this instead of being anxious. Faith and patience is all we need and a smile on our faces. :) There were far worse time and humanity survived, so it's going to be in this case, too.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:27 pm

Fénix wrote:I don't know that #12 and I want to be positive about all this instead of being anxious. Faith and patience is all we need and a smile on our faces. :) There were far worse time and humanity survived, so it's going to be in this case, too.
I don’t think we won’t survive... I am worried about my mother and the ugly face of mankind we see these days...

But it’s unrealistic to beat Corona as soon as you implied... At least it sounded like you were talking about months...
This disease will be problematic at least for another year...

That’s not negative, I DO have hope... But research needs time...
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:36 am

IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:45 am

I have a feeling that no transfers will happen for 20/21

Or else maybe they will all happen in Jan 2021
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News