You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Kai Havertz

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Is Havertz worth 120m euros?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 46

Re: Kai Havertz

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 pm

He is talanted yes, but why we have enough midfielders. I watched the first games of Leverkusen this season, he is playing as a CM, but he is not playing well lately. He is still too young to lead the midfield alone, and i think that they don't realise that.

His original position is AM, he has 21 games as a right midfielder, but looking at his overall ratings (not only goals and assists), in that position he's got the worst ratings.

Overall, there is no doubt that he is going to be a great player one day, but it's just not the right time for him to come and play for Bayern. We have players like James,Thomas,Coco,Leon,Thiago,Renato all waiting for playing time. And once again, Bailey should be the guy that we're looking for from them.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:48 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:He is talanted yes, but why we have enough midfielders. I watched the first games of Leverkusen this season, he is playing as a CM, but he is not playing well lately. He is still too young to lead the midfield alone, and i think that they don't realise that.

His original position is AM, he has 21 games as a right midfielder, but looking at his overall ratings (not only goals and assists), in that position he's got the worst ratings.

Overall, there is no doubt that he is going to be a great player one day, but it's just not the right time for him to come and play for Bayern. We have players like James,Thomas,Coco,Leon,Thiago,Renato all waiting for playing time. And once again, Bailey should be the guy that we're looking for from them.

If he has to play as CAM he can be James's understudy..or we can loan him for 1 year to say hoffenheim.

Some time back we raided Leverkusen for Lucio,Ballack and ze roberto.. :lol: :lol:
the time has come again..this time we will ask for kai,bailey and Tah(not necessary).. :lol: :lol:

But my point is Bailey is a self confessed Man utd fan.. [source]

Kai Havertz is German so most probably his dream would be to play for us..(I'm not sure but there is a high chance)
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:50 pm

I guess, we'll see in few years.
IsiahRashad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby FCB12Forever » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:47 am

Any chance this guy could be CF? Saw this proposal on Twitter but I don't really think so. physically too weak.
FCB12Forever
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:55 pm

No chance
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:31 am

The talent of Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz (19) has caught the attention of the Bayern bosses [Kicker]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby gumboduncan » Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:38 pm

I thought he had a good game tonight against Russia. Fantastic pass for the Gnabry goal. I love how elegantly he plays at such a young age.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:59 am

But Muller can play there!
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:11 am

IsiahRashad wrote:The talent of Bayer Leverkusen star Kai Havertz (19) has caught the attention of the Bayern bosses [Kicker]

*shock*
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:34 am

I did not watch the game apart from the first few mins...

Can he be the the new Zidane ?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby gumboduncan » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:21 pm

In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby Fénix » Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:40 am

IsiahRashad wrote:But Muller can play there!

As a sub player to Havertz.

I'm all for Havertz. If we lose James next spring(which is very likely due to Kovač's relationship with him and incompetence to build everything around the Colombian), then someone else must come in and Havertz is exactly what we need there long-term.
Ramsey isn't exactly what we need right now despite the fact he is a very good and interesting player and would cost us nothing except annual salary, but Havertz is a guy who should occupy that #10 spot after or if James leaves Bayern.
With Havertz' deal we would have to turn to wingers, fullbacks and CBs where everything is burning in fire.
"Never back down. No surrender. If you wanna be the best you gotta take out the best!"
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:But Muller can play there!

As a sub player to Havertz.

I'm all for Havertz. If we lose James next spring(which is very likely due to Kovač's relationship with him and incompetence to build everything around the Colombian), then someone else must come in and Havertz is exactly what we need there long-term.
Ramsey isn't exactly what we need right now despite the fact he is a very good and interesting player and would cost us nothing except annual salary, but Havertz is a guy who should occupy that #10 spot after or if James leaves Bayern.
With Havertz' deal we would have to turn to wingers, fullbacks and CBs where everything is burning in fire.

Of course man ! I was joking around with that Müller thing.

The biggest mistake this summer in the departure section is going to be return James to Real and to keep outdated, the beta version of himself Müller in the team. I bet he is going to be the reason to not bet on the kid.. Too bad that the only value that Müller have is in the minds of some Bayern fans and Uli/KHR.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:31 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:00 pm

The last team that they are going to sell him is Bayern (and i don't they are looking to sell him anyway). We all like the kid, but there is no chance for this to happen.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News