You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jude Bellingham

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Jude Bellingham

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Jude Bellingham

Postby bastos80 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 12:13 pm

You think we got a shot?
Summer 2020: Hasan, show us your weakness!!
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tuscanybayern » Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:17 pm

He reminds me a lot of Tielemans, he was incredibly talented even when he was 16.
tuscanybayern
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayernman456 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:15 pm

Leroy sane gonna take Bayern to new heights people. Mark my words. These other players are good but Sane is the impact signing we NEED and have been waiting for a long time, I know I speak for a lot of Bayern fans when I say this. Just read this amazing article perfectly sums up the HUGE impact Leroy Sane will have on this team. Definitely recommend anyone that's a Bayern fan excited for this transfer to check out the article. https://www.bayernbulletin.com/post/what-can-bayern-fans-expect-leroy-sane-to-offer
bayernman456
First post

Postby aterford » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:30 pm

Oh man, I haven't been paying super close attention lately but just noticed this...if there's any young player we should consider an "all-in" guy, here he is....
It sounds like according to the Mirror (meh :roll: ) we are one of four clubs willing to meet Birmingham's valuation. Would be a massive coup. Can't say enough how well-regarded this kid is. Weird connection, but one of my mates over in England is connected with some of the folks over at SGP there and he tells me that quite a lot in the English camp regard him as their brightest talent at the moment - even a bigger talent on the whole than players like Foden or even Sancho. They can't rate him highly enough.
#BigFlickEnergy
aterford

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:43 pm

aterford wrote:Oh man, I haven't been paying super close attention lately but just noticed this...if there's any young player we should consider an "all-in" guy, here he is....
It sounds like according to the Mirror (meh :roll: ) we are one of four clubs willing to meet Birmingham's valuation. Would be a massive coup. Can't say enough how well-regarded this kid is. Weird connection, but one of my mates over in England is connected with some of the folks over at SGP there and he tells me that quite a lot in the English camp regard him as their brightest talent at the moment - even a bigger talent on the whole than players like Foden or even Sancho. They can't rate him highly enough.

I worked 3 months in Birmingham in summer 2016, and I asked a friend who was in the Zulu Warriors back then if they can tell me something about him a couple of weeks ago. Well, he did, and I'm not going to lie - he also said that they think he's got more talent than Sancho. But I never came to post that here, because I don't think we're a realistic destination for him, and to raise the hype of the forum around him unnecessarily.

IsiahRashad
Moderator & 2019/20 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:48 pm

#12 wrote:
You think we got a shot?

Guess Dortmund will have the edge because of their reputation with talents + Sancho... Also Chelsea (with Lampard) and United (biggest club in England) will have the edge, but who knows...

IsiahRashad wrote:
aterford wrote:Oh man, I haven't been paying super close attention lately but just noticed this...if there's any young player we should consider an "all-in" guy, here he is....

I worked 3 months in Birmingham in summer 2016, and I asked a friend who was in the Zulu Warriors back then if they can tell me something about him a couple of weeks ago. Well, he did, and I'm not going to lie - he also said that they think he's got more talent than Sancho. But I never came to post that here, because I don't think we're a realistic destination for him, and to raise the hype of the forum around him unnecessarily.

If he is as good as he's made to be, let's hope agent Davies kann convince him =D>
Sané ---- Lewandowski ---- Gnabry
Davies - Thiago - Kimmich - Dest
Hernández -- Alaba -- Upamecano
--------------- Neuer ----------------
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bmguy » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:37 am

German DFB should hire experts from France, England, and even Holland to help its clubs to develop new talents :roll: Given the size of the clubs and talents, it should produce a lot of decent talents already.
bmguy
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Vietnam

Postby MUTU » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:30 pm

bmguy wrote:German DFB should hire experts from France, England, and even Holland to help its clubs to develop new talents :roll: Given the size of the clubs and talents, it should produce a lot of decent talents already.

I think it has more to do with giving youngsters the chance. For example, if Lucas and Suele didn't get injured, Davies would probably have been playing mostly for FCB II.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 am

Birmingham midfielder Jude Bellingham has rejected a move to Bayern and wants to join Borussia Dortmund [@SPORTBILD]
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:30 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Birmingham midfielder Jude Bellingham has rejected a move to Bayern and wants to join Borussia Dortmund [@SPORTBILD]
Good luck to him
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 27, 2020 8:58 am

Borussia Dortmund have an agreement in place with Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham, according to Sport Bild.

The same old story - bring a talent, develop him for a year or two and sell him for profit. And they want to win the Bundesliga like that.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Fénix » Wed May 27, 2020 9:04 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund have an agreement in place with Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham, according to Sport Bild.

The same old story - bring a talent, develop him for a year or two and sell him for profit. And they want to win the Bundesliga like that.

What else can they do when they have no new Andres Möller, Jörg Heinrich, Heiko Herrlich, Karl-Heiz Riedle, Stefan Reuter, Jürgen Kohler, Christian Wörns, Lars Ricken, Sebastian Kehl, Dedê?

Who is going to love that club, stay loyal and play for 5-9 years there?
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed May 27, 2020 9:25 am

Fénix wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Borussia Dortmund have an agreement in place with Birmingham City midfielder Jude Bellingham, according to Sport Bild.

What else can they do when they have no new Andres Möller, Jörg Heinrich, Heiko Herrlich, Karl-Heiz Riedle, Stefan Reuter, Jürgen Kohler, Christian Wörns, Lars Ricken, Sebastian Kehl, Dedê?

Who is going to love that club, stay loyal and play for 5-9 years there?

They still have players like Schmelzer, Piszczek and Reus. They surely know how to stick with some players, but the agenda around the team in the last 5,6 years is world known - come, develop and bye. They are the only ones to blame for that, as they're not making any favours neither for them or for the Bundesliga.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Next

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News