You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Joshua Kimmich

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:01 am

prasun77 wrote:
#12 wrote:44m? Double it and you maybe get his left leg...


Nope. In 88 million all you would get is a Jersey personally signed by Kimmich.


All right..we can include a hand written note to Pep with it as well. :(
I have a jersey personally signed by Kimmich. I would sell it for faaaar less than 88 million
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35484
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6375 times
Been thanked: 9264 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby #12 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:15 am

MUTU wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
#12 wrote:44m? Double it and you maybe get his left leg...


Nope. In 88 million all you would get is a Jersey personally signed by Kimmich.


All right..we can include a hand written note to Pep with it as well. :(
I have a jersey personally signed by Kimmich. I would sell it for faaaar less than 88 million


That’s probably cause yours is a Lahm jersey...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
User avatar
#12
Extreme Pessimist
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 11676
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 465 times
Been thanked: 2893 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Well, you can say that it's a rare :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35484
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6375 times
Been thanked: 9264 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:43 pm

Bayern want to extend Joshua Kimmich's contract until 2023.

Image
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1929 times
Been thanked: 1995 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby aterford » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:45 pm

In other news, water is wet.... ;)

In seriousness though....huge priority
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2211 times
Been thanked: 1414 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:37 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:Bayern want to extend Joshua Kimmich's contract until 2023.

It's a misprint, they meant until 3023.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 33201
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 9624 times
Been thanked: 7697 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby Achilles » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:50 pm

Kimmich,Sule,Goretzka,Weigl and Werner are the Germans who can grab the torch from the old guard. Fortunately the two of them are already playing for us and Goretzka situation looks promising as well if by any means we can approach one of Weigl or Werner I'd be satisfied.

I saw some "leaked" infos about our salary structure, Kimmich was on the bottom of the list which is madness not only because of his incredible development but also about his stability and character, the board in this situation behaved stupidly. Raise & extension immediately(!)
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 709 times
Been thanked: 1302 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:03 pm

Achilles wrote:Kimmich,Sule,Goretzka,Weigl and Werner are the Germans who can grab the torch from the old guard. Fortunately the two of them are already playing for us and Goretzka situation looks promising as well if by any means we can approach one of Weigl or Werner I'd be satisfied.

I saw some "leaked" infos about our salary structure, Kimmich was on the bottom of the list which is madness not only because of his incredible development but also about his stability and character, the board in this situation behaved stupidly. Raise & extension immediately(!)

That leaked info is incorrect. Kimmich earns €3m per year, which is higher than found in a simple Google search.

PS: always discuss contract renewals in players' transfer thread rather than players' personal thread.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35484
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6375 times
Been thanked: 9264 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich [Joshua Walter Kimmich]

Postby aterford » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:36 pm

MUTU wrote:
Achilles wrote:Kimmich,Sule,Goretzka,Weigl and Werner are the Germans who can grab the torch from the old guard. Fortunately the two of them are already playing for us and Goretzka situation looks promising as well if by any means we can approach one of Weigl or Werner I'd be satisfied.

I saw some "leaked" infos about our salary structure, Kimmich was on the bottom of the list which is madness not only because of his incredible development but also about his stability and character, the board in this situation behaved stupidly. Raise & extension immediately(!)

That leaked info is incorrect. Kimmich earns €3m per year, which is higher than found in a simple Google search.

PS: always discuss contract renewals in players' transfer thread rather than players' personal thread.


Where did you find that? (€3m)
User avatar
aterford
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:40 am
Has thanked: 2211 times
Been thanked: 1414 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby MUTU » Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:39 pm

I can't recall but I read it very recently and it looks very reasonable.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35484
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6375 times
Been thanked: 9264 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:49 am

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31022
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 24340 times
Been thanked: 4694 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:45 am

User avatar
DRvad14
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1116
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:40 pm
Location: NY
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 903 times
Been thanked: 843 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:50 am

Please, sign him for the rest of his career.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1929 times
Been thanked: 1995 times
Gender: Male

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby MUTU » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 am

OFFICIAL! Kimmich has extended until 2023 \:D/
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 35484
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6375 times
Been thanked: 9264 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Joshua Kimmich

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:27 pm

Uli Ferber (Joshua Kimmich agent): "Enquiries were made and big clubs wanted Josh but he never entertained the idea of leaving. He wants to become one of the faces of FC Bayern"




Send via carrier pigeon.
Image
User avatar
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 4434
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:38 pm
National Flag:
Bulgaria
Has thanked: 1929 times
Been thanked: 1995 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot [Bot], aterford, Majestic-12 [Bot], Twitterbot [bot] and 8 guests