You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby MUTU » Thu May 31, 2018 4:11 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:SportBild | Bayern ready to sell Jérome Boateng if a good offer comes. His replacement would be Hoffenheim's Kevin Vogt.

It should be Pavard....

Idiotic. Also, I really don't get such comments. Saying we won't sell a player no matter is one thing, but saying we are willing to sell him shows a lack of confidence in a player. It sounds as if one is trying to tempt clubs to make an offer. Why even think about it, if an offer comes and he is not unsellable then we can consider it.

I'll give you something else to ponder on.

If Bayern, who have seen Boateng train every day, think Vogt would do an equally good job, why would a club interested in getting a central defender go for Boateng rather than Vogt who's younger and (probably) cheaper?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 31, 2018 6:31 pm

MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:SportBild | Bayern ready to sell Jérome Boateng if a good offer comes. His replacement would be Hoffenheim's Kevin Vogt.

It should be Pavard....

Idiotic. Also, I really don't get such comments. Saying we won't sell a player no matter is one thing, but saying we are willing to sell him shows a lack of confidence in a player. It sounds as if one is trying to tempt clubs to make an offer. Why even think about it, if an offer comes and he is not unsellable then we can consider it.

If Bayern, who have seen Boateng train every day, think Vogt would do an equally good job, why would a club interested in getting a central defender go for Boateng rather than Vogt who's younger and (probably) cheaper?

another small thought - Bayern may have enough confidence in the promise of Lukas Mai that they may only want a "backup"-type player instead of a 3rd surefire starter (along with Hummels and Süle)
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 31, 2018 8:04 pm

nm462272 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:SportBild | Bayern ready to sell Jérome Boateng if a good offer comes. His replacement would be Hoffenheim's Kevin Vogt.

It should be Pavard....

another small thought - Bayern may have enough confidence in the promise of Lukas Mai that they may only want a "backup"-type player instead of a 3rd surefire starter (along with Hummels and Süle)

Just like they had with Felix, Friedl, Dorsh, Benko, Gaudino, Shopf, Green, Weihrauch, Riedmüller and the others ?

We have not had talent for nearly 10 years. The last "talanted" players from our youth were promoted almost 10 years ago - Müller and Alaba.
Many promising things have been said for many young players over the years, unfortunately I'm afraid this is going to be the case with Mai, Evina, Hofmann and Andersson.

There are no indications to the contrary.

On the other hand, paying around 30M for a mediocre player like Vogt is too much for me... Why they don't invest in younger, perspective, talanted and ALREADY BETTER players like Pavard ( around 35-40M), de Ligt (around 35M), Lenglet (around 30M) etc...
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:19 pm

i don't disagree, BUT Mai does have some factors which make him intriguing... unlike many of our "talented" youth players who are really 2.Liga quality at best, Mai actually won bronze U-17 Fritz Walter Medal in 2017 (other past recipients include Kroos, Can, and Dorsch [okay, he's still yet to be proven]). Plus, we saw him perform in a few games at the end of the season - not enough to get a true feel, but he never seemed overmatched and gained confidence over the 2 games.

Not saying he's a future star, but I do think he has some quality to him - much more than other youth products over the past few years. I mean really, who thought Gaudino was going to be a Bayern stalwart?
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu May 31, 2018 8:33 pm

nm462272 wrote:i don't disagree, BUT Mai does have some factors which make him intriguing... unlike many of our "talented" youth players who are really 2.Liga quality at best, Mai actually won bronze U-17 Fritz Walter Medal in 2017 (other past recipients include Kroos, Can, and Dorsch [okay, he's still yet to be proven]). Plus, we saw him perform in a few games at the end of the season - not enough to get a true feel, but he never seemed overmatched and gained confidence over the 2 games.

Not saying he's a future star, but I do think he has some quality to him - much more than other youth products over the past few years. I mean really, who thought Gaudino was going to be a Bayern stalwart?

Guardiola apparently...
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 31, 2018 8:50 pm

i mean, he also tried to make Lahm into a CM... :mrgreen:

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Rummenigge: Boateng is allowed to negotiate with other clubs

wow... i know there were rumors, but somehow didn't expect this

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:39 pm

Whyyyyyyyy??¿?????????

Need to buy my boa shirt right now and if he leaves hè better go to Liverpool...
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:16 pm

Evan van Essen wrote:Whyyyyyyyy??¿?????????

Need to buy my boa shirt right now and if he leaves hè better go to Liverpool...
I guess he is.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:16 pm

nm462272 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Rummenigge: Boateng is allowed to negotiate with other clubs

wow... i know there were rumors, but somehow didn't expect this

One of the most important players in Bayern in the recent history is allowed to negotiate with other clubs. Rummenigge is saying that he is not having problems with that, but i guess the decision for destroying one of the best CB duos in the World.. well, was taken lightly in Bayern. We all know that he has problems with injuries in the recent years, but it's so stupid & unacceptable to sell him just like that, when they are extending way more older and injury prone players, which names i'm sick of typing. (It's not their fault, obviously).

On the other hand, they are acting childish and stupid with the whole Lewandowski saga. And they knew that he want's to leave. 6 months ago. Jeeezus. Not selling someone who does not want to stay with the club. Why ? Uli: "Because we can. The club is more powerfull." Just because we can. =D> =D>

Also, a little bit offtopic from Jerome, but what more we learn from Rummenigge today:
- Kovac is on vacation until the end of June;
- We plan the new season with Thiago. BUT 9 people for 3 or 4 spots is way too much. BUT we don't want to sell. BUT if we sell someone, we can think about new transfers after the World cup;
- He'll watch every game in Russia. And they say that they (as a unit) are doing great job. My ass. Brazzo watching youtube close to the equator, Kovac on vacation too, Rummenigge & Uli will eat sausages 4 weeks.
Last edited by IsiahRashad on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IsiahRashad

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Evan van Essen » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:28 pm

I also bet Jerome Will do amazing with the national team, doe some reasons he always Plays great for the national team, so Lets hope that it will let rummige open his eyeballs
Evan van Essen
Woah, this feels cool!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby nm462272 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:42 pm

They must have a lot of faith in Lukas Mai, but I can't imagine them selling Boateng and not replacing him with an experienced CB

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

nm462272
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:08 pm

Lets face it guys. The writing has been on the wall for several weeks, even months. All of a sudden Boateng starts to talk about wanting new experiences abroad. I think it's his wish to leave and not Bayern's to sell. The board IMO granted him and his agent to test the market and see if clubs would be interested. Then if a good offer comes along from a club that Boateng wants to join then I guess the board would grant him a transfer.

I've been a Boateng fan since he joined us in 2011. He's played well for most of time and even been world class at times. But, his injury problems (esp. during the second half of the season) and his willingness to explore new challenges, make him expandable for Bayern.

I believe the board and the manager rate Süle as world class and ready to partner Hummels for next season. I also believe that Süle is close to Boateng's level and should IMO pass him in the near future. I was really happy with Süle's performance last season and I think the board signed him to replace Boateng (knowing his desire to leave for a foreign league). Then of course we have Mai for the future.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:25 pm

gumboduncan wrote:Lets face it guys. The writing has been on the wall for several weeks, even months. All of a sudden Boateng starts to talk about wanting new experiences abroad. I think it's his wish to leave and not Bayern's to sell. The board IMO granted him and his agent to test the market and see if clubs would be interested. Then if a good offer comes along from a club that Boateng wants to join then I guess the board would grant him a transfer.

I've been a Boateng fan since he joined us in 2011. He's played well for most of time and even been world class at times. But, his injury problems (esp. during the second half of the season) and his willingness to explore new challenges, make him expandable for Bayern.

I believe the board and the manager rate Süle as world class and ready to partner Hummels for next season. I also believe that Süle is close to Boateng's level and should IMO pass him in the near future. I was really happy with Süle's performance last season and I think the board signed him to replace Boateng (knowing his desire to leave for a foreign league). Then of course we have Mai for the future.
Boa's performances in 2012-2014 were exceptional. He was always good but those two years were special

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby soul-railgun777 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:00 pm

If multiple PL teams get interested this could be a €75+ million transfer.
soul-railgun777
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News