You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jérôme Boateng

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jérôme Boateng

Postby #12 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:02 pm

Jorge wrote:So, we have at least two high profile players who wanted to leave, play for richer clubs, one selling sunglasses and the other health products and now they will have to suck it up and stay in Munich? :oops:

BVB reloaded
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Valerio » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:00 pm

#12 wrote:
Jorge wrote:So, we have at least two high profile players who wanted to leave, play for richer clubs, one selling sunglasses and the other health products and now they will have to suck it up and stay in Munich? :oops:

BVB reloaded

more like not a good news
Valerio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:02 pm

#12 wrote:

BVB reloaded

True, just like BVB. They have high profile players wanting to leave to play for richer clubs and the next season they play in Munich.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:49 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:I think Pavard is a done deal for next season and Bayern is looking for Mai to establish in the first team.

The situation with the current board is simple: Formation of world class players is the road to follow, they want to send a message to the rest of young players that they are priority. Uli is looking for create players instead of buying expensive players.

There will be a moment where italian, english, spanish teams and PSG are buying a lot and fighting the good players, they will not get all the players they wanted, while Uli is looking the academy for develop what Bayern need.

When has Mai ever shown anything to be deemed worthy of replacing Boateng. We are taking a massive step back by not replacing him and no amount of faith in youngsters will change that. We don't have a CB talent who looks like he'll be among the best one day.

We now have two excellent CBs in Hummels and Süle. As soon as one goes down we are finished. We've reversed the clock to the time when our defence brought us down time and again despite playing well and scoring.

Sule is the replacement of Boateng, not lukas Mai.

Lukas Mai and Pavard will be the replacement of Sule with the role of young promise defenders for next season.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Jorge » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:16 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:

Lukas Mai and Pavard will be the replacement of Sule with the role of young promise defenders for next season.

Lukas Mai is much younger so it could be seen that way but Pavard and Sule are the same age......... :?
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby RAJBAYERN » Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:06 am

Jorge wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:

Lukas Mai is much younger so it could be seen that way but Pavard and Sule are the same age......... :?

Well, Pavard will be also a replacement of Rafinha.

The point is remember how Boateng and Hummels began their careers. Boateng was nothing before coming bayern, tasting sometimes the bench in the old Manchester City team that were one of the most alone and forget team of premier league.

Hummels left Bayern because he felt he had no chance to play with us, but later by a process they become World Champions.

When I see Lukas Mai, I see that young Boateng and Hummels with a talent that need our support.

Now is playing for bayern amateur to help them for access the third division, but hopefully there are many bundesliga games where we can see how much good he could be.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby kod2600 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:05 am

I had a dream tonight that he was sold to PSG. lol
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby Jorge » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:32 pm

kod2600 wrote:I had a dream tonight that he was sold to PSG. lol

Kalle had a nightmare last night that Boateng had stayed at Bayern for another year LOL.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Åland Islands

Postby bastos80 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Kovac told SZ that should Boateng leave he assumes we'll think about a replacement.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:41 am

bastos80 wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Kovac told SZ that should Boateng leave he assumes we'll think about a replacement.
What if he leaves on Aug30/31?
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby aterford » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:46 am

I doubt they let him leave on deadline day. But it wouldn't be too surprising if he left (and subsequently we got Pavard) in the winter window. Didn't UEFA change the rules or something so that if Boateng moved in winter he wouldn't be cup-tied?
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:09 am

aterford wrote:I doubt they let him leave on deadline day. But it wouldn't be too surprising if he left (and subsequently we got Pavard) in the winter window. Didn't UEFA change the rules or something so that if Boateng moved in winter he wouldn't be cup-tied?

I'm not sure but I think this applies to CL -> Europa and vice versa situations
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Batman » Sat Aug 18, 2018 4:19 pm

I would not like if we sell Jerome. He was crucial since joining the team, he is german and still in his prime. His partnership with Mats can result as best cb duo in europe. I just hope he stays fit. I know you guys would have nothing against his selling, mainly because of upcoming star Süle, but Mats-Jerome partnership can last at least 4 years more, meaning Sule will enter his prime then. Cheers.
Batman
Getting the hang of it

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:43 am

In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby gumboduncan » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:02 am

I love how direct Uli is regarding this transfer. Pay up or leave.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News