You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby smaw2010 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:39 pm

Okay, let's say if Barcelona meets the 40m release clause and Bayern meets the 40m bid also. Bilbao would be foolish not to accept the Bayern bid cuz they can lose Martinez to Barca any second once Martinez agrees.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Didn't we just tell you Bilbao LEGALLY can't decline a release clause bid from a Spanish club?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:03 am

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby brickwall281 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:25 am

Well I hope we get M'Vila instead of this guy as he's a starter for his national team plus I don't want the club to pay a load of money, we can get M'Vila for cheaper with national team experience and he knows Ribery already. If the price drops then great and I will be willing to see him put on an FCB but no more than €28 mil.
Last edited by brickwall281 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby BayernLove » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

Google translate?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

brickwall281 wrote:Well I hope we get M'Vila instead of this guy as he's a starter for his national team plus I don't want the club to pay a load of money, we can get M'Vila for cheaper with national team experience and he knows Ribery already. If the price drops then great and I will be willing to see him pulls eating an FCB but no more than €28 mil.

M'Villa's agent has already said that Bayern are not lookin for a player like him because they think he is too much like Gustavo so im gonna trust his words as long as Bayern get a world class player b4 the transfer window closes for a reasonable price and so far Martinez doesnt seem to be that guy imo
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:37 am

BayernLove wrote:Google translate?

i cant on my phone :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:40 am

oh god.....thought this was over, not again!
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby BayernLove » Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:42 am

Javi Martinez hopes Barca's gesture
The lion is not interested in Bayern Munich or go to the Nou Camp or stay in San Mamés which is very comfortable
The international not talk to Bielsa Navarre or the President Urrutia to have a clear offer Blaugrana club

Barca negotiates with Song but does not rule out a shift in the operation Javi Martinez
Francesc Aguilar 09/08/2012 12:23
Javi Martinez is still waiting for a gesture of Barcelona , a concrete offer for him and for the Athletic . Pending, has very clearly going to stay in San Mamés , not the least interested in going to Bayern despite the public decalaraciones a contributor to their representatives (Bay International). It is also clear that his 'escape' Athletic in no case shall be traumatic, it will not choose the position of his colleague and friend Fernando Llorente . Javi lions want to leave through the front door, no pouting, no argument with the club or hobby.

Barca still interested in Javi Martinez but has not moved in a concrete form. It has merely groping towards the environment of the player and club Ibaigane. Very little to what I expected Javi Martinez. To date, the only concrete offer he has reached as representatives of the Athletic player has been at Bayern Munich. The answer to Jose Urrutia , President Bilbao, has been loud and clear: Either pay clause (40 million) or there is nothing to talk because the Athletic does not pass.

The other possibility for Javi Martinez, but it was not his favorite, was the Real Madrid , but in this case, the bad relationship persists between white and Athletic Club. Specifically the two presidents, Florentino Perez and Jose Urrutia , no relation. The white president has tried, unsuccessfully, to build bridges but failed. His last attempt was with a mutual friend and a manager's own Athletic. Florentino's position in the Cup final that did not pay the Bernabeu to host the match between Barcelona and Athletic false pretenses and was decisive.

Javi Martinez was scheduled to speak with Marcelo Bielsa on his return from Euro to explain their ideas and ask for help regarding their future. It has not lifted a finger because, among which the club has not done deal and that the preseason, Athletic has been very lively, the Navarre prefers to wait. Of course, if the club does offer Barcelona, ​​Javier Bielsa would speak first hand to explain everything.

Unlike Llorente
Nor just to accurately assess how it can affect the position of Fernando Llorente on his request to leave the Athletic now to go to a club that plays Champions (discussing the Juventus or more clubs in the Premier basically two of Manchester ). The Rioja seems to be comfortable after the beeps of the fans and non-renewal of his contract. In Bilbao has transcended a tense meeting after the first leg of Champions League against Slaven in his brother and agent, as the player would have said "enough" to the situation at the club from Bilbao and ampiara not improve the contract of International Forest .

In principle, Bielsa was more expendable Javi Martinez Fernando Llorente. The Argentine coach to play the central Navarre normally (which is not quite like him at all), while the center since it was half covered with bright Iturraspe Anderson has done a great season. However, Bielsa does not seem very pleased with the arrival of Aritz Aduriz , the militant Basque striker for Valencia after playing in Mallorca and left the lower Athletic itself. Bielsa even said that he had requested. It serves as an alternative if you Llorente despite excellent striker Sebastian was demonstrated in its passage through Mallorca and Valencia. Bielsa considered more transferable to Llorente who Javi Martinez, but wants to keep both. In the case of Javi Martinez has even prograado special training to get in line to debut against Athletic Betos in the first game of Liga.No in his plans without it.

Javi Martinez has been on the feasts of land, enjoying even a becerrada. Has pushed the holiday after having played with unequal fate, Euro and the Olympic football tournament in London. This Thursday is incorporated wing Bilbao club discipline and re-train waiting for the return of Croatian Athletic where Slaven has faced in the Europa League. Javi is still waiting for a gesture from the club, but is already beginning to despair. The setting of the player understands that the club Barcelona could make an effort to reach a figure of 30 or 32 million euros, which considered the Athletic could accept the transfer, especially if there may be through the transfer of any player young or interesting. Instead, the club that the player would pressure the Athletic facilitate their departure (which is not willing to do) and to accept some reduction in their salary in exchange for major awards for titles won with the club. By the way, the tax issue just complicate everything because Euskadi retention is much lower than in Catalonia and the rest of the state.

The mess is difficult to exit. Barca want to Javi Martinez and he likes the idea, but neither is willing to reduce Athletic clause of freedom and the player will set the number to press its output. Of course that means talking and paying people ... and clubs.

Leer más: http://www.mundodeportivo.com/...esto-b ... z236EFlzva
Síguenos en: https://twitter.com/@mundodeportivo | http://facebook.com/MundoDeportivo.com
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:32 am

After reading that essay i really see no way Bayern get Martinez especially with the coach set on keeping one of his two gems

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:59 am

BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:02 am

Im growing tired of this, you either buy him or you dont, we need a final **** answer
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:19 am

Firefox1234 wrote:After reading that essay i really see no way Bayern get Martinez especially with the coach set on keeping one of his two gems

It was already posted by someone else before and like MUTU said, no quotes.

Anyway we now have two contradicting claims from agents, so we really can't know what's going on at this point.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:28 am

An Arsehole of an agent, that's what!
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby lau03143 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:37 am

This is tedious.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News