You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:52 am

Pretty much so, yes.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:37 am

Ersin Akan , Agent of Javi Martinez said " He {Martinez} Wants to Go to Bayern and Bayern Wants him, I know that there is still interest and Now it is only about the Transfer Fee"

then he added "The Kid is now waiting to see what will happen , There is no Deadline for this Transfer and it can go fast"

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundes ... yern_29873
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:40 am

Money on Athletic desk and Martinez is our guy.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:59 am

Element wrote:Ersin Akan , Agent of Javi Martinez said " He {Martinez} Wants to Go to Bayern and Bayern Wants him, I know that there is still interest and Now it is only about the Transfer Fee"

then he added "The Kid is now waiting to see what will happen , There is no Deadline for this Transfer and it can go fast"

Brilliant! Though it is best to hear it from the horse's mouth. I would like to hear Martinez saying it not his agent. Agents always want their clients to move so that they pocket a percentage of the transfer fee.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tflags » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:16 am

And Sport1 adding a few words around the same quote:

"It has created a situation where it is due to the transfer fee. The boy is waiting just what is the thing," Martinez's advisor Ersin Akan told SPORT1 .
"He wants to Bavaria, Bavaria wants the players still I know that the interest still exists. It is only because of the transfer fee," said Akan.
Previously president Uli Hoeness had already declared: "The only problem is still the high transfer fee, to be here at the moment can not struggle through."
Bilbao defender calls for the release of the contractually committed 40 million euros, the FCB is said to have been offered 26 million euros.
Martinez feels comfortable in Bilbao, his aides said Akan. "But he can get everything on himself. He would be happy even if a change will work."
There is "no deadline for the transfer, it can happen quickly. I appreciate the opportunities to 50:50."

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussba ... 96943.html
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby lau03143 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:28 am

MUTU wrote:
Element wrote:Ersin Akan , Agent of Javi Martinez said " He {Martinez} Wants to Go to Bayern and Bayern Wants him, I know that there is still interest and Now it is only about the Transfer Fee"

Brilliant! Though it is best to hear it from the horse's mouth. I would like to hear Martinez saying it not his agent. Agents always want their clients to move so that they pocket a percentage of the transfer fee.

Not many players will come out and say that, especially at the team where he made his name, and one as introverted and xenophobic* as Bilbao!

*No offence intended, but they are!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:33 am

I'm actually impressed by their Basque only policy.
BayernLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunichFan1985 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:14 pm

BayernLove wrote:I'm actually impressed by their Basque only policy.

In todays day and age, it should no longer be a policy. Teams are supposed to be much more global and cultured. I only see this as being too close-minded.
MunichFan1985
Getting the hang of it

Postby BayernLove » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:15 pm

They're only sticking to their roots. ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:19 pm

hell yea, i wish they agree on a fee [-o< [-o<
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MunichFan1985 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:22 pm

I really do not understand the amount of support behind this move. Bayern already have Gustavo and Tymo for his intended position. Compound that with the high price tag and I see NO reason Bayern should purchase this player at this time. I think Bayern should stick with their already stated plan of sitting pat for the rest of the summer, see what happens over the next few months, then make any purchases necessary in January.
MunichFan1985
Getting the hang of it

Postby MoFattal » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:25 pm

I believe it's more about Bastian than Tymo/Gustavo. But of course, you are right regarding the enormous price tag.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MunichFan1985 » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:31 pm

MoFattal wrote:I believe it's more about Bastian than Tymo/Gustavo.

In what capacity? Surely they would not purchase this player as a backup for Bastian...or a player-in-waiting to take over, Bastian has far too long left in his career.
MunichFan1985
Getting the hang of it

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm pretty sure it was ALWAYS about the transfer fee which we didn't want to pay. This is just another source saying it, really. "craziness" and all that.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby quaazi » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:34 pm

MunichFan1985 wrote:In what capacity? Surely they would not purchase this player as a backup for Bastian...or a player-in-waiting to take over, Bastian has far too long left in his career.

I think he means that with Schweini's recent trouble with injuries, the midfield might need some beefing up. I mean, currently our midfield status is "schweini and his partner". If Schweini can't play, we have two players who aren't really the perfect fit into Jupp's plans operating the engine room.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News