You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:44 pm

Fadi_Gomez wrote:How is this considered implying ?!

He didn't completely rule out moving in for someone else but saying that the current squad is enough as well suggests that they wouldn't mind not looking at other alternatives.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:56 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:They wanted 25M for him, and that was before he extended his contract! So how you think will effect little his price.

A minimum of 25M is what they will ask for unless he really wants to join us and hands in a transfer request or something (which I doubt)

Excuse me but Fellaini has been quoted sayin the only way he wud leave Everton is if a big club came and wanted to sign him and last time i checked Bayern Munich are a big club and the Everton boss said hr cud leave for €25m after his extension to anyone who wants him and thats better than than payin close to €40m for Martinez ::P

So you just repeated what I wrote, but starting it with Excuse me ?
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:10 pm

My bad :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm

Still, he said "a lot". 25M for Fellaini is veery reasonable.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddymcfatty » Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Paddymcfatty wrote:I agree with you I think we should concentrate on Fellaini but I just have the feeling he'll say no to Bayern :/

I dont get ur reasoning but watever, its not like Everton players have a hate towards Bayern Munich like in the Bundesliga im just going by wat he And Everton have said if teams want Everton..all facts no opinions

Trust me, I've lived in England for ages now I know when players want to go to Bayern and when they don't I mean we tried to get Leighton Baines ages ago we failed. I know what he has said but in all seriousness he hasn't really been linked with Bayern properly, its been more of Chelsea tbh but trust me, I'd like to see him in a Roten trikot.
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:54 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:Trust me, I've lived in England for ages now I know when players want to go to Bayern and when they don't I mean we tried to get Leighton Baines ages ago we failed. I know what he has said but in all seriousness he hasn't really been linked with Bayern properly, its been more of Chelsea tbh but trust me, I'd like to see him in a Roten trikot.

Using English players as an example is the worst...first of all English players never leave the island so im not suprised Bayern didnt get Baines and Fellaini is Belgium so unless u can giv better reasoning ur thinkin is flawed....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby DieRoten31 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:08 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Paddymcfatty wrote:Trust me, I've lived in England for ages now I know when players want to go to Bayern and when they don't I mean we tried to get Leighton Baines ages ago we failed. I know what he has said but in all seriousness he hasn't really been linked with Bayern properly, its been more of Chelsea tbh but trust me, I'd like to see him in a Roten trikot.

Using English players as an example is the worst...first of all English players never leave the island so im not suprised Bayern didnt get Baines and Fellaini is Belgium so unless u can giv better reasoning ur thinkin is flawed....

I don't even know why English players are so overpriced. #-o
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:31 am

DieRoten31 wrote:I don't even know why English players are so overpriced. #-o

They say the harder they are to find the more expensive they are...there arent many great English players so of course the ones that are left are gonna be greatly sought out for :D

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:34 am

Please let us stick to topic. Here is for discussing Martinez and not alternatives. That discussion is meant for the generic transfer thread.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Birthday

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:48 am

MUTU wrote:Please let us stick to topic. Here is for discussing Martinez and not alternatives. That discussion is meant for the generic transfer thread.

Wow so this is how it feels:P, anyways Martinez to me did not show anythin special in the olympics wo its time to forget him....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 am

Is it right to judge him from the Olympics though? The whole team underperformed...
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:11 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Is it right to judge him from the Olympics though? The whole team underperformed...

Well no....but he was never a €40m man anyway if Gomez was worth €30m :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:18 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Well no....but he was never a €40m man anyway if Gomez was worth €30m

I think so too, but the one who has seen the most of him here (Xabi) seems to be quite excited about him, and I'm sure that all these top clubs who are/were interested in him have scouted him more than us too.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Is it right to judge him from the Olympics though? The whole team underperformed...

I've only watched Martinez on a handful of occasions, vs. Barca, Real, EL Final, Euro (although he only had a brief cameo), the Olympics, and a bit from other Liga and EL games. If I were to judge from those outings, I wouldn't even consider him as an upgrade to our squad, let alone pay an extraordinary fee for him. He seems to be pretty average when playing against top midfields. To be honest I want us to have a player who can have an impact against teams like Barca and Real, which are basically the teams that can block our path to becoming Europe's best again.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:38 am

MoFattal wrote:I've only watched Martinez on a handful of occasions, vs. Barca, Real, EL Final, Euro (although he only had a brief cameo), the Olympics, and a bit from other Liga and EL games. If I were to judge from those outings, I wouldn't even consider him as an upgrade to our squad, let alone pay an extraordinary fee for him. He seems to be pretty average when playing against top midfields. To be honest I want us to have a player who can have an impact against teams like Barca and Real, which are basically the teams that can block our path to becoming Europe's best again.

Its been a while since Bayern Munich have played Barcelona(luckily) and it wud be great for Bayern to have a instant impact top midfielder to put them on their level since Bayern Munich showed they can deal with Real Madrid :D

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News