You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:44 am

BayernLeb wrote:They wanted 25M for him, and that was before he extended his contract! So how you think will effect little his price.

A minimum of 25M is what they will ask for unless he really wants to join us and hands in a transfer request or something (which I doubt)

Excuse me but Fellaini has been quoted sayin the only way he wud leave Everton is if a big club came and wanted to sign him and last time i checked Bayern Munich are a big club and the Everton boss said hr cud leave for €25m after his extension to anyone who wants him and thats better than than payin close to €40m for Martinez ::P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Paddymcfatty » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:48 am

I agree he has been average so far but so has the rest of the Spain players so it's unsurprising really. As for Fellani, well if Bilbao ends up giving the same asking price for Martinez, then i'd still take Martinez tbh, I still like him more and I doubt Fellaini wants to come ot Bayern anyway
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:55 am

Paddymcfatty wrote:I agree he has been average so far but so has the rest of the Spain players so it's unsurprising really. As for Fellani, well if Bilbao ends up giving the same asking price for Martinez, then i'd still take Martinez tbh, I still like him more and I doubt Fellaini wants to come ot Bayern anyway

The problem is not whether he wud come to Bayern Munich he has said he wud go to a club that competes in European competition on a yearly basis, the problem is our board is too stuck on €40m Martinez to realize how great other options are....so plz stop making a false excuse that he wudnt want to come to Bayern Munich to justify Bayern wasting €40m on Martinez...

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/england/2012/06/11/3166029/fellaini-i-would-leave-everton-for-an-ambitious-club

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddymcfatty » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:57 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
Paddymcfatty wrote:I agree he has been average so far but so has the rest of the Spain players so it's unsurprising really. As for Fellani, well if Bilbao ends up giving the same asking price for Martinez, then i'd still take Martinez tbh, I still like him more and I doubt Fellaini wants to come ot Bayern anyway

The problem is not whether he wud come to Bayern Munich he has said he wud go to a club that competes in European competition on a yearly basis, the problem is our board is too stuck on €40m Martinez to realize how great other options are....so plz stop making a false excuse that he wudnt want to come to Bayern Munich to justify Bayern wasting €40m on Martinez...

http://www.goal.com/en-sg/news/3877/england/2012/06/11/3166029/fellaini-i-would-leave-everton-for-an-ambitious-club

I agree with you I think we should concentrate on Fellaini but I just have the feeling he'll say no to Bayern :/
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:00 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:I agree with you I think we should concentrate on Fellaini but I just have the feeling he'll say no to Bayern :/

I dont get ur reasoning but watever, its not like Everton players have a hate towards Bayern Munich like in the Bundesliga im just going by wat he And Everton have said if teams want Everton..all facts no opinions
Last edited by Firefox1234 on Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby nadalr » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:01 pm

Eurosport.de transfers for someone to write the new Euro Sport with Bayern and answer and submit the following: Currently not. The latest quote is from Matthias Sammer, who says: "If we do not get Martinez and Bender, is not that bad, we are also happy with the current team.."

I want to know what it means little because I do not understand but when Martinez can not make a bender and transfer is already closed? not? :-/
nadalr
Getting the hang of it

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:03 pm

nadalr wrote:Eurosport.de transfers for someone to write the new Euro Sport with Bayern and answer and submit the following: Currently not. The latest quote is from Matthias Sammer, who says: "If we do not get Martinez and Bender, is not that bad, we are also happy with the current team.."

I want to know what it means little because I do not understand but when Martinez can not make a bender and transfer is already closed? not? :-/

I have to admit i still dont fully understand ur English but watevs....sounds like we shudnt expect anymore transfers this season unless Bayern play really bad and they end up making another Gustavo like transfer in the winter :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:42 pm

I think Sammer is implying that Martinez is plan A, Bender plan B, and if both fail then we won't be looking at other alternatives.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Fadi_Gomez » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:57 pm

How is this considered implying ?!

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think Sammer is implying that Martinez is plan A, Bender plan B, and if both fail then we won't be looking at other alternatives.
Fadi_Gomez
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby somedude » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:01 pm

lau03143 wrote: one good season in the UEFA cup

how tiresome. why do some people still perpetuate this bogus idea?
somedude
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Fadi_Gomez wrote:How is this considered implying ?!

I guess when Sammer says:

"If we do not get Martinez and Bender, is not that bad, we are also happy with the current team.."

Implies that if we don't get Martinez or Bender that he's happy enough with the squad and that he doesn's see anyone else improving it.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:07 pm

In other words, goodbye transfer season!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:21 pm

MoFattal wrote:In other words, goodbye transfer season!

I still have a suspicion we might get Bender, but Martinez is almost certainly done (hopefully).
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Deutche » Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:25 pm

Barcelona moving on from Javi according to:
http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&i ... tb_6%2FTes

The Daily Mail says Agger is chosen by Vilanova after the unsuccessful attempt to recruit Javi Martinez, although Barcelona is not alone.

Roughly translated but if true it's either Bayern at bayern price or staying put and this decision cant take that long now. Personally feel we will not be able to get him due to 40 mill which Bayern will NOT pay.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:58 pm

I hope after the transfer window closes i never have to see this topic for a VERY long time.....:P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News