You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby nadalr » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:08 pm

http://translate.google.com.eg/translat ... .bild.html

It looks like bender that definitely will not come because it is not salable, hmmmm :?
nadalr
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:12 pm

nadalr wrote:http://translate.google.com.eg/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Fwolfgang-holzhaeuser%2Fkeine-alternative-zu-bender-und-schuerrle-25370386.bild.html

It looks like bender that definitely will not come because it is not salable, hmmmm :?

I still dont get whats wrong wit Fellaini, if Bayern pursued him i guarantee we wud sign him in less than a week, probably faster than Mandzukic!! :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:18 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
nadalr wrote:http://translate.google.com.eg/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bild.de%2Fsport%2Ffussball%2Fwolfgang-holzhaeuser%2Fkeine-alternative-zu-bender-und-schuerrle-25370386.bild.html

I still dont get whats wrong wit Fellaini, if Bayern pursued him i guarantee we wud sign him in less than a week, probably faster than Mandzukic!! :P

Fellaini is a fairly average player and not been truly tested at the highest level is Europe. Plays for an average PL club (and generally is more average than is amazing), and an average Belgium team.

If we did go for him, Everton would be asking for far much more than his actual worth, so we might as well go for someone better.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:06 pm

Radja Naingollan was attracting a lot of interest at the beginning of the year for his performances. City and Juve were definitely interested. I think he would be a decent buy as a replacement for Martinez.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Paddymcfatty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:12 pm

I think Fellaini would be cheaper but i don't think Bayern is looking for another pure CDM like M'Vila and de Jong, they're looking for players who can dictate play like Kroos but can be unpredictable too that's why I think Witsel would be an interesting option. Besides, I think Everton will be ridiculous about their asking price and if we can still get him, then why hasn't other clubs in PL picked him up already?
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:22 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:I think Fellaini would be cheaper but i don't think Bayern is looking for another pure CDM like M'Vila and de Jong, they're looking for players who can dictate play like Kroos but can be unpredictable too that's why I think Witsel would be an interesting option. Besides, I think Everton will be ridiculous about their asking price and if we can still get him, then why hasn't other clubs in PL picked him up already?

Sadly Witsel is in the 40m club :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:25 pm

lau03143 wrote:Fellaini is a fairly average player and not been truly tested at the highest level is Europe. Plays for an average PL club (and generally is more average than is amazing), and an average Belgium team.

If we did go for him, Everton would be asking for far much more than his actual worth, so we might as well go for someone better.

Martinez is no better than Fellaini, he may get EL exp and face Real and Barca 4 times a yr but for the rest its just joke teams while Fellaini is playing the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea, Man U, Man C, and Liverpool each twice a year and all are Champions League quality teams...imo thats much more competition than Martinez gets to play....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddymcfatty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:29 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
Paddymcfatty wrote:I think Fellaini would be cheaper but i don't think Bayern is looking for another pure CDM like M'Vila and de Jong, they're looking for players who can dictate play like Kroos but can be unpredictable too that's why I think Witsel would be an interesting option. Besides, I think Everton will be ridiculous about their asking price and if we can still get him, then why hasn't other clubs in PL picked him up already?

Sadly Witsel is in the 40m club :P

Well best thing would be we sign Witsel and Martinez =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:04 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
Paddymcfatty wrote:Well best thing would be we sign Witsel and Martinez =P~ =P~ =P~ =P~

Lol why are all Bayern target over priced you wu think they wud be interested on the cheaper guys :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:56 pm

Seems like Barca also have some hurdles to jump over to get this guy...

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/javi-martinez-barato-centrocampista-2156381

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 pm

FELLAINI! COME ON BAYERN! 40M FOR THIS GUY?? JUST...NO!!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:07 am

Did you see him playing in the Olympics ??

One word....average! nothing creative about this guy

I will only be happy if he comes for less than 20 M and replaces Tymo.

Fellaini is a good player but will cost a lot too!!!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLove » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:12 am

A lot my ass, don't think his asking price would go too much over 20m and it's starting at 12m. HELL YES PLEASE! We definitely need a player dominant in the air and I think Fellaini would provide that with his huge ass body and the afro to complete . :wink:
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:19 am

BayernLove wrote:A lot my ass, don't think his asking price would go too much over 20m and it's starting at 12m. HELL YES PLEASE! We definitely need a player dominant in the air and I think Fellaini would provide that with his huge ass body and the afro to complete . :wink:

They wanted 25M for him, and that was before he extended his contract! So how you think will effect little his price.

A minimum of 25M is what they will ask for unless he really wants to join us and hands in a transfer request or something (which I doubt)
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:37 am

BayernLeb wrote:Did you see him playing in the Olympics ??

One word....average! nothing creative about this guy

Exactly, one good season in the UEFA cup (mainly due to beating Man Utd) then everyone thinks Bilboa players must be amazing. He's quite clearly not, especially if Barca aren't willing to meet the buyout clause either!

I'm glad the board seen to be digging their heels in over this guy. Bilboa can get stuffed with their buyout clause!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News