You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:According to some sources, we are definitely getting either Javi or Bender

Unless Bilbao or Bayern fold i dont see the Martinez deal goin thru...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby samaj » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:52 am

Paddymcfatty wrote:According to some sources, we are definitely getting either Javi or Bender

Post the sources please
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddymcfatty » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 am

"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:41 am

After watching the game yesterday, notably the second half, I can agree without Bastian S. our DM is shite. We not only Can improve, we need to. Having said that, I am still on the undecided camp regarding the Martinez transfer. I still think 20 million on ANY form of currency is already good enough for him; 26Mil is paying tourist prices on a Sunday sale... I hope I am wrong about this tentative second most expensive all time transfer.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:20 am

tflags wrote:After watching the game yesterday, notably the second half, I can agree without Bastian S. our DM is shite. We not only Can improve, we need to. Having said that, I am still on the undecided camp regarding the Martinez transfer. I still think 20 million on ANY form of currency is already good enough for him; 26Mil is paying tourist prices on a Sunday sale... I hope I am wrong about this tentative second most expensive all time transfer.

I can truthfully say im not 100% sure or even 80% sure about him, I have not seen him enough of him to justify such a high transfer fee for this guy but i also understand Bayern are weak in the midfield but €40m for Martinez and €25m for Bender is ridiculous and Bayern shud not submit to such demands!!!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddymcfatty » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:52 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
tflags wrote:After watching the game yesterday, notably the second half, I can agree without Bastian S. our DM is shite. We not only Can improve, we need to. Having said that, I am still on the undecided camp regarding the Martinez transfer. I still think 20 million on ANY form of currency is already good enough for him; 26Mil is paying tourist prices on a Sunday sale... I hope I am wrong about this tentative second most expensive all time transfer.

I can truthfully say im not 100% sure or even 80% sure about him, I have not seen him enough of him to justify such a high transfer fee for this guy but i also understand Bayern are weak in the midfield but €40m for Martinez and €25m for Bender is ridiculous and Bayern shud not submit to such demands!!!!

If you know Bayern well then you know they won't be held ransom by the teams, they'll always find a way round it. I'd say what substantial offers could be:
Javi Martinez - 32 Million
Lars Bender - 17 Million

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Min » Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:55 am

Firefox1234 wrote:

I agree with you. All this story getting too much. Why board can't focus on someone else if they know they are not going to pay for overpriced players. It is just playing mind games with public; at the end Bayern may end up without any acquisition for DM position.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Min wrote:I agree with you. All this story getting too much. Why board can't focus on someone else if they know they are not going to pay for overpriced players. It is just playing mind games with public; at the end Bayern may end up without any acquisition for DM position.

I COMPLETELY AGREE!! I fear the same thing as he season gets closer and Bayern run out of friendlies that means it will take more time for that world class midfielder to adjust to the team and find a place in the startin XI and Bayern have to play Dortmund pretty soon for the super cup. There are options out there, like Fellaini....tho Everton said he wud cost €25mil or £20 for u English fans he enforces a better physical presence than Bender imo wit a much cheaper price tag than Martinez and more exp since he faces a lot of top teams in the EPL unlike Martinez who gets to go to the chopping block 4 times a yr vs Madrid and Barca

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby RAGHU » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:There are options out there, like Fellaini

TBH, i lost the count of how many times you mentioned fellaini in your previous posts :wink:
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:37 pm

I like Fellaini, waaay better than Martinez.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:44 pm

No way

BTW according to AS it seems that Barça realized they don't have a single chance of getting him
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby BayernLove » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Talking to me Xabi? On what grounds is he better if you are?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:53 pm

RAGHU wrote:TBH, i lost the count of how many times you mentioned fellaini in your previous posts :wink:

I thought it wud be better than complaining about Mandzukic and Fellaini wud be a great option...maybe if i say it enough it will come tru :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddymcfatty » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:08 pm

Is it me or does anyone else think Martinez is the best option because of his versatility and the way he can play CB too? I mean, he also dictates play and played some great passes last season and he's a CDM! I admit, I like Fellaini too but I don't think he's the sort of player Bayern is trying to get, Bayern's mentality means that one player usually plays more than two positions, thats why Martinez and Bender was highlighted. And I mean, its frustrating that these rumors keep circling round, but I think we should be patient and see if Bilbao or Leverkusen finally give in on their price tags

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RAGHU » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:37 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:RAGHU wrote:
TBH, i lost the count of how many times you mentioned fellaini in your previous posts

I thought it wud be better than complaining about Mandzukic and Fellaini wud be a great option...maybe if i say it enough it will come tru

thats true.... :P
RAGHU
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News