You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:42 am

Javi is not world class!
He couldn't even displace ARBE-F*CKING-LOA, from the Spain team! Why do people insist on getting him, move on to Fellaini, he did well against the good teams in the BPL, scoring against some. Javi got destoyed by Barca and Real Madrid 3 and 2 times each respectively!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby imicus » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:24 am

BayernLove wrote:Javi is not world class!
He couldn't even displace ARBE-F*CKING-LOA, from the Spain team! Why do people insist on getting him, move on to Fellaini, he did well against the good teams in the BPL, scoring against some. Javi got destoyed by Barca and Real Madrid 3 and 2 times each respectively!

Arbeloa plays as RB, my friend, nothing to do with Javi Martínez, so there is no point in the comparison. This is a colective sport, so one player cannot make miracles when playing vs absolutely better teams.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:29 am

imicus wrote:

Arbeloa plays as RB, my friend, nothing to do with Javi Martínez, so there is no point in the comparison. This is a colective sport, so one player cannot make miracles when playing vs absolutely better teams.

What he meant Ramos as RB and Martinez as CB
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:34 am

Hell yeah my friend!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby huknife » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:47 am

I die a little bit every time i see this thread bumped and Khedira's thread lying dormant.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:49 am

Arbeloa plays RB, Javi Martinez plays DM or CB they are different positions... I don't understand why you insist on Fellaini, I really doubt we can get him given other BPL clubs also want him
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:55 am

Paddy, didn't Element JUST explain what I mean? >.>
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby somedude » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:18 am

when was the last time Ramos actually played RB for Real Madrid?
somedude
Getting the hang of it

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 am

BayernLove, didn't see that post before :P

Ramos is actuallt a better RB than CB, Pique is probably the best CB Spain has right now and after that, Ramos, Puyol and then maybe JAVI

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby imicus » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:23 am

Puyol did not attend at the euro due to injury, if he had, Spain would have deffended with Ramos (RB)-Puyol-Piqué-Alba, Ramos has been playing as CB for some time in Madrid, so he is quite used to it, while J Martínez has played very few times as CB, cause his role is clearly CDM, that could explain that the spanish coach chose to move Ramos to the CB rather than J Martínez for his longer experience in the middle of the defense.

In fact, this new role as CB has been an invention decided by the nt coach during the last months prior the euro, he never plays for Bilbao as CB.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:37 am

MUTU wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:You guys are probably not very much into Spanish football, but there are 0% chances of Athletic accepting a 26M bid for Javi Martinez.

I can only see him leaving for less than 40M if the player says to the media that he wants to leave, and I don't think he is going to to that. Basque philosophy is very different.

Heynckes used to coach Bilbao... I am sure he knows exactly what they think. It's called hope, which may later turn into embarrassment.

There is no hope unless we pay much more than that. This reminds me the situation where Real Madrid/Chelsea/whoever are interested in our players and according to the media they offer 20-30-40M for Ribery, Robben, Müller, Schweini.... their fans are somehow confident they will get the player but the Bayern fans know it is impossible. We are just NOT going to sell them the player, it doesn't matter how much are they ready to pay

imicus wrote:In fact, this new role as CB has been an invention decided by the nt coach during the last months prior the euro, he never plays for Bilbao as CB.

It was Bielsa who first played him as CB if I'm not mistaken. I remember how Athletic fans were totally mad when they saw Bielsa playing him in that position.

---------------------

If he isn't a starter yet for Spain it is because

1- They have Xabi Alonso and Busquets, two regular starters for Real Madrid and Barcelona who have been playing together in the NT for some years now

2- He is still young and needs more experience. Last summer he played the Euro U21 and he was one of the best players.

He has potential but he still lacks experience for big games even though he won the World Cup.

His market value should be somewhere between 20 and 30M but they don't want to sell him for less than 40M and you can't blame them for that.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:57 am

YlonenXabi wrote:
His market value should be somewhere between 20 and 30M but they don't want to sell him for less than 40M and you can't blame them for that.

I agree, especially with their Basque mentality, they'll find it difficult to replace him with other younger Basque players, so it would make sense to sell him at 40 Million, but I still think and hope that Athletico will lower their asking price down to 32 Million approx. and which point, I think we should buy given that he is such a good player at CB as well.

Staying on the Athletico topic, Bilbao have a CB called Fernando Amorebieta and he's Venezualen so why does he play for Bilbao if they field Basque only players??? :?:

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:41 pm

Born in Cantaura, Anzoátegui, Venezuela, Amorebieta met Athletic Bilbao's eligibility standards, having been raised in the Basque Country, and through his parents, both of whom hailed from the region.
Source:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fernando_Amorebieta
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:08 pm

According to some sources, we are definitely getting either Javi or Bender

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:16 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:According to some sources, we are definitely getting either Javi or Bender

Then I'm satisfied, both are the two best signings we could realistically get. By realistically I mean that the board is interested.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News