You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby samaj » Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:11 am

I still have hope for Javi, and if not him get bender
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
User avatar
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 pm
Location: Jordan
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 66 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby OhioFan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:33 pm

Min wrote:
München Minded wrote:There is plenty of time left in the transfer window, and it is Barca we are talking about. Wouldn't doubt he makes the move for a lower fee, or Barca just cough up the money they require. A couple of years ago they paid the same money for David Villa. So when they want someone, they will do it. Bayern could do it, but we are more disciplined with money.


I respect your point of view, but I view this too much cautious approach as board's stupidity. What is the point for business organization like Bayern earn so much money and not to spend them on classy players like Martinez? It is stupidity. I suppose everyone soon will see that apart from Shaqiri no one from current transfers of this season is potential world class player. And then before winter board will start to look for scapegoats (as it usually happens), maybe Heynckes will be dismissed (in case Bayern doesn't demonstrate decent football). In reality all our failures are logical because board is programming them every summer with these 'quantitative but not qualitative' transfers. We need to buy class, we need to get true leaders-and they are costly. Unfortunately, Bayern does not learn from mistakes.


Another profound statement by FCB fan #1.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Min » Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:53 pm

@Ohio Fan. I just post so long statements to be appreciated by you, my mate. Your opinion is the most important at this site for me. By the way, I never knew that people in Ohio are so clever and now Bayern Munich. Thanks for your broadmindedness very much. Your shrewd comments drive me very much each time.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 59 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby OhioFan » Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:52 pm

Min wrote:@Ohio Fan. I just post so long statements to be appreciated by you, my mate. Your opinion is the most important at this site for me. By the way, I never knew that people in Ohio are so clever and now Bayern Munich. Thanks for your broadmindedness very much. Your shrewd comments drive me very much each time.


A mirror of my own thoughts to you. Thanks. ](*,)
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 994
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 193 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Paddymcfatty » Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:52 pm

Min wrote:
I respect your point of view, but I view this too much cautious approach as board's stupidity. What is the point for business organization like Bayern earn so much money and not to spend them on classy players like Martinez? It is stupidity. I suppose everyone soon will see that apart from Shaqiri no one from current transfers of this season is potential world class player. And then before winter board will start to look for scapegoats (as it usually happens), maybe Heynckes will be dismissed (in case Bayern doesn't demonstrate decent football). In reality all our failures are logical because board is programming them every summer with these 'quantitative but not qualitative' transfers. We need to buy class, we need to get true leaders-and they are costly. Unfortunately, Bayern does not learn from mistakes.


I'd like to also add that what Min just said there is 100% true and exactly what I believe. I mean in all truthfulness, Shaqiri is the only player we've signed (maybe Mandzukic) that has the potential to nail a starting place at Bayern. Dante is so unproven and was part of the Gladbach team that conceded the highest amount in any Bundesliga season, he's only done well with Lucien Favre (although I must admit I hope Gladbach do well this season considering the likes of de Jong and Xhaka) and maybe he can act as a cover for Boateng but I just can't believe the Bayern board hasn't learn from their mistakes and btw, Boateng is definitely not the best CB around.

Watch when it comes to winter time and the board decide to sign someone in the Bundesliga because they are too scared to go into other countries and sign the likes of Martinez, and this is somewhere maybe Sammer could do something about, bring that Dortmund spirit and knowledge into Bayern which really makes them realize they haven't done well this season with transfers.

And also, didn't we have something like 80Million Euros to spend at the start of the transfer market!? WELL atm, we've roughly spent 30Million so we have 50 Million to spend on... I really hope what KHZ about no more transfers is proven wrong by Heynckes and Co.
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
User avatar
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:30 pm

Could I have what you guys are smoking?

Let's take a break here and talk about sense. Who decided that Javi Martinez is considered a 'Classy' player? Does he have potential...probably, is he worth 40 million and a 'star' signing... definitely not! People who criticize the Bayern board for not spending money need to base their arguments in some sort of foundation. Our board is definately known to be frugal and I do criticize them for that a little bit. But more often than not when the going gets tough they do decide to come through with the goods. By no means is not trying to call out the buy out clause of this one Javi Martinez makes our board unfit to lead.

Like seriously...when did you guys start watching football? Do not buy into media hype and look at the player individually. Analyze our playstyle and ask the questions about what he brings to the tables ahead of our current squad? If you truly analyze the situation out of the media hype you would realize that the board is making a very justified decision in NOT spending 40 million in an unproven over-hyped young player.

He is excellent in the air, he is OK defensively (as CB not CDM), he is fairly quick but nothing spectacular and his distribution skills are very very over-rated. The argument about 'winning' personality...please I would rather the world ends in 2012 before German players have to rely on the Spanish to learn about winning.

The fact of the matter is that if Jupp would be willing to play a more rotation game he can get much better results than Martinez by playing Kroos against defensive teams who has > distribution and creativity than Martinez...and playing Gustavo in big games because he is a better true ball winner than Martinez.

Why do people seem to overlook the FACT that both Gustavo and Kroos are extremely young players with tonnes of potential. Gustavo has the potential to be one of the best CDM's in the world...in the mold of Essien at his best and Kroos still has a lot of ways to go but he could be the German Xavi if given time to develop.

I am all for being MAD at the board. I urge all of you to be mad at their frugality. But please do not provide retarded reasons like not buying Martinez. Choosing Manduzikic over Dzeko was a valid enough reason. Not buying a true LB was a valid enough reason. Not getting a real CAM is a valid enough reason but paying 40 million for Martinez unfortunately for any rational fan...is not a valid reason.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2495
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 am
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 200 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:53 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:Could I have what you guys are smoking?

Let's take a break here and talk about sense. Who decided that Javi Martinez is considered a 'Classy' player? Does he have potential...probably, is he worth 40 million and a 'star' signing... definitely not! People who criticize the Bayern board for not spending money need to base their arguments in some sort of foundation. Our board is definately known to be frugal and I do criticize them for that a little bit. But more often than not when the going gets tough they do decide to come through with the goods. By no means is not trying to call out the buy out clause of this one Javi Martinez makes our board unfit to lead.

Like seriously...when did you guys start watching football? Do not buy into media hype and look at the player individually. Analyze our playstyle and ask the questions about what he brings to the tables ahead of our current squad? If you truly analyze the situation out of the media hype you would realize that the board is making a very justified decision in NOT spending 40 million in an unproven over-hyped young player.

He is excellent in the air, he is OK defensively (as CB not CDM), he is fairly quick but nothing spectacular and his distribution skills are very very over-rated. The argument about 'winning' personality...please I would rather the world ends in 2012 before German players have to rely on the Spanish to learn about winning.

The fact of the matter is that if Jupp would be willing to play a more rotation game he can get much better results than Martinez by playing Kroos against defensive teams who has > distribution and creativity than Martinez...and playing Gustavo in big games because he is a better true ball winner than Martinez.

Why do people seem to overlook the FACT that both Gustavo and Kroos are extremely young players with tonnes of potential. Gustavo has the potential to be one of the best CDM's in the world...in the mold of Essien at his best and Kroos still has a lot of ways to go but he could be the German Xavi if given time to develop.

I am all for being MAD at the board. I urge all of you to be mad at their frugality. But please do not provide retarded reasons like not buying Martinez. Choosing Manduzikic over Dzeko was a valid enough reason. Not buying a true LB was a valid enough reason. Not getting a real CAM is a valid enough reason but paying 40 million for Martinez unfortunately for any rational fan...is not a valid reason.


I agree but not all of it is the media its Jupp who said he is the world class player and he has been quoted many times sayin martinez is our guy so dont blame ppl for overrating him its Jupp the Bayern Munich coach who said he is as great as we believe [-X [-X [-X
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4759 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby README » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:04 am

Neuer

Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba

Martinez Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Ribery

Gomez


Thats why we need him
README

 

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:37 am

README wrote:Neuer

Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba

Martinez Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Ribery

Gomez


Thats why we need him


I dont get it??? :? :? :? :?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4759 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby walter » Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:47 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
README wrote:Neuer

Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba

Martinez Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Ribery

Gomez


Thats why we need him


I dont get it??? :? :? :? :?


me neither...
User avatar
walter
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2391
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:26 pm
Location: Texas, US
National Flag:
Venezuela
Has thanked: 357 times
Been thanked: 306 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby mbahou » Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:53 am

README wrote:Neuer

Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba

Martinez Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Ribery

Gomez


Thats why we need him



we play a 4-2-3-1 formation, not a 4-3-2-1 :p and what about Muller !!! ?
User avatar
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 174
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:10 am
Location: Montreal, Canada
National Flag:
Lebanon
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 23 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 am

Aequitas1987 wrote:paying 40 million for Martinez unfortunately for any rational fan...is not a valid reason.

Just don't bother, I guess. Apparently "we're not going to spend 40 million on Martinez" means "we're going to spend 40 million on Martinez" to some people. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
User avatar
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 10079
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:13 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 129 times
Been thanked: 1969 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby README » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:57 am

mbahou wrote:
README wrote:Neuer

Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba

Martinez Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Ribery

Gomez


Thats why we need him



we play a 4-2-3-1 formation, not a 4-3-2-1 :p and what about Muller !!! ?

Did he play last season? I dont see why would this change, but i really like him though
README

 

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Element » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:00 am

README wrote:
mbahou wrote:
README wrote:Neuer

Lahm Boateng Badstuber Alaba

Martinez Schweinsteiger Kroos

Robben Ribery

Gomez


Thats why we need him



we play a 4-2-3-1 formation, not a 4-3-2-1 :p and what about Muller !!! ?

Did he play last season? I dont see why would this change, but i really like him though

Yes he did... A lot (i think 30 out of 34)
User avatar
Element
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17815
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm
Location: Somewhere on Google Earth
National Flag:
Jordan
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 970 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Chalant » Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:25 am

I really dont see what is they hype. I've seen him play, and he has the mind of a CB with skills of a CDM. All our CDMs have attacking mindsets.
Emre CAN do it.
User avatar
Chalant
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:44 pm
Location: India
National Flag:
Anonymous
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 61 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests