You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:41 pm

I think this article says Martinez to Barca... Can anyone confirm?

http://mercadofutbol.com/javi-martinez-ficha-por-el-barca-segun-telemadrid.html

Not that I believe it anymore than the other rumours flying about!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:49 pm

It says that according to Telemadrid (a Spanish TV channel) Martinez and Barcelona agreed terms, but Barça still needs to negotiate with Athletic so...

It looks like he will stay for another year in Bilbao
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Tru his contract is to 2016 so teams do not have much leverage on the transfer fee.......
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:49 pm

There is plenty of time left in the transfer window, and it is Barca we are talking about. Wouldn't doubt he makes the move for a lower fee, or Barca just cough up the money they require. A couple of years ago they paid the same money for David Villa. So when they want someone, they will do it. Bayern could do it, but we are more disciplined with money.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MoFattal » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:05 pm

For God's sake let him go to Barca and get this rumour over with.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:20 pm

Sammer: Bayern still after Martinez

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 26014.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

MUTU wrote:Sammer: Bayern still after Martinez

Source: http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 26014.html

OMG WHEN WILL IT END!!!!

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:22 pm

:shock: :shock: Well, I guess the belief in negiotiation is there. Not sure Bilbao will even budge on this.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:25 pm

Dont get me wrong i wud love for Bayern to get Martinez but not for 40m or all this grief and struggle that comes with it......

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:19 pm

It won't end until he either leaves Bilbao or sign a new contract. Even if we are no longer interested the rumour will keep showing up in the media.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:It won't end until he either leaves Bilbao or sign a new contract. Even if we are no longer interested the rumour will keep showing up in the media.

Sadly, that's the case. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in the negotiations, just to see how much we actually are offering.

If we don't get him for what we want, it's going to be a bit embarrassing for the board, and it will reflect badly upon us.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby MUTU » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:09 pm

... Especially since the Reus wound is still fresh.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:10 pm

MUTU wrote:... Especially since the Reus wound is still fresh.

A few high profile, publicised transfers that fall through, does affect the pulling power of a club.
who have come to
Munich as strangers
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Min » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm

München Minded wrote:There is plenty of time left in the transfer window, and it is Barca we are talking about. Wouldn't doubt he makes the move for a lower fee, or Barca just cough up the money they require. A couple of years ago they paid the same money for David Villa. So when they want someone, they will do it. Bayern could do it, but we are more disciplined with money.

I respect your point of view, but I view this too much cautious approach as board's stupidity. What is the point for business organization like Bayern earn so much money and not to spend them on classy players like Martinez? It is stupidity. I suppose everyone soon will see that apart from Shaqiri no one from current transfers of this season is potential world class player. And then before winter board will start to look for scapegoats (as it usually happens), maybe Heynckes will be dismissed (in case Bayern doesn't demonstrate decent football). In reality all our failures are logical because board is programming them every summer with these 'quantitative but not qualitative' transfers. We need to buy class, we need to get true leaders-and they are costly. Unfortunately, Bayern does not learn from mistakes.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm

Min wrote:
München Minded wrote:There is plenty of time left in the transfer window, and it is Barca we are talking about. Wouldn't doubt he makes the move for a lower fee, or Barca just cough up the money they require. A couple of years ago they paid the same money for David Villa. So when they want someone, they will do it. Bayern could do it, but we are more disciplined with money.

I respect your point of view, but I view this too much cautious approach as board's stupidity. What is the point for business organization like Bayern earn so much money and not to spend them on classy players like Martinez? It is stupidity. I suppose everyone soon will see that apart from Shaqiri no one from current transfers of this season is potential world class player. And then before winter board will start to look for scapegoats (as it usually happens), maybe Heynckes will be dismissed (in case Bayern doesn't demonstrate decent football). In reality all our failures are logical because board is programming them every summer with these 'quantitative but not qualitative' transfers. We need to buy class, we need to get true leaders-and they are costly. Unfortunately, Bayern does not learn from mistakes.

I agree im not sayin i want Bayern to be throwin away money but i wudnt mind if they bought some starters more often to add healthy competition to the squad, wats the point of saying u are going to make world class signing just to not do it [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News