You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Yahya » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Still, the board are done with transfers for the upcoming season as stated in one of the articles. I hope they do change their minds as there's still hope till August 31st :?
Music Producer
Yahya
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Dont forget KHR said it himself that Jupp and Sammer will have the final say and i have a feeling Sammer may want to make his mark just like Nerlinger did when he got Robben....:P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:13 pm

I think he does want to play for Bayern, but unless he somehow manages to convince Bilbao he won't be joining us. Bayern will not give in to their demands.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAGHU » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:19 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I think he does want to play for Bayern, but unless he somehow manages to convince Bilbao he won't be joining us. Bayern will not give in to their demands.

the title is a bit misleading... it says i dont want to play in barca rather than saying i dont see my self playing in barca...
actually his preference seems to be barca ahead of bayern, but its the matter of getting ahead in the race
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bomber_der_Nation » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 pm

http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussba ... 85478.html
"Fußball / Bundesliga
12.07.2012 Martinez sagt Bayern München ab Der deutsche Rekordmeister Bayern München und der spanische Renommierklub FC Barcelona haben von Europameister Javier Martinez einen Korb bekommen.
Der defensive Mittelfeldspieler will doch bei seinem Stammklub Athletic Bilbao bleiben. Dies verkündete der 23-jährige Spanier im Interview mit dem privaten TV-Sender Antena 3.
Er möchte seinen bis 2016 laufenden Vertrag bei den Basken erfüllen. Die Ablösesumme für Martinez war auf 40 Millionen Euro festgeschrieben worden, dies wollte der FC Bayern auf keinen Fall für den Iberer ausgeben.
"Es ist klar, dass wir das nie bezahlen werden", hatte Bayern-Trainer Jupp Heynckes zuletzt erklärt.

In an interview with Antena 3 Martinez said he wants to stay with Bilbao and fulfill his contract which expires 2016.
I guess he's not going to Barcelona either
Bomber_der_Nation
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:22 pm

It's obvious that he prefers Barça or Madrid instead Bayern, but we seem more interested in him than the other two clubs.

I don't think he'll leave Athletic however.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:25 pm

I don't think Bayern shud bother wit him his contract is till 2016, he has a fat ass release clause, and prefers to go to a spanish team its time to move on...Sneijder anyone? :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby lau03143 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Bomber_der_Nation wrote:http://www.sport1.de/de/fussball/fussball_bundesliga/newspage_585478.html
"Fußball / Bundesliga
12.07.2012 Martinez sagt Bayern München ab Der deutsche Rekordmeister Bayern München und der spanische Renommierklub FC Barcelona haben von Europameister Javier Martinez einen Korb bekommen.
Der defensive Mittelfeldspieler will doch bei seinem Stammklub Athletic Bilbao bleiben. Dies verkündete der 23-jährige Spanier im Interview mit dem privaten TV-Sender Antena 3.
Er möchte seinen bis 2016 laufenden Vertrag bei den Basken erfüllen. Die Ablösesumme für Martinez war auf 40 Millionen Euro festgeschrieben worden, dies wollte der FC Bayern auf keinen Fall für den Iberer ausgeben.
"Es ist klar, dass wir das nie bezahlen werden", hatte Bayern-Trainer Jupp Heynckes zuletzt erklärt.

In an interview with Antena 3 Martinez said he wants to stay with Bilbao and fulfill his contract which expires 2016.
I guess he's not going to Barcelona either

http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/javi- ... ftb_33/Tes

This also says that!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby RAGHU » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:28 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I don't think he'll leave Athletic however.

unless someone pays his transfer fee....
RAGHU
I post all the time

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:50 pm

Which is not gonna be Bayern Munich :P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:24 pm

Yep. and who knows if we are still interested by next season.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:47 pm

it'll be interesting though, if Sammer wants him or not and what kind of singings he brings to bayern
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:57 pm

Would rather have a CM who can push up a bit (CAM) or down a bit (CDM). Kind of like Kroos but...not. :? I don't know, it's all in the board's hands anyway.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:04 pm

My lack of speaking the language makes it a problem for me to find the actual source, but one page on fb is reporting that Intereconomía TV is now saying that we're willing to spend the 40 million euros.

Ping pong on this one. I don't think anyone in the media actually has a clue what Bayern are up to.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:20 pm

I always watch the famous football TV show in Intereconomia called Punto Pelota. They give a lot of exclusives there. You just have to know who is realiable and who is not in there.

I'll tell you if they say something interesting today. It will start in 2 hours :D
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News