You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:42 pm

Heyneckes: If you feature in my wet dreams, I'll play you no mateer how fockin' shite you are.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Lancashire wrote:How long does he have left on his contract?

4 yrs i think.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Rogach » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Look at the pictures on the bottom of this site and pay attention to the Dortmund ones... Now this is what i envy Dortmund. They seem so connected and they are allways having fun...
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:52 pm

Just move on from this guy. It's a messy bidding war, and an extremely overpriced one too. Plus, getting this guy would make the "Hummels" scenario more probable with Can.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby München Minded » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:56 pm

I agree, we need to allow Can his time. Javi is just the flavour of the week. The the kind of money they want for Javi and the pressure, he might turn out to be a flop elsewhere.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:41 am

@Munchen Minded. Buying Martinez would mean that our transfer policy is changing to the much better side. Secondly, his presence would allow many tactical variations in the midfield and defence. I am pretty sure we could get him 30 mln +10 mln. based on performances - similar payment system on how we got Neuer. Flop? Anyone can be flop. Even if Bayern would buy Messi no one knows if he could play at similar level he plays at Barca. At the end of days there is always some risk and will be some kind of risk in transfers as we buying people not robots. If top clubs wouldn't risk with high transfer payments, football would lose element of its' beauty.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby imicus » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:36 am

The spanish goverment has made FCBayern a favour, other than fuc...all of us, citizens, by increasing the VAT in 3 points, that makes almost impossible for Barcelona paying the clause, as Bielsa has conditioned his contract to keep some of the key players, including Martínez. Then the only scape is going to bayern, provided that we pay the clause, of course.

On the other side, consider this, we pay 40 mill. for two players, a really outstanding CDM and a good and potentially great CB, in one. It is a different point of view.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby samaj » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:55 am

I dont think we will be getting him this season , our squad is set. UNLESS Jupp or Sammer change their minds in the last second and go after him, the board will be welling to buy him
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 pm

samaj wrote:I dont think we will be getting him this season , our squad is set. UNLESS Jupp or Sammer change their minds in the last second and go after him, the board will be welling to buy him

And that will be big mistake again, as usual. Especially now, when key players will be tired after EURO.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:27 pm

Honigstein (like always) has some insight as to what might be going on - KHR's comments might be trying to save face in case there is no deal, to avoid public overcommitment like with Vidal and Reus.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 pm

I see no reason to waste 40m when there are so many other world class players out there who wud be just as usefull(Fellani, M'Villa, Sneijder, Bender, and Sahin) all quality players who wud cost no more than 25m and wud instantly make Bayern Munich a better team this fixation on Martinez is ridiculous, Bayern dont have to waste money on him they just dont!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby imicus » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:18 pm

Fellaini ???????? world class????????? deffensive player???????
M´Villa, only defensive, as the board has said before
Sneijder, fantastic player, I wish we had him, but absolutely different type of player, offensive minded
Bender, world class??????????? please, good prospect, yes, but i doubt if he has some offensive ability (other than the euro goal, let us remember that it turned out playing as RB)
Sahin, I am not sure about his defensive role, but I would risk the money with him, of course, but RMadrid will not sell him, so no realistic option.

If i do not missunderstand our staff we are looking for a balanced player, Schweini style, and I can say that Martínez is that kind of guy, of course it is impossible to foresee this will be a successfull transfer, that is the point and the job that Sammer and co. have to take.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:43 pm

imicus wrote:Fellaini ???????? world class????????? deffensive player???????
M´Villa, only defensive, as the board has said before
Sneijder, fantastic player, I wish we had him, but absolutely different type of player, offensive minded
Bender, world class??????????? please, good prospect, yes, but i doubt if he has some offensive ability (other than the euro goal, let us remember that it turned out playing as RB)
Sahin, I am not sure about his defensive role, but I would risk the money with him, of course, but RMadrid will not sell him, so no realistic option.

If i do not missunderstand our staff we are looking for a balanced player, Schweini style, and I can say that Martínez is that kind of guy, of course it is impossible to foresee this will be a successfull transfer, that is the point and the job that Sammer and co. have to take.

Maybe u dont watch Everton play or the EPL but Fellani is not defensive minded he is a guy who is rushing the box lookin to convert chances, great on the counteract always looking to push the ball forward, and he is great on set pieces also while Martinez is getting destroyed by Madrid and Barca 4 times a year then faces joke teams fir the rest Fellani faces a much more competitive EPL teams all year so plz research b4 u speak...M'Villa is pretty defensive minded so ur right...and Bender is still young wit a lot of time and for Sneijder he wud be a perfect AM so Kroos wud go back to playin CM and there is the replacement for Schwein and Muller gets to play outside again....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:37 pm

Well, Martinez will be a good addition, if we have high ambitions of course. I am not a fan of Kroos. I would love to see a duo, Schweini + Martinez owning the midfield and killing everyone around the area and then going forward with our Muller/Robbery or even Shaqiri sometimes (not to mention that if we get a great CAM - whom we desperately need _ a Sneijder type- then god have mercy on the teams facing us in CL. Nothing can stop us. So far in this transfer market we have only looked after our bench to add depth, which is good, but we haven't yet bought a world class first team player whom we need so much if we want to go for trophy hunt. If I had to choose between CDM, CAM, Bomb striker or CB (which I suspect we will have still problems there in big matches - hopefully not) then, I would vote for Sneijder!!!
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Rogach » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:43 pm

Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News