You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:55 pm

They always commit the same mistake. They get fooled by the performances in some useless friendlies like what happened during the last 2 transfer windows when Nerlinger was still here.

At least this season we have some backups.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Payam » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:58 pm

Min wrote:
samaj wrote:ohh and Khedira but Madrid will never let him go they love him

Going to Munich for Khedira would be big step down. Tactically illiterate old coach, funny management and low ambition club - does the player like Khedira really wants it?

The immensity of your moronity baffles me.
Gosh, I'm crying.
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:03 pm

You guys amuse me
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm

Payam wrote:The immensity of your moronity baffles me.
Gosh, I'm crying.

We really should create a thread dedicated only to such replies :lol And then we vote for the most striking reply on a weekly basis :lol:
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Min wrote:
samaj wrote:ohh and Khedira but Madrid will never let him go they love him

Going to Munich for Khedira would be big step down. Tactically illiterate old coach, funny management and low ambition club - does the player like Khedira really wants it?

R u sure u're a Bayern fan?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby quaazi » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Everyone deals with loss in their own way. I lost all feeling for football. Some get into a fit of impotent rage against the world.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:10 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:11 pm

"When they see more demand, they have the okay by me and Karl Hopfner," Rummenigge said the "Sport Bild". One candidate is still the Spanish international Javi Martinez from Bilbao.

The Bayern boss keeps the team but also without any further transfers for more than last season when the club reached the final of the Champions League. "I am of the opinion that we are using the latest in a much better squad than last year -. Alone, if you look at the storm"
Rummenigge dismisses criticism
Besides Claudio Pizarro, Mario Mandzukic moved to Bayern and will increase the pressure on National player Mario Gomez. Criticism that the initiative announced by President Uli Hoeness "bomb" was in the process so far, can not understand Rummenigge.
"Dortmund has committed a player named church. And we always have the players X and Y for 40, there are 50 million? Everything else should be no gain? I do not see one!"
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:15 pm

I guess no more bomb strikers this year not even fire crackers....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:18 pm

I think its clear that we wont be getting anymore strikers, we already have 3 experienced strikers and 1 young talent being loaned out. it comes down to whether the Bomb deal will be Javi or a player at his level
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:18 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Barca gives 'do want' to Javi Martinez

Javi Martinez and knows first hand the strong interest of Barcelona in acquiring his services. The Catalan club has been clear to the player and has designed a strategy to achieve a transfer that is too complicated right now. Barcelona in this direction was clear: the player is the clear commitment to cover the departure of Keita and the few effective on defense, but the intention today is not to pay the buyout clause. That's why the Catalan club asks the international press to achieve Athletic rebate.

Currently the Athletic you know that the player would be happy to go to Barcelona, ​​but he urged him and the Catalan club to pay in full the clause. In this scenario, Martinez has already warned that it is entering a wear situation with his current club and Barcelona has announced that it will take a period of reflection. The player is a clear commitment of Titus, who considers it a piece that has the features needed to occupy the place of Busquets in midfield as well as any of the core team. Furthermore, the Barca coach highly values ​​the affinity of the player with other international selection. The price of the deal, however, slows down a Barcelona that will not deal with emergencies and is tracking the market.

The operation has two major pitfalls. First, the termination clause amounting to 40 million plus 18% VAT (7.2 kilos) today. In the present context the figure would reach 47.2 million. A scenario that could change today if the Cabinet finally approves the increase in VAT to 21%. In this case, should pay Barcelona 48.4 million euros for the Basque. Conflicts between Bielsa and the Basque club's president, Joshua Urrutia also do not help in the negotiations.

The second obstacle is the different tax treatment between the Basque country and Catalonia forcing Barcelona to pay more. Today the Barcelona does not arise pay the clause, although there are some variables that could change the course of the operation. That's where some names like Afellay and Adriano. They are two players that Tito account but that the club could consider transferring if they get major deals. The Dutch market has increased the side and some clubs like Lille have already shown interest in taking their services. The French club would be willing to pay 7 million but 'Ibi' prefers to remain at Barcelona. Technicians also believe that the output of these two players could be helpful for the club in the short term would provide more resources to the signing of Javi Martinez, but could cause problems long term. And is that the team will face a very demanding season and Tito need to have a significant number of players to avoid the wear of the heavyweights of the template. The involvement of some of them at Euro also requires management of the minutes of players who have finished the season in midsummer. Tito also in for a season full of setbacks in the form of absences.
"My Heart Is Here.
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:25 pm

Wow Martinez is not worth it for any team at this moment he is just to expensive its better for anyone just to run down his contract or for him to try force a move Bayern shud just move on....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Lancashire » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:37 pm

How long does he have left on his contract?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News