You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Paddymcfatty » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:55 pm

huknife wrote:Then again, if you guys remember the 2000/2001 season, yea the champions league winning season. We had a young [was it 19] defensive midfielder who already looked like he was on the fast lane to establishing himself. If anyone watched closely, he just had a lot of determination, grit & fitness [how ever he had it then] to go with whatever technique he had.

I wouldn't entirely mind us forgoing on pursuing a Defensive midfielder if we can put some fire in Can's belly. I'm pretty optimistic the lad is up to the challenge with the proper motivation.

Though i do still feel we should look for an all round attacking option. Someone fitting the Pacy Winger / Tricky Through passing AmC / Burst Through Finishing Back up striker. 1 player filling atleast 2 of these roles would be nice.

We might actually not really have the need to pursue a 30M+ DmC.

I agree especially with Tymoschuk staying looks more likely we won't sign him, but i would ovbiously love to see Javi at BAYERN but now that preseason has started, I doubt we will start to look for more players (with the only exception of arjen)

Ideally, I think we need another CB or defender, preferabbly Sakho
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Yahya » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 am

Even though things seem like we need this player, Bayern should have a Plan B if they fail to get Martinez. We still have a huge sum of money earned from the CL that are sitting unspent! :roll: I always don't get it when it comes to transfers. I still recall Jupp saying "We will make bomb signings this summer", yet none of it so far (except for Shaqiri who would still have more time to improve and impose himself on the team).
Music Producer
Yahya
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:15 am

I'm losing hope in Bayern's transfers this season. Hoping Sammer can turn my beliefs around :?
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am

BayernLove wrote:I'm losing hope in Bayern's transfers this season. Hoping Sammer can turn my beliefs around :?

Same, i was expecting at least one bomb signing this year but its yet to come.....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:02 am

Wasn't that "bomb" Shitzukić?
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am

BayernLove wrote:Wasn't that "bomb" Shitzukić?

Oh yea im sorry :roll: :roll: :roll:

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:08 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Same, i was expecting at least one bomb signing this year but its yet to come.....

i think this should answer your queries

Heynckes: Why we do not need a bomb
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:11 am

RAGHU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Same, i was expecting at least one bomb signing this year but its yet to come.....

I do not understand how he can change his mind that fast after pretty much begging for a bomb midfielder a couple months ago #-o #-o #-o

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 am

RAGHU wrote:

Whoopdi-f*cking doo, yet more empty promises -.- yaaaay...
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby the12th » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:23 am

I don't want this guy, he is not a bomb midfielder, playing well one season for bilbao doesn't make you worth 40mil, if his price was 8-15mil it would have been ok, he doesn't speak german he never played in buli, he never played in champions league, he has not proven himself in any way. Better get Lars Bender. or marchisio or whoever is worth the money. for 40 mil we ca get bender + decent attacking midfielder. Iker Muniain would be great from bilbao, he's not that expensive and is a great prospect who's role in bilbaos Uefa success was much greater than Javis.
Fcuk Yeah
the12th
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:28 am

Guys we either get Javi or bender thats it i cant find anyone else worth the money and time
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:32 am

*cough* Khedira *cough*
BayernLove

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby samaj » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:34 am

ohh and Khedira but Madrid will never let him go they love him
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
RAGHU wrote:

I do not understand how he can change his mind that fast after pretty much begging for a bomb midfielder a couple months ago #-o #-o #-o

Heynckes is useless. All of them are sclerotic nursing home material and nothing else. They can change their opinions regarding transfers many times because these people got no integrity at all. Reus, Vidal, Van Nistelrooy, Martinez, Coentrao - it is only empty promises of our nonambitious management. Really big shame for Bayern to have such a management.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:48 pm

samaj wrote:ohh and Khedira but Madrid will never let him go they love him

Going to Munich for Khedira would be big step down. Tactically illiterate old coach, funny management and low ambition club - does the player like Khedira really wants it?
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News