You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:10 am

OhioFan wrote:
Min wrote:Bayern will never ever become ultra top club if they won't invest into top players. Last year it was only Neuer, this year? It is matter of overcoming psychological barrier, provincial outlook. What is the point to get CL money if we do not invest into top class players? Mandzukic transfer seems rational if we get Martinez. I am getting more and more disapointed with this management who ruins the club and I will be very unhappy if we do not get Martinez. M'villa? He would be great as well but now I do not believe any serious reinforcement into midfield is going to be made. From year to year empty promises, this winter hoax-and still no very strong reinforcements.

I feel these days exactly the same when I felt when Nerlinger with Hoeness was fooling our fans with Coentrao transfer. Maybe we are not interested in Martinez at all, it is just to make fans to feel that we are competitive enough. I feel Bayern becomes provincial club with no international ambitions, strategy. Why Barcelona is the best in the world? Because they appreciate their own talent, they generously spend on future superstars, they are giving hope every season for every their fan to believe that Barca in the meantime is going to compete for the highest trophees every season. I would not dare to call club world class who got no clear strategy, vision and who expects somehow only to win domestic titles (which is getting harder and harder for us as well). All these comments in the press that Bayern won't pay 40 million for Martinez (Heynckes said that) only shows desperation, mismanagement and chaos in our transfer policy, lack of clear vision and targets. Sorry if I upset someone who reads this message. Serious officials would never make such a comments.

Another profound statement by the FCB fan of the year :crazy:

I ahve to admit Min is right in some areas just sounds a little harsh at times :| :| :|
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Deutche » Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Given that Bayern has come out and said they wont be 'financially irresponsible' when it comes to Javi aka no way 40 mill....it MAY be goodbye Javi if this rumor is true. Per twitter:

Felipe ‏@FCBayernUpdate
JAVI MARTINEZ - Barça will pay his clause to Athletic Bilbao, as long as the player accepts a cut on his salary [Via @PedrithoFCB]

Pedro. ‏@PedrithoFCB (translated from spanish)
@ FCBayernUpdate Javi Martinez is the first choice of Barca, Bayern offers over € but the player wants to go to Barcelona. Greetings!

Ouch if true we are losing him to Barca.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:07 pm

Cant say i didnt see this coming.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLove » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 pm

Meh, don't care. Gives us a good opportunity to fill the bench with less fillers and more impact subs and game changers than this guy tbh.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ojasmhatre » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Deutche wrote:Given that Bayern has come out and said they wont be 'financially irresponsible' when it comes to Javi aka no way 40 mill....it MAY be goodbye Javi if this rumor is true. Per twitter:

Felipe ‏@FCBayernUpdate
JAVI MARTINEZ - Barça will pay his clause to Athletic Bilbao, as long as the player accepts a cut on his salary [Via @PedrithoFCB]

Pedro. ‏@PedrithoFCB (translated from spanish)
@ FCBayernUpdate Javi Martinez is the first choice of Barca, Bayern offers over € but the player wants to go to Barcelona. Greetings!

Ouch if true we are losing him to Barca.

I am surprised that Javi wants Barca, he'd be a fool to go there he'll be below Xavi Iniesta, Busquets, Cesc and even Alacantra because Catalans like to use their players more. He is a fool!
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kiam307 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:47 pm

I am going to comment on this guy for the last time, and unfortunately this one is going to be the harshest comment.
F*CK JAVI MARTINEZ ALREADY.
It was SO obvious that this douchebag, along with all of this bloody rumor will end up on another team's -- in this case Barca's -- hands, and I never understood why we insisted on focusing on one player so much. They kinda deserve this. Unfortunately, we don't, because now unless they actually do make some satisfying transfer, this transfer window will be thorougly mediocre, maybe excluding Xherdan Shaqiri. But that's really not satisfactory now is it.
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:21 pm

kiam307 wrote:I am going to comment on this guy for the last time, and unfortunately this one is going to be the harshest comment.
It was SO obvious that this douchebag, along with all of this bloody rumor will end up on another team's -- in this case Barca's -- hands, and I never understood why we insisted on focusing on one player so much. They kinda deserve this. Unfortunately, we don't, because now unless they actually do make some satisfying transfer, this transfer window will be thorougly mediocre, maybe excluding Xherdan Shaqiri. But that's really not satisfactory now is it.

Agreed i was hoping for Bayern to improve their bench and add one world class AMC/CM or impact bench player but neither has happened so far :(

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:22 pm

I have a feeling if Barca are serious, then they have him. Any Spanish player who isn't currently with Barca will consider them the top choice. I think Bayern should offer €30 mill as a one time take-it-or-leave-it deal and move on. And maybe we already have moved on without offering anything. I bet though Bilbao will want the money. Can't see barca paying €40 mill buyout clause for him, he really is at maximum a €30 mill -- maybe even just €25. But at €30 mill it won't be the highest transfer as we already payed that much for Gomez, and also did it for Neuer.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:26 pm

München Minded wrote:I have a feeling if Barca are serious, then they have him. Any Spanish player who isn't currently with Barca will consider them the top choice. I think Bayern should offer €30 mill as a one time take-it-or-leave-it deal and move on. And maybe we already have moved on without offering anything. I bet though Bilbao will want the money. Can't see barca paying €40 mill buyout clause for him, he really is at maximum a €30 mill -- maybe even just €25. But at €30 mill it won't be the highest transfer as we already payed that much for Gomez, and also did it for Neuer.

But the barca president said they wud only spend 40m in the transfer window going forward.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 pm

probably right, since they already got Alba, so they wouldn't want to spend a huge amount.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:59 pm

I'm still confident this deal can happen for us. I don't know why you guys are mad he wants to go to Barcelona, why wouldn't a Spaniard want to go to the best team in Spain. Especially a Basque player whom look up to Barcelona.

This deal can still happen because Barcelona won't pay and he doesn't want to go to City
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Birthday

Postby Element » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Let him go to Barcelona
He is spanish
And puyol cant play a whole season and will retire soon..so he will be their CB
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby huknife » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:14 pm

If anything im hoping this is a smoke screen to get Madrid to buy Martinez, and let us have Khedira. I do tend to have these wild ideas...
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby OhioFan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
kiam307 wrote:I am going to comment on this guy for the last time, and unfortunately this one is going to be the harshest comment.

Agreed i was hoping for Bayern to improve their bench and add one world class AMC/CM or impact bench player but neither has happened so far :(

The bench is far better than last year.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Madrid are buying Modric.

Y'know, the question was never about his willingness, it was about us not wanting to pay 40 mil for him. It's solely the issue of the respective clubs' managements.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News