You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:20 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lancashire » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:45 pm

It does seem a very strange situation to say the least. The fact that hes still in charge until a final decision is made next week. :?
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:38 am

Seems like Martinez wants to leave but he wud prefer Barcelona but wont rule out going to Bayern sadly no quotes tho so I don't know if its legit....

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/athletic-sabe-que-javi-martinez-esta-dispuesto-irse-2041141&usg=ALkJrhhOmydWGJC5uJwYZM8KydERm6Xw_g

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:10 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Seems like Martinez wants to leave but he wud prefer Barcelona but wont rule out going to Bayern sadly no quotes tho so I don't know if its legit....

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/athletic-sabe-que-javi-martinez-esta-dispuesto-irse-2041141&usg=ALkJrhhOmydWGJC5uJwYZM8KydERm6Xw_g

He wants to go to Barcelona. But Barca won't pay 40 million. For instance, if Barca pays 35 million and Bayern pays 33 million and Javi Martinez wants to join one of them. Bilbao would probably not want to sell him to rivals, so it's not up to him, Bilbao would be willing to give up 2-5 million only for him not to join rivals
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAGHU » Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:11 am

smaw2010 wrote:But Barca won't pay 40 million. For instance, if Barca pays 35 million and Bayern pays 33 million

barca or any other spanish club has to pay 40 M + 15- 20M (taxes).

smaw2010 wrote:Bilbao would probably not want to sell him to rivals, so it's not up to him, Bilbao would be willing to give up 2-5 million only for him not to join rivals

there is a release clause for spanish club, if Barca comes forward with such an amount then they have to release him but they have every single right to refuse to sell him to us even if we are ready to pay the same amount....
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby raz25 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:23 am

It seems that City have also joined the race to get Martinez. Our chances look slimmer and slimmer. Perhaps we should turn our attention to other players ( Sneijder :))
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kiam307 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:34 am

Enough with Martinez, why are we only chasing one player who isn't even that likely to come? Why are we ignoring so many other quality players who actually HAVE a chance of coming here? If that continus, Eventually Bilbao will tell us at the last day of the transfer window "Sorry folks, f*ck off" and we'll be left with nothing lol.
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:58 am

raz25 wrote:It seems that City have also joined the race to get Martinez. Our chances look slimmer and slimmer. Perhaps we should turn our attention to other players ( Sneijder :))

http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/07/08/3227969/manchester-city-renew-interest-in-javi-martinez-amid

Bayern are not winning a bidding war wit Man C...

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AssemFCB » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/07/08/3226868/barcelonas-40m-double-deal-catalans-step-up-javi-martinez?source=breakingnews
This is why I'd be okay with paying the 40m, it's basically two 20m players. Too bad the board ruled it out.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Min » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:44 am

As long as this saga continues we have less and less chances to get him. The main problem are wrong people in the club, who do not know what they want. One day they want Martinez and ready to pay 40 mln, another day rumours start about Marchisio. Shame on that! It is simple: many clubs want Javi and we need to outbid them somehow. From current situation it does not look likely to happen. Plus Barcelona will always be more attractive than Bayern, that is simple. We need to offer something extraordinary to attract foreign stars (higher transfer fees, higher salaries) as Bundesliga is still weaker league than LaLiga, Premier League or Seria A.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JJJ » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:18 am

Bundesliga isn't weaker than Serie A.
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLove » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:23 am

^ Yep, and definitely not according to UEFA. Anyway back to Javi, it seems the move to City along with maybe RVP could trigger a lot of things and Bayern should pounce on that. I say let Martinez go and Get Dzeko (or at least I hope we can, looks like Average Manny is out "bomb",FFS)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MoFattal » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:38 am

Oh please let someone have him very soon so that we can switch our attention to the players whom we actually need...
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby samaj » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:40 am

its seems like we're gonna lose him http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusi ... tinez-amid
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Lancashire » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Its becoming clear that with the likely hood that Bilbao will end up selling Martinez more and more clubs are coming out of the wood work and showing signs of interest. It shows one thing that Bayern are after players that are highly talented or the likes of Man City and Barcelona and the like are also after them but it does raise the point like many have mentioned about being willing to move on from Martinez when it seems highly unlikely that he will come here. I would rather if it looks like were 3rd or 4th choice for him to cut our losses and move on for someone else.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News