You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby samaj » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Srry i have to keep askin for translations...i wish i new german :P

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/heynckes-ich-habe-versucht-javi-martinez-anzurufen-tz-2379492.html

here you go again :P

Long time, much in the dark, haunted speculation in the press area. Now is the time of Hide and is finally over. In the case of Javi Martínez, Bayern has taken a clear position. "It's no secret that we have spoken with the agency by him," coach Jupp Heynckes said on Wednesday.
Which player gets Sammer yet to Bayern? All rumors

"I also phoned Javi on Monday as he stood with his colleagues from the national team on the bus. However, I am not able to reach him. "The fact that it is actually prohibited by the statutes to negotiate with a player before the last half year of his contract has begun, the Bayern coach cared little while. Asked about the transfer fee demanded by Athletic Bilbao in the amount of 40 million €, but Heynckes was rock hard. "It is clear that FC Bayern will never pay that amount. Hope you have time, but this is certainly not easy. "

So the question is still: Why did the Bavarians still insist on Martinez, if it is known that Bilbao differ not a penny of the 40 million is? Quite simply wants to wait for Bayern!

Once they have with the player already achieved a financial agreement, they are just one step away from the obligation. Whether the Munich at the end actually put 40 million for Martinez on the table, alongside the willingness of the Board also on his performance at the Olympic Games in London. The world and European champions, meanwhile, still keeps himself covered. "I do not know it's been a long time that I was not my phone anschalte," said Javi at As to the question whether he had a few missed calls from Jupp Heynckes.

On his future, he said: "I have a contract and I feel comfortable here. My life is at Athletic Bilbao and. "

Logical statements, as long as both clubs have reached an agreement. The Bavarians are on the train.
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:21 pm

Exactly. Unless Bayern has agreed a fee with Bilbao, Martinez really can't say anything more than he is happy at Bilbao and whatnot.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 pm

He is in the pre-squad for the Olympics in London too, just like Jordi Alba, Muniain, Dominguez and Mata
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:41 am

I think that this deal will eventually happen, but probably not until the transfer season is nearing an end and the season would have probably already started.

Off-topic: For those who were mentioning RVP, forget it. It makes perfect sense if were going to play with 2 strikers, but I can't see Bayern playing with no wingers and I can't see Heynckes playing with not CAM (he loves Kroos too much). Unless he wants to play Kroos as CM, of course, but he only likes that when Schweini is out and tbh if he was in favour of that change, he wouldn't want Martinez.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Lancashire » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:46 pm

samaj wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: The Bavarians are on the train.

Sounds like some sort of espionage code word :D

It would be great if we could pick up a player like him but with the figure they are asking for and their current stance i think this one is going drag on for some time to come.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:11 pm

Lancashire wrote:
samaj wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote: The Bavarians are on the train.

Sounds like some sort of espionage code word :D

It would be great if we could pick up a player like him but with the figure they are asking for and their current stance i think this one is going drag on for some time to come.

Why??? There are better and cheaper options!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:44 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Paddymcfatty » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Well in truth, if we don't get Javi Martinez, we won't get anyone else because Bayern will then say we don't need another player like that, im hoping the same thing with Vidal won't occur :/
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Min » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:51 pm

We won't get him, I am nearly pretty sure now. I will be very happy if club signs Felipe Melo or extends contract with Gustavo and Tymo for five more years. Plus if Uli will invest some money into his sausage factories in Nurnberg-it will be astonishing achievement for our beloved club!
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:05 pm

Min wrote:We won't get him, I am nearly pretty sure now. I will be very happy if club signs Felipe Melo or extends contract with Gustavo and Tymo for five more years. Plus if Uli will invest some money into his sausage factories in Nurnberg-it will be astonishing achievement for our beloved club!

IMO Bayern need to sign either an AMC or CM, they need more creativity in one of those two positions(preferable AMC), there were too many games where Bayern wud just pass the ball around without any purpose or direction......:P

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Bilbao exodus anyone?

Could shake the club's stars enough for some of them to leave. They can only go down from Bielsa.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Lancashire » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Why would you resign over something that in the grand scheme of things is trivial :?

This might make some of the players look elsewhere but i doubt that the Bilbao board will just let their players walk for a fraction of what they are asking.
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Lancashire
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Bitch please, it's not about the construction staff. Bielsa just pulled a Rangnick :mrgreen: [-o<
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 am

Interview on spox.com with Gerhard Poschner who was manager of Real Saragossa until 2010 and knows his way around the Primera Division.

Spox:
Would you be surprised to hear that the rumors of Bayern München’s interest in Javi Martinez turn out to be accurate?

Gerhard Poschner:
Not at all. Observing the best players in the world is a common matter for every big club in the world.

SPOX:
Do you think Javi Martinez is one the best players in the world?

Poschner:
No question about that, he is an international top player. He can play as center back, as a defensive and and as a central midfielder. He acquired all these qualities at the age of just 23 years.

SPOX:
Could you be more specific about his qualities?

He’s physically strong, strong in the air, strong on the ball and adds good vision and pace into the game. On top of that he has a strong character.

SPOX:
Sounds like the perfect partner for Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Poschner:
It would be of great benefit for Bastian Schweinsteiger to have Martinez alongside him. On the one hand Martinez would do a lot of the defensive work himself. On the other hand he’d have a congenial partner in the central midfield who is not only a great footballer but also creates dangerous situations upfront with his strong headers due to his qualities as a box to box player.

SPOX:
Is Javi Martinez on par with Busquets?

Poschner: Yes, however one has to differentiate. Busquets profited greatly of Barcelonas youth training and the training of Josep Guardialo and is therefore better tactically. Martinez has the advantage of his superior physique and his offensive abilities towards the goal. I believe that he is capable to score seven to eight goals every season.

SPOX:
In case Bayern München reach an agreement with Bilbao would Martinez be willing to come to Germany?

Poschner:
In general I can guarantee that a lot of Spaniards are interested in the German market. Two years ago I predicted the positive effect of Rauls’ transfer to Schalke04 . In reality it had a magic impact on how the Bundesliga is perceived in Spain.

Nothing new on the transfer, but an interesting insight on his qualities. I found the last part of the interview very interesting. I never considered that a Spanish legend such as Raul moving to the Bundesliga could affect how other Spanish players view it.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News