You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm

nadalr wrote:It was just my opinion and nothing more but I want to ask all or a replacement will not come here if martinez? if you can not then my apologies;-)

Replacement i have are M'Villa, Sahin, Bender and Fellani all to me are world class players....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

nadalr wrote:I think Martinez will not go to Munich, because it's too expensive! If that happens, what then? We all think, or what an alternative to Martinez or no?

Well, rumours are that Bayern are considering M'Vila as an alternative if they don't manage to get Martinez. M'Vila would probably cost around 20 million euros, and Bayern want to spend around 25 million at most for Martinez.

BayernLove wrote:Wh... What? Do you fluently speak English?

Come on, don't drive the new guy away. He might not speak/write fluent English but it is comprehensible :)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:03 am

A while ago M'Villa's agent said Bayern werent interested in him.....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:42 am

Firefox1234 wrote:A while ago M'Villa's agent said Bayern werent interested in him.....

It depends on the Martinez deal, so it's not 100% interest and certainly no concrete offer has been made yet.

Not saying that this is why he said it, but it's a possibility.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:58 am

I think M'Vila is out of the equation, especially after his agent said no to Bayern and he looks more and more likely to go to Arsenal, but I think the idea of Fellaini would be quite interesting. We could do with someone who can score a header (other than Gomez and Mueller)
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:04 pm

IDK man. RVP has F*cked Arsenal and their transfer window. I wish him well, with an h. Meanwhile RVP leaving Arsenal could mean a lot for Bayern. This transfer window has just started. Get ready :)
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:15 pm

BayernLove wrote:IDK man. RVP has F*cked Arsenal and their transfer window. I wish him well, with an h. Meanwhile RVP leaving Arsenal could mean a lot for Bayern. This transfer window has just started. Get ready :)

Agreed. Gomez, Van Persie, Mandzukic and Pizarro :shock: Think that line up could be better than Barca's...
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:42 pm

BayernLove wrote:IDK man. RVP has F*cked Arsenal and their transfer window. I wish him well, with an h. Meanwhile RVP leaving Arsenal could mean a lot for Bayern. This transfer window has just started. Get ready :)

This would be a bold move by Sammer and Bayern management if it happened, i really hope they are considering the option :D

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby samaj » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:47 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

This would be a bold move by Sammer and Bayern management if it happened, i really hope they are considering the option :D

They Can get him within seconds he only cost around 20-30 million, but the Question is are they willing to buy a fourth striker and bench a player they just got that costed them 10 million. I honestly dont think so, though it would be great to have RVP.

4-4-2 would be great with RVP
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:

Sweet dreams. We already got Mandzukic, that is why we do not need RVP. I would welcome robin only if we sell gomez. For now we need good defensive midfielder.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nadalr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Sure but how long we wait for backup defensive midfielder because our leadership so far no mention some news but other than Martinez :(
nadalr
Getting the hang of it

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:34 pm

nadalr wrote:Sure but how long we wait for backup defensive midfielder because our leadership so far no mention some news but other than Martinez :(

Its a long transfer window but ir right i hope we have other options in mind and they better not be benchwarmer players like when they settled on Mandzukic, i want a guy you could confidently stick in the startin XI we have enough bench players.....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Deutche » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:18 pm

According to twitter:

Felipe ‏@FCBayernUpdate
JAVI MARTINEZ - #AScom reports that Javi Martinez already accepted a move to Bayern, he's waiting to see if FCB pays his clause.

JAVI MARTINEZ - Seems that any agreement (if there is any) will be concluded after the Olympics

Great that he wants to move but major part of the deal is that transfer fee. And now after the Olympics keeps getting pushed back.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby nadalr » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:25 pm

www.eurosport.de Bayern Munich: Bayern from the hot Javi Martinez has courted the Spanish daily "AS" said: "I still have the contract and am very happy in Bilbao."

It seems that 99% martinez does not pass into bayern :( :( :(
nadalr
Getting the hang of it

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:57 pm

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News