You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:24 am

We should buy this guy. We need to attack the 3 competitions, next year, so we have to buy this type of players. In my opinion, Javi was the best CB of La Liga this year. And he can play at CB, CMD or CM.
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:20 am

When will Bayern give up on this guy like numerous top class players promised to the fans and players there are cheaper options out there im suprised that Bayern of all clubs are tryin to get a guy this expensive...and he is not even German!!!! :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:13 am

If you think about it, he fits perfectly with our current squad! Already 2nd in Copa Del Ray and Europa League :twisted:

Winning Mentality...yeah right :-"
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:38 am

BayernLeb wrote:Winning Mentality...yeah right

Well, he's one more international titles than our entire squad put together #-o
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Min » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:56 am

BayernLeb wrote:
Min
Bayern cares about international reputation, they should try seriously to get Martinez. Even for 40 mln.

Athletico Madrid spent around 35 M for Falcao which is close, but never had any significance in terms of international (At least in my
society)

So for me its quality before anything.

Hasn't Falcao scored twice in Europa League final this year? For me Falcao many miles better all strikers put together of our team. Sorry, maybe I misunderstood your statement, no offence....
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:04 am

OhioFan wrote:FCB defense was 2nd best in BL last season and will only better this season with a new good CB to replace Bruno and Alaba with a full season ahead at LB.

Can we please stop the erroneous statements that the defense is no good?

It is very relative ranking, OhioFan. Yes, we conceded relatively few goals to compare with other teams. The point is that OUR DEFENCE DID NOT DELIVER WHEN IT MATTERED MOST. Clinical mistakes of Boateng/Van Buyten (?) in the final against Chelsea, four or five goals (!!!) in the cup final against Dortmund, unforgivable mistakes of Lahm and Badstuber in the semi final against Italy.

Isn't that enough? For how long more we should fool ourselves saying that our defence is among the best in the world? Few more seasons and Badstuber with Boateng will end up the way Lell and Gorlitz ended up. That is why openness for talents from other leagues would lift up Bayern very much. Multifunctionaly astonishing talent like Javi Martinez would be so important to us!!!
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:30 am

Our defense did deliver against Chelsea, you utter pillock. It was the other end that (once again) flopped. It has been the case in every game except the Pokal final, which was a really weird anomaly anyway.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:39 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:Winning Mentality...yeah right

Well, he's one more international titles than our entire squad put together #-o

Yeah but his contribution to those trophies was similar to that from Pepe (Reina) so...
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 am

Min wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:
Min
Bayern cares about international reputation, they should try seriously to get Martinez. Even for 40 mln.

Athletico Madrid spent around 35 M for Falcao which is close, but never had any significance in terms of international reputation (At least in my
society)

So for me its quality before anything.

Hasn't Falcao scored twice in Europa League final this year? For me Falcao many miles better all strikers put together of our team. Sorry, maybe I misunderstood your statement, no offence....

No no I mean only about spending a lot to increase Bayern's international reputation (Hasn't really helped Athletico).

Falcao by all means is one of the top striker and by far my top option when around six months ago we began the whole "bomb" striker thingi :mrgreen: I would take him instead Martinez and Dzeko together. He is the complete opposite of Gomez .
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:39 pm

quaazi wrote:Our defense did deliver against Chelsea, you utter pillock. It was the other end that (once again) flopped. It has been the case in every game except the Pokal final, which was a really weird anomaly anyway.

Whoever you called this way, it is innapropriate behaviour mate. In this website people know how to discuss intelligently. Hopefully this site administrator WILL PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR DELIVERED MESSAGE.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes Mutu PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT!
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby imicus » Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:52 pm

And this thing about Sammer? which is the different view the board and him do not share? regarding paying this sum for J. Martínez??? we cannot expect any news until wednesday at least, cause today the NT attends a celebration party in Madrid with the fans.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:00 pm

i hope Sammer can find Bayern better t
players than nerlinger did....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:01 pm

I would imagine that the man responsible for youth development in the German national team over the last 6 years would pick Sami Khedira over Martinez given the opportunity. But wait and see is the only thing to do here, yeah.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:37 pm

quaazi wrote:Yes Mutu PAY ATTENTION DAMMIT!

Guys let us calm down please. I'm going to handle this like a Lahm... Don't make me get Effenberg on your asses. Remember, as they say in GTA, respect is everything.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News