You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Postby Coman » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:20 pm

Rodri and Martinez only have their heigh in common. Rodri knows how to make a pass forward.
Bayern 2020-2021 : Neuer (Nübel) - Klostermann (Pavard) Süle (Pavard) Hernandez (Alaba) Alaba (Davies) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Tolisso) - Gnabry (Müller) Havertz (Goretzka) Sané (Coman) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:21 pm

Did you ever watch Bayern play in 2013?
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby munchen99 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:39 pm

Coman wrote:Rodri and Martinez only have their heigh in common. Rodri knows how to make a pass forward.

Man... you don’t know who Martinez is do you.
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:25 pm

It's probably you who don't remember how it was back in 2013.

Martinez was an outstanding destroying midfielder but we always had problem when Schweinsteiger was missing (cf. the Bayern 0 - 2 Arsenal).

Don't dare to compare Martinez to any good or great deeplying playmaker. The most average of them have a better passing and build-up quality than Javi.
Bayern 2020-2021 : Neuer (Nübel) - Klostermann (Pavard) Süle (Pavard) Hernandez (Alaba) Alaba (Davies) - Kimmich (Fein) Thiago (Tolisso) - Gnabry (Müller) Havertz (Goretzka) Sané (Coman) - Lewandowski (Zirkzee)
Coman
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:43 pm

Coman wrote:Don't dare to compare Martinez to any good or great deeplying playmaker. The most average of them have a better passing and build-up quality than Javi.

Who has done that? :roll:

Javi was a CDM with good technique and passing skills. He was no Xavi or Iniesta, but was able to play good long and short passes. As I said, a prime Javi Martinez would be the ideal solution for this team.

Plenty of good passes in that video.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:43 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Thu Jan 16, 2020 9:54 pm

One of my favorites players in this decade. His best performances at Bayern were a work of art for a DMF so damn badass and a very likeable guy but he is done and needs to be gone. Gracias!!!
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fénix » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 pm

Time to part ways in the summer 2020 when we couldn't do it last summer.
One of my 3 favorite players at Bayern, really loved him, but all coaches except Don Jupp didn't know how to use him, after 2013/2014 always on wrong position until Heynckes corrected the biggest mistake from the previous 3 years. He either played CB or was often recovering from serious injuries which destroyed his great career.
The most dominant midfield with Schweinsteiger after late 90's and early 2000's. We never repeated something brutal and lethal like that Traum-Duo.
Era of Traum-Duos such as Rib & Rob, Alaba & Lahm, Schweinsteiger & Martínez, Dante & Boateng showed what it means to have a great class or chemistry within the team. That's what, for instance, Liverpool today've got in Mané-Salah, Robertson-Arnold, Wijnaldum-Henderson...

De verdad es una lástima lo que pasó con él. :( :roll: I was about to get his 2014/2015 home kit, paid it and the shipment was screwed by the Bild online shop.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News