You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.
 

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:13 pm

München Minded wrote:Summer isn't over and money talks -- so this deal isn't completely dead. Like any top class transfer, it will take some back and forth before things are settled. I think Javi expressed his interest in moving to Bayern, and the buy out fee is €40 mill. If the player wants to go and we offer €25-30 mill, then I am sure Bilbao will consider this. I think this transfer will happen, as there is heavy interest from Bayern to strengthen our central midfield, and there really haven't been any other players we are heavily linked with. It seems Javi is wanted. So far the transfers have been adding depth, and Javi will be a starter if and when we get him, and Gustavo will be part of the depth. As always, if Bayern want a player, they usually get him.


Just like how Bayern got Reus and Vidal im guessing :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4761 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:27 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
München Minded wrote:Summer isn't over and money talks -- so this deal isn't completely dead. Like any top class transfer, it will take some back and forth before things are settled. I think Javi expressed his interest in moving to Bayern, and the buy out fee is €40 mill. If the player wants to go and we offer €25-30 mill, then I am sure Bilbao will consider this. I think this transfer will happen, as there is heavy interest from Bayern to strengthen our central midfield, and there really haven't been any other players we are heavily linked with. It seems Javi is wanted. So far the transfers have been adding depth, and Javi will be a starter if and when we get him, and Gustavo will be part of the depth. As always, if Bayern want a player, they usually get him.


Just like how Bayern got Reus and Vidal im guessing :P


Uhh -- you have a point. I was trying to live in my pipe dream for a while ;)
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
User avatar
München Minded
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 439 times
Been thanked: 176 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby raz25 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:09 pm

If the board and Heynckes are so in love with this player (????) or there is indeed some truth with that Guardiola admiring Martinez and joining Bayern next season story than I propose the following:

10-15 Mil + Gustavo for Martinez. Actually 15 mil sounds too much, but if we really are interested in him I guess we could go for it. I doubt Bilbao or Gustavo would agree but who knows.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
User avatar
raz25
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Gender: Male

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:34 pm

raz25 wrote:If the board and Heynckes are so in love with this player (????) or there is indeed some truth with that Guardiola admiring Martinez and joining Bayern next season story than I propose the following:

10-15 Mil + Gustavo for Martinez. Actually 15 mil sounds too much, but if we really are interested in him I guess we could go for it. I doubt Bilbao or Gustavo would agree but who knows.


Never say never :D
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4761 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:10-15 Mil + Gustavo for Martinez. Actually 15 mil sounds too much, but if we really are interested in him I guess we could go for it. I doubt Bilbao or Gustavo would agree but who knows.


bilbao has a policy to field only players from basque country or basque origin....
Image
User avatar
RAGHU
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Singapore
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 204 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Paddymcfatty » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:39 am

Guys you are missing the point here...

Javi Martinez has a buy out clause of 40 Mill Euros that only apply to Spanish clubs (for Barca and Madrid), that's what hit Uli and KHR because they know they could get him for a cheaper deal.

They said Heynckes has a budget of 80 Mill this summer, that means we still have 50 Mill to spend! But tbh I don't see him at Bayern because bayern has never had a Spanish player before and also I think Bayern will say they still have Tymoschuk to play..
"2013 - Bayern WILL win in Wembley." quoted the day Bayern lost the CL final.

May 25th, I was right.
User avatar
Paddymcfatty
Yeah, now I'm talking!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm
Location: United Kingdom
Has thanked: 14 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Gender: Male

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:Guys you are missing the point here...

Javi Martinez has a buy out clause of 40 Mill Euros that only apply to Spanish clubs (for Barca and Madrid), that's what hit Uli and KHR because they know they could get him for a cheaper deal.

They said Heynckes has a budget of 80 Mill this summer, that means we still have 50 Mill to spend! But tbh I don't see him at Bayern because bayern has never had a Spanish player before and also I think Bayern will say they still have Tymoschuk to play..


OMG!!! Why do i have to repeat myself!! Scroll up a bit and you will see a source from goal.com with the Bilbao president saying that he will only start negotiating at 40m, he wants 40m for Martinez from all clubs but u are right technically only spanish teams have to comply....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4761 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Actually the clause in the release clause is even worse for us. If Bilbao want to accept bids for 20 million euros, they can do so from both Spanish and foreign clubs. However, if Spanish clubs bid 40 million euros for Martinez, Bilbao would be forced to accept as it meets his release clause. Just because the release clause is only valid for Spanish clubs, it is still possible for Bayern to bid 40 million euros and have their bid rejected by Bilbao.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36906
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6693 times
Been thanked: 9867 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby RAGHU » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

MUTU wrote:Actually the clause in the release clause is even worse for us. If Bilbao want to accept bids for 20 million euros, they can do so from both Spanish and foreign clubs. However, if Spanish clubs bid 40 million euros for Martinez, Bilbao would be forced to accept as it meets his release clause. Just because the release clause is only valid for Spanish clubs, it is still possible for Bayern to bid 40 million euros and have their bid rejected by Bilbao.


but are barca and real ready to give 40M + taxes.....
Image
User avatar
RAGHU
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1109
Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 pm
Location: Singapore
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 204 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby MUTU » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:00 pm

RAGHU wrote:
MUTU wrote:Actually the clause in the release clause is even worse for us. If Bilbao want to accept bids for 20 million euros, they can do so from both Spanish and foreign clubs. However, if Spanish clubs bid 40 million euros for Martinez, Bilbao would be forced to accept as it meets his release clause. Just because the release clause is only valid for Spanish clubs, it is still possible for Bayern to bid 40 million euros and have their bid rejected by Bilbao.


but are barca and real ready to give 40M + taxes.....

Doesn't matter. What matters is that even if we bid 40, they can still reject us, and they can't do that to Spanish teams, so they have an advantage in this.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 36906
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 6693 times
Been thanked: 9867 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:01 pm

About Barca they said the President said that they are looking to spend 40m on all there transfers for this season and seasons to come and they just bought Alba for 14m so i dont think they are looking to get Martinez...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/06/27/3203738/barcelona-president-rosell-coy-on-javi-martinez-interest

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/06/28/3206347/barcelona-agree-14m-deal-to-sign-alba
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4761 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Min » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Paddymcfatty wrote:Guys you are missing the point here...

Javi Martinez has a buy out clause of 40 Mill Euros that only apply to Spanish clubs (for Barca and Madrid), that's what hit Uli and KHR because they know they could get him for a cheaper deal.

They said Heynckes has a budget of 80 Mill this summer, that means we still have 50 Mill to spend! But tbh I don't see him at Bayern because bayern has never had a Spanish player before and also I think Bayern will say they still have Tymoschuk to play..


You are wrong. It is the same release clause whether spanish club is buying Martinez or foreign club. The thing is that spanish clubs would additionally have to pay VAT tax. It means that overall Martinez price including VAT would be around 55 million euros - AND THIS VAT RULE APPLIES FOR SPANISH CLUBS ONLY. It means Bayern would have to pay only 40 million for him, without any VAT.
Which I doubt very much now having this lying sclerotic management team...
Min
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 302
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:18 am
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 59 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:48 pm

I see so many cheaper options to Martinez im just suprised Bayern management havent......:P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14142
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4761 times
Been thanked: 2862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:20 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I see so many cheaper options to Martinez im just suprised Bayern management havent......:P


I know, right? It seems crazy that Javi would even be on our radar anymore now that Bilbao have gone greedy with him. I'd even revisit the Vidal scene again. I hate that when Bayern get involved, everyone jacks their prices to the max. If Dortmund came along, I'm sure Javi would be sold at €15 mill mysteriously.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
User avatar
München Minded
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1434
Joined: Mon May 16, 2011 9:58 pm
Has thanked: 439 times
Been thanked: 176 times
Gender: Male

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby raz25 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 pm

I don't see this deal happening at all. Our board aren't stupid; they can see we are stacked in the CM/DM area so they have absolutely no reason to go overboard with this transfer. An offer of maximum 25 mil can easily be topped by barca or madrid.
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
User avatar
raz25
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 143 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], SemrushBot [Bot] and 4 guests