You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby imicus » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:22 pm

Yes, enormous amount of money, but our only chance to get the player. His contract runs out next summer and, if he is smart enough, he must not extend it, then Barcelona or RMadrid will pay him a lot of money coming for free in 2013.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:30 pm

Well, now it's official about Martinez.

Athletic' president on press conference told that he won't sell Martinez, however there are 2 conditions to change that statement:

relase clause

player must express a desire to him that he wants to leave the club

I think everything it' clear now. Bayern won't sign Martinez unless the board decide to accept Athletic' demands.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Slemba » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:40 pm

FCB general wrote:I think everything it' clear now. Bayern won't sign Martinez unless the board decide to accept Athletic' demands

Well the question is : What are these demands exactly?!
I couldn't find this 40 mil clause in any reliable source !!
Slemba
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:42 pm

imicus wrote:Yes, enormous amount of money, but our only chance to get the player. His contract runs out next summer and, if he is smart enough, he must not extend it, then Barcelona or RMadrid will pay him a lot of money coming for free in 2013.

2013??? transfermarkt says he has contract until 2016..
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Slemba wrote:I couldn't find this 40 mil clause in any reliable source !!

the clause is applicable for spanish teams alone...
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Is anyone here reading the sources the Bilbao president is saying right here if u want Martinez u must pay 40m.....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2012/06/26/3202667/javi-martinez-is-worth-40m-says-athletic-bilbao-president[/quote]
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:28 pm

I think the Bayern board think the Bilbao president is bluffing and it's a poker game from now on. I don't think we will buy him for 40 million euros. It's either going to be less or else they won't get him.

To be honest I think we are already well equipped with Tymoshchuk, Gustavo, Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Müller in midfield areas. Shaqiri can also play AMC which can push Kroos to CM. And let's not forget that Emre Can will be given a professional contract.

I think if we sign this guy for 40 we should start to get worried that some star player is leaving (e.g. Schweinsteiger)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:37 pm

No player is worth 40m IMO. As Mutu said, we already have enough players in that position plus I really want to see Emre Can given some playing time!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Im just dissapointed this has ended up being a routine transfer season no real signing other than Shaquiri....

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby DieRoten31 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:56 pm

Guys, why didn't we sign M'Vila. We should hijack the deal from the cheap bastards, Arsenal! I know the board has mentioned that he doesn't fit our team, but why?!?!??! He is a great DM and why does it matter if he is too defensive? Schweinsteiger is our attacking outlet so M'Vila could be an improvement to Tymo. So what are Bayern looking for? I don't understand why they want another attacking midfielder. They have Kroos and Schweinsteiger and maybe even Alaba and this is definitely enough. For defensive options we have Tymo and Gustavo which are mediocre options. Do you guys agree M'Vila is better than Martinez, a cheaper option and younger? 8) 8) 8)
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:00 pm

DieRoten31 wrote:Guys, why didn't we sign M'Vila. We should hijack the deal from the cheap bastards, Arsenal! I know the board has mentioned that he doesn't fit our team, but why?!?!??! He is a great DM and why does it matter if he is too defensive? Schweinsteiger is our attacking outlet so M'Vila could be an improvement to Tymo. So what are Bayern looking for? I don't understand why they want another attacking midfielder. They have Kroos and Schweinsteiger and maybe even Alaba and this is definitely enough. For defensive options we have Tymo and Gustavo which are mediocre options. Do you guys agree M'Vila is better than Martinez, a cheaper option and younger? 8) 8) 8)

I agree but M'Villa or his agent said Bayern told the that he was not the type of player they are looking for they were looking for more of an attackind DM not a destroyer like Gustavo, I agree Bayern shud go for cheaper options like Fellani of Everton or M'Villa but M'Villa has already moved on and has insisted on a move to the EPL but Fellani has said he wud move but a big club has to make him an offer he cant resisit, i blame Jupp for this he seems like he is hell bent of having Martinez it seems....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:35 pm

MUTU wrote:I think the Bayern board think the Bilbao president is bluffing and it's a poker game from now on. I don't think we will buy him for 40 million euros. It's either going to be less or else they won't get him.

To be honest I think we are already well equipped with Tymoshchuk, Gustavo, Schweinsteiger, Kroos and Müller in midfield areas. Shaqiri can also play AMC which can push Kroos to CM. And let's not forget that Emre Can will be given a professional contract.

I think if we sign this guy for 40 we should start to get worried that some star player is leaving (e.g. Schweinsteiger)

Plus before being linked with Martinez, I doubt any one of us was looking for a new midfielder.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Im just dissapointed this has ended up being a routine transfer season no real signing other than Shaquiri....

Well till now I see I much improved team then the one we had last season. I think if we had this team a double ( BL & CL) and probably treble was certain.

WE LOST BECAUSE WE HAD NO DECENT SUBS!!!
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:43 pm

@BayernLeb your right Bayerns bench did suck but i also thought out startin 11 was lacking a special player in the midfield also either as an AMC or DM those two positions i feel are where Bayern are missing that special player, I dont think Kroos is much of an AMC more of a CM to me, and Muller i think is a winger and wid do more good where Robben is and for Gustavo, he is great but he has no creativity and doesnt help the attack wat so ever...i think Bayern has to make a change on one of those two positions....

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:09 pm

Summer isn't over and money talks -- so this deal isn't completely dead. Like any top class transfer, it will take some back and forth before things are settled. I think Javi expressed his interest in moving to Bayern, and the buy out fee is €40 mill. If the player wants to go and we offer €25-30 mill, then I am sure Bilbao will consider this. I think this transfer will happen, as there is heavy interest from Bayern to strengthen our central midfield, and there really haven't been any other players we are heavily linked with. It seems Javi is wanted. So far the transfers have been adding depth, and Javi will be a starter if and when we get him, and Gustavo will be part of the depth. As always, if Bayern want a player, they usually get him.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News