You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Min » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:17 pm

BayernLove wrote:Min is obviously a plastic fan who bases his love for a club over success (admittedly an important part of football, but still) and what players they buy or not. Do not feed this glory hunting troll guys!

Everything in football is based on success, my friend. Even if you support your local town club you want it to be the best club among towns. If you support your club who is among the best in the world due its' history, financial infrastructure and fan base, you obviously wanna see Bayern wining champions league once in ten years. If you see your club can buy best players in the world, why not? Why to be happy with junk food if you can eat quality food? Why to drive old car if you could buy good quality brand new or nearly new car?
It is matter about choices for those who can choose. Why to experiment with Gustavo and Tymo if we could get Javi? For Gustavo Hoffenheim paid 1 mln, we paid to Hoffe 17 mln. We overpaid 17 times. For Javi Bilbao paid to Osasuna 4 years ago 6 mln. If we would pay for him even 40 mln, we would overpay 6-7 times "only". For world champion at his 24 years of age.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 pm

Fair enough. But to stop loving and supporting Bayern is borderline insane and outright ridiculous. If you are displeased with the management and the board they will be gone in maybe some years tops. Unhappy with KHR,JH , or UH? Their ass will be in a retirement home and then the grave before you know it. Why get angry at a club over a few people (which I have not lost trust in, I don't know about you) why lose your support for a club for a few failed/dark/unlucky years? People who lose support for a club that quickly are called "glory hunters". Please please PLEASE don't be one of them, they are the bane of my existence. As for the "we overpayed for Gustavo - the thing is players develop over time and start proving themselves and a proven and developed Gustavo will be worth more than a beginner and an unproven Luiz Gustavo now isn't it so? If he never proved himself at Hoffenheim we would've never bought him, and logic suggests proven and developed players cost more, am I right?
Last edited by BayernLove on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLeb » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:33 pm

BayernLove wrote:Min is obviously a plastic fan who bases his love for a club over success (admittedly an important part of football, but still) and what players they buy or not. Do not feed this glory hunting troll guys!

*provoker :thumbup:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:12 pm

@Min the way Bayern approach the transfer market s one of the main reasons i like them over the Madrids, Chelseas, and Man Cs though it can be frustrating Bayern are still one of the best clubs in the world and our highest transfer fee is 30m i like wat KHR, Uli, and nerlinger di because you dont see anyone here complaining that we spent 50m on a Torres or 35m on an Andy Carroll...im not sayin Martinez is a bust but 40m for a guy like him you gotta be kidding me he is good but not that good all we have seen is that he can consistently be swamped by Real and Barca every year :P
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:50 pm

BayernLove wrote:Fair enough. But to stop loving and supporting Bayern is borderline insane and outright ridiculous. If you are displeased with the management and the board they will be gone in maybe some years tops. Unhappy with KHR,JH , or UH? Their ass will be in a retirement home and then the grave before you know it. Why get angry at a club over a few people (which I have not lost trust in, I don't know about you) why lose your support for a club for a few failed/dark/unlucky years? People who lose support for a club that quickly are called "glory hunters". Please please PLEASE don't be one of them, they are the bane of my existence. As for the "we overpayed for Gustavo - the thing is players develop over time and start proving themselves and a proven and developed Gustavo will be worth more than a beginner and an unproven Luiz Gustavo now isn't it so? If he never proved himself at Hoffenheim we would've never bought him, and logic suggests proven and developed players cost more, am I right?

Yes, I do not have trust in these people you mentioned - but I have my right to my opinion which may sound even radical, isn't it? I haven't mentioned I would stop supporting team only while these people are on board. It could last two, five or even twenty years, who knows:)
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:53 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:@Min the way Bayern approach the transfer market s one of the main reasons i like them over the Madrids, Chelseas, and Man Cs though it can be frustrating Bayern are still one of the best clubs in the world and our highest transfer fee is 30m i like wat KHR, Uli, and nerlinger di because you dont see anyone here complaining that we spent 50m on a Torres or 35m on an Andy Carroll...im not sayin Martinez is a bust but 40m for a guy like him you gotta be kidding me he is good but not that good all we have seen is that he can consistently be swamped by Real and Barca every year :P

I like that Bayern do not overspend, but I do not like when they are extra cautious. Problems in some positions exist and extra class would make us extra team. That is why we still class behind all these teams you mentioned. By the way, in today's as.com spansih website Bilbao president sends clear message: anyone who wants Martinez has to pay his release clause. Fair enough.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:59 pm

There r cheaper options and good quality too like Marroun Fellani who wud cost 20-25m and has said if he got an offer from a big club he wud move I don't know why Bayern who they say are desperate for a world class midfielder hasnt targeted him yet!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Min » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:58 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:There r cheaper options and good quality too like Marroun Fellani who wud cost 20-25m and has said if he got an offer from a big club he wud move I don't know why Bayern who they say are desperate for a world class midfielder hasnt targeted him yet!!

Fellaini is excellent player, but I think he is more playmaker than complete defensive midfielder. His purchase probably would slow development of Toni Kroos.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:19 pm

@Min i now wat u r talkin about but i really dont feel like having Bayern pay 40m for Martinez, Fellani is a very physical presence in the midfield and his presence in the box allows him to influential in front of goal to which cud also help out Gomez, i think if Bayern got Fellani, Scwein and him cud play like how Khedira and Schwein play for Germany always switching off between the both of them on who pushes forward and who stays back it cud be a killer combo for Bayern!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:13 am

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:13 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I think Jupp is the one who wants to go above and beyond to get martinez while the front office guys are not as convinced...

Exactly... I think so too

You can't really blame them, especially sine JH will be leaving next season.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:17 am

Firefox1234 wrote:im not sayin Martinez is a bust but 40m for a guy like him you gotta be kidding me he is good but not that good all we have seen is that he can consistently be swamped by Real and Barca every year :P

That pretty much sums up my view on this guy!
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:19 am

Min wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:There r cheaper options and good quality too like Marroun Fellani who wud cost 20-25m and has said if he got an offer from a big club he wud move I don't know why Bayern who they say are desperate for a world class midfielder hasnt targeted him yet!!

Fellaini is excellent player, but I think he is more playmaker than complete defensive midfielder.

This is what we want for cryin' out loud!!!!!!
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:34 am

I told you people, Basks won't sell Martinez for peanut and they have every right on that. Athletic is an institution which I deeply respect, national team in club football and if they want one day again to get closer to RM and FCB in Primera, they need to keep their best players, find new Basks in Osasuna, San Sebastian, etc. We can see in case that someone wants their players, others must pay high prices and I agree with them.

Martinez isn't worth even 27 mil. €, but the importance of Martinez for Club is enormous and that's why they looking for big money what we all know very well.

Situation is fcked up with this 'top transfers' in Munich. It's hard or even better, inconceivable to pay 40-50 mil. € for one player.

We must learn to live with that at least till 2020, friends. :wink:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby quaazi » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 pm

Tell Martinez and Bilbao that we took good care of Liza!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News