You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby imicus » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Do not rely on press, the price is set for any team, spanish or not, Bilbao has not that view, they just want a big amount of money if they lose one of their main players. Spanish teams usually act like this with Barca and Madrid, they know they cannot compete with them and, of course I do not say they do not mind, but when there is a price (maybe AT. Madrid would do it with Real, but not the rest. Time will give reasons, you will see.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby München Minded » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:07 pm

I think that Bayern will pay €30 mill and have this settled. I really think that we want and need him and won't be outdone by other clubs. The only thing that would ruin it would be for some money bags club to come along and pay top Euros for him, then Bayern would back out. Bayern doesn't like getting into pricing wars with clubs. Hopefully Barca don't try to deal the release fee of €40 mill.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:44 pm

München Minded wrote:I think that Bayern will pay €30 mill and have this settled.

I doubt it.. Bilbao will not let go that easy..
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Min » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:00 pm

München Minded wrote:I think that Bayern will pay €30 mill and have this settled. I really think that we want and need him and won't be outdone by other clubs. The only thing that would ruin it would be for some money bags club to come along and pay top Euros for him, then Bayern would back out. Bayern doesn't like getting into pricing wars with clubs. Hopefully Barca don't try to deal the release fee of €40 mill.

Everything is possible with our clown management team, who changes opinions everyday. Just few days ago it was report that they are ready to pay 40 mln release fee, now it is said that Bayern will not pay more than 20 mln. These people just play with reputation of the club, they do not care. If things will go like that transfer will not happen.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:58 am

I rather see we keep those 30-40 mil € and spend them on really already top player. I dont like us spending 30-40 mil on a player who showed some good games in EL and in La Liga and havent proved anything yet on the big stage.

I mean Busquets is ahead of him in Spanish NT and I would never spend 30-40 milion on Busquets [who I think is a good technical player]. Martinez is good prospect and nothing more for now.

he is not worth more than 20 mil€...but let's say I would be OK with buying him for 25mil€
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby BayernLeb » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:01 am

sch0ll7 wrote:I rather see we keep those 30-40 mil € and spend them on really already top player. I dont like us spending 30-40 mil on a player who showed some good games in EL and in La Liga and havent proved anything yet on the big stage.

I mean Busquets is ahead of him in Spanish NT and I would never spend 30-40 milion on Busquets [who I think is a good technical player]. Martinez is good prospect and nothing more for now.

he is not worth more than 20 mil€...but let's say I would be OK with buying him for 25mil€

Agree with all you said, BUT for me Busquets "The Diver" is not welcomed at Bayern.

*Probably the player I hate the most at Barca :evil:
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kiam307 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:14 am

BayernLeb wrote:
sch0ll7 wrote:I rather see we keep those 30-40 mil € and spend them on really already top player. I dont like us spending 30-40 mil on a player who showed some good games in EL and in La Liga and havent proved anything yet on the big stage.

Agree with all you said, BUT for me Busquets "The Diver" is not welcomed at Bayern.

*Probably the player I hate the most at Barca :evil:

The day I see Busquets in Bayern jersey will be the day I stop loving Bayern.
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tflags » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:29 am

Min wrote:Everything is possible with our clown management team, who changes opinions everyday. Just few days ago it was report that they are ready to pay 40 mln release fee, now it is said that Bayern will not pay more than 20 mln. These people just play with reputation of the club, they do not care. If things will go like that transfer will not happen.

:lol:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 am

tflags wrote:
Min wrote:Everything is possible with our clown management team, who changes opinions everyday. Just few days ago it was report that they are ready to pay 40 mln release fee, now it is said that Bayern will not pay more than 20 mln. These people just play with reputation of the club, they do not care. If things will go like that transfer will not happen.

:lol:

:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:09 pm

Min wrote:
München Minded wrote:I think that Bayern will pay €30 mill and have this settled. I really think that we want and need him and won't be outdone by other clubs. The only thing that would ruin it would be for some money bags club to come along and pay top Euros for him, then Bayern would back out. Bayern doesn't like getting into pricing wars with clubs. Hopefully Barca don't try to deal the release fee of €40 mill.

Everything is possible with our clown management team, who changes opinions everyday. Just few days ago it was report that they are ready to pay 40 mln release fee, now it is said that Bayern will not pay more than 20 mln. These people just play with reputation of the club, they do not care. If things will go like that transfer will not happen.

You are being influenced by the media mate. Where did you read that Hoeness or Nerlinger say they were ready to pay 40m and the next day 20m ?
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:49 pm

Everything is possible with our clown management team, who changes opinions everyday. Just few days ago it was report that they are ready to pay 40 mln release fee, now it is said that Bayern will not pay more than 20 mln. These people just play with reputation of the club, they do not care. If things will go like that transfer will not happen.[/quote]

You are being influenced by the media mate. Where did you read that Hoeness or Nerlinger say they were ready to pay 40m and the next day 20m ?[/quote]

I read last Friday on german spox.de that Bayern would be willing to pay his release clause which is 40 mln. plus 7 mln yearly wage plus five years length contract.The same article also said that Heynckes rates him very highly and personally negotiates with Bilbao president with whom he contains excellent relationship. On this Monday Bild wrote that Bayern will not pay more than 20 mln for him. Also sport1.de confirmed this Monday that Bayern will not splash 40 mln for Javi.
So this led me to conclude that it may be just game for fans to believe that we are aiming to buy world class footballers. In reality we could end up with mediocre players as nearly always.
If this transfer will not happen I will quit supporting Bayern Munich. I would have no reason to believe that club got the aim to be the best in the world.
But I really really hope Martinez will be ours!!!
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 pm

I think Jupp is the one who wants to go above and beyond to get martinez while the front office guys are not as convinced...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:59 pm

Min is obviously a plastic fan who bases his love for a club over success (admittedly an important part of football, but still) and what players they buy or not. Do not feed this glory hunting troll guys!
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Min » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:07 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I think Jupp is the one who wants to go above and beyond to get martinez while the front office guys are not as convinced...

They are never convinced when things come to extra quality players. They are "more than convinced" when thing come to buy rafinhas, pranjics, tymos and so on. Just pay 5 mln and pretend that problem is solved.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:11 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I think Jupp is the one who wants to go above and beyond to get martinez while the front office guys are not as convinced...

Exactly... I think so too
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News