You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby smaw2010 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:12 pm

We are desperate to land on Martinez and Bayern have been in contact with their chairman

http://www.marca.com/2012/06/21/en/foot ... 68445.html
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Payam » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:47 pm

smaw2010 wrote:We are desperate to land on Martinez and Bayern have been in contact with their chairman

http://www.marca.com/2012/06/21/en/foot ... 68445.html

Isn't this illegal? :lol:
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Deutche » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:12 pm

For those of you waiting for this to happen at any moment:

Felipe ‏@FCBayernUpdate
Javier Martinez : ''I will speak after the Euro 2012 about Bayern.It would be selfish for me to think about my future now. We are all focused on the NT.''
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Thats much better Bayern are trying to get a good deal for a sec i thought they were gonna spend 40m for a CDM....but if Bayern get him for 25-30m i can sleep soundly at night knowing our midfield will be killer!!!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby München Minded » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:56 pm

I guess we better get used to Javi, and a €40 mill transfer :shock:
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Deutche » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:05 pm

I just want this to happen at this point so we can move on. But here's the latest update ( not the usual source but....:

Global Bayern Fans ‏@BayernFansIntl
Sport Bild have reported that the Martinez deal might be very close to being finalised & the agreed transfer fee will be less than 40 mil

So Javi says no comment on Bayern and now this. This sounds like it's happening soon. Cant wait until this is over.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:07 pm

According to Transfermarkt, his value is actually 22 million euros, that would make signing him for 30 million Sanchez-esque and signing him for 40 million Barry-esque.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby smaw2010 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 am

The deal won't happen until spain wins the euros or they are eliminated
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby samaj » Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:50 am

Not only Javi can play an important role in bayern and as i believe he can make a big difference he is a target for an international market. Bayern are trying to expand their market and he might just be the key that would help the team in viral way and also help them in marketing.
I believe that Javi is the perfect Midfielder for bayern and i hope they get him even for 40million.

Now by getting both Dzeko and Javi bayern will only need to improve defense as they will have one of the strongest attacking team in the world
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby AssemFCB » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:04 am

I hope tHis doesn't hinder the Dzeko deal.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MUTU » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:46 am

Tz exclusively reports an agreement with Martinez!

http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fussba ... 62281.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SilverX » Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 am

What is this guys main role anyway?

I have never seen him play as in the USA broadcasting is garbage. What could he bring to the team that we already don't have with current midfielders?

I am just wondering because I don't know if I should be extremely happy or what about this rumor?
My Youtube Channel Mia San Bayern

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xtremedragon10
SilverX
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:14 am

SilverX wrote:What is this guys main role anyway?

I have never seen him play as in the USA broadcasting is garbage. What could he bring to the team that we already don't have with current midfielders?

I am just wondering because I don't know if I should be extremely happy or what about this rumor?

I too haven't seen him play much but from what I understand he is a versatile defensive midfielder who can also play CB. He can also be an aerial threat, something we greatly lack.

He'd be a great transfer but I don't believe he's worth €40 million, Jupp really likes him and seems desperate to get him, that's why I think he's pushing for this transfer despite the price.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby imicus » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 am

Well, I agree that 40 mill is a lot of money, the player is very good and has a bright future anyway. Then, consider this, if you want a really good player, but his price is very high though you have the money, then get the player. if Bayern acted like this very often (like RMadrid or City) I would be worried, but that is not the case. We wanna compete for all the titles, so we need to get really good players, and they are not cheap. We better get two excellent players for a high sum that getting three or four ones cheaper but unable to give us the quality leap to win in the CL.
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 am

AssemFCB wrote:I hope tHis doesn't hinder the Dzeko deal.

It better not as for me Dzeko will be key to fcb winning the treble next season :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News