You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby armbrust » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:56 pm

Rogach wrote:I would also like to point out how this transfer would affect our reputation. You see, Bayern is a famous club for sure, but internaioanlly we have far less supporters then for instance Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU, Milan.... So i think what Bayern is planning for the next few years is to expand worldwide, get wider audiences and attract players from everywhere. We loaned Usami and built an acadamy in Japan and i think it's a sign that we want to become a worldwide club like ManU. Signing Martinez would mean we are also going for Spain aswell as Basque. If we get Guardiola, we then have a Basque and a Catalan, who are both also spanish. I think that would make us one of the most lvoed forgein clubs in Spain. Also, this is the last year we can afford to be in red (basuase of FFP), so we might go red this year but then never again for years to come.
Also notice our buys this seson so far; not one German besides Weiser and Starke, who are both meant to sit on the bench (a perouivian, a swiss/alabnian, a brazilian, maybe a bosnian and maybe a spanish guy). We are opening up for sure...

As much as we love Real Madrid in Germany for having germans stars? nah...

Spain , Italy and england are not viable markets for us.

About 40m for a spanish CDM is quite ridiculous to believe.
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Deutche » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:46 pm

TZ confirms my earliest post that Bayern is willing to pay 40 mill and 7 per year for a 4-5 year contract. Up to Javi now.

http://www.google.com/translate?hl=en&i ... -bayern%2F

Bayern president Uli Hoeness has said: "We will strengthen our team until we are alone again. And we have the money to "Yes, indeed.. 60 million Euros in sales in the Bayern last season, thanks mainly to the Champions League - and that they want to invest 40 million of them in the 23-year-old Spaniard, has mainly one reason: Martinez is versatile. The 1.90-meter giant is both a defensive midfielder, as well as in central defense, a man of absolute world class. Exactly why the Bavarians take the defensive all-rounder cheaper variants like Yann M'Vila (Stade Rennes) or Felipe Melo (Juventus) before.

A piquant detail is that the FC Barcelona in the services of Javi Martinez was interested, and had been employed for term of Pep Guardiola. The top coach, which the Bavarians have taken fixed from 2013 to succeed Jupp Heynckes to target , even a big fan of Martinez. In his eyes met the Spanish national team all the criteria that you need for a Barça player:

So to summarize Bayern thinks very highly of Martinez who is young can play multiple roles on this team and is better then M'villa. In addition Guardiola the coach Bayern is chasing for next year thinks very highly of Martinez and may even have wanted him for Barca according to TZ.

Well it depends solely on the player. Martinez feels at home in Bilbao, but also knows that the Europa League finalist last season, his annual salary of more than four million euros to increase net could.

Sounds like it's now up to Javi if he wants to come to Bayern. We will know soon enough.
Deutche
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

I don't think Bayern are going to spend 40m for the first time for their first? Spanish player.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:20 pm

The whole Pep-Martinez connection is fascinating (even if quite unlikely).
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Element
Marouane Fellaini " Great and proven , and can leave for around 25 million euros, My FAV option"
or go for a talent "which is also a risk but cheaper" like Kevin Strootman

+1
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:53 pm

Not impressed with his games against Valencia and Barca, not worth it!

Well Fellaini is great, but if we are gona pay that much than why not get Yaya ?

Ideally we spend 40 M on both Midfielder and Striker hope that happens
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:01 pm

I agree with alot of you, €40 mill is break the bank stuff for a single player. It would be a *HUGE* risk if he fails to fit in or play outstanding football for Bayern, or even if we fail to get a trophy like this past season. with that kind of money why not buy 2 or even 3 good players -- because there are top players for even €20 mill. I am thinking Bayern and Hoeneß have lost their F*cking minds lately to go spanish crazy and go after Javi and Pep the way the media is saying they have. Some kind of ganga pipe dream. Bayern make me F*cking laugh, buy cheap -- go trophyless while making the CL final -- break the bank in massive style -- win the bundesliga and Pokal and fail to make the CL final -- and repeat the process over and over again. Why not just spend like mad and get Messi while we are at it.

As someone else mentioned, why not go after Vidal again -- he had proven himself in the bundesliga already and Heynckes knows him.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:08 pm

München Minded
As someone else mentioned, why not go after Vidal again -- he had proven himself in the bundesliga already and Heynckes knows him.

Simply we lost our chance because of saving money,

Juve want sell cause he is very important to them, plus why should he leave they just won the Serie A without loosing he is already a legend in Turin.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby München Minded » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 pm

I know, we F*CKED up big time again. I think Bayern is bi-polar on the transfer market. On again -- off again.
der Kaiser:
“We should not fool ourselves. We are not one of the world's top teams any more”
“The defence has to get used to playing with the goalkeeper”
"They are all like prostitutes: they smoke, they're lazy, and they sleep all day"
München Minded
I post all the time

Postby Rogach » Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:25 am

armbrust wrote:
Rogach wrote:I would also like to point out how this transfer would affect our reputation. You see, Bayern is a famous club for sure, but internaioanlly we have far less supporters then for instance Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU, Milan.... So i think what Bayern is planning for the next few years is to expand worldwide, get wider audiences and attract players from everywhere. We loaned Usami and built an acadamy in Japan and i think it's a sign that we want to become a worldwide club like ManU. Signing Martinez would mean we are also going for Spain aswell as Basque. If we get Guardiola, we then have a Basque and a Catalan, who are both also spanish. I think that would make us one of the most lvoed forgein clubs in Spain. Also, this is the last year we can afford to be in red (basuase of FFP), so we might go red this year but then never again for years to come.
Also notice our buys this seson so far; not one German besides Weiser and Starke, who are both meant to sit on the bench (a perouivian, a swiss/alabnian, a brazilian, maybe a bosnian and maybe a spanish guy). We are opening up for sure...

As much as we love Real Madrid in Germany for having germans stars? nah...

Spain , Italy and england are not viable markets for us.

About 40m for a spanish CDM is quite ridiculous to believe.

I'm sure that many Stutgart and Bremen fans now like Real Madrid and possibly bought their RM shirts. Ozil and Kheidra were very much loved there, just like Martinez and Guariola are in Barcelona and Bilbao. So i belive this would very much increse our popularity there, esecially if we achive success. The next club Guardiola will coach will most likely get a swarm of Barca supporters behind them and they will buy shirts, watch the CL matches, talk about the club and so forth, wich helps the club a great deal.
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:37 am

Javi isnot worth 40m fromwhat inhave seen there are other cheaper options like Fellani he is a DM who enjoys helping out on the attack, great in set pieces, great in the box, and he is worth 25m...he has also said he wud leave Everton if a top club made him an offer!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:41 am

Firefox1234 wrote:Javi isnot worth 40m fromwhat inhave seen there are other cheaper options like Fellani he is a DM who enjoys helping out on the attack, great in set pieces, great in the box, and he is worth 25m...he has also said he wud leave Everton if a top club made him an offer!!

I'd love to see him take a header with that Afro, maybe the team can stick the ball in his hair and run towards the goal?
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby MoFattal » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:37 am

BayernLeb wrote:Well Fellaini is great, but if we are gona pay that much than why not get Yaya ?

Now that makes sense!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon

Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLove » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 am

Because he's 29! Too old :(
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AssemFCB » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:18 am

Red Robbery on Twitter: Kicker are now claiming that Bayern could get Martinez for significantly less than 40m.
I'll try to find the link.
Found it
"Transfer from Javi Martinez is getting closer

Whether Bayern can wait that long? In the club they are certainly impressed by Guardiola. While the Bavarians had to do after Giovanni Trapattoni, the maxim of language any more experiments, but given the opportunity to undertake such a trainer, a rethink has taken place. Sports Director Nerlinger, it applies a clear strategy and Guardiola has been identified as possible candidates. Just as Edin Dzeko and Javi Martinez. The midfielder from Bilbao stands currently at a transfer solution - far away from that lunatic enshrined separation of 40 million €. "
http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/570819/artikel_guardiola-weiss-von-nichts.html#omsearchresult
Last edited by AssemFCB on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

National Flag:
Egypt

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News