You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby smaw2010 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:02 pm

We should try to put Rafinha in the deal to get off 8m and also give them nils petersen also. This would cost us about 28m.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:13 pm

smaw2010 wrote:We should try to put Rafinha in the deal to get off 8m and also give them nils petersen also. This would cost us about 28m.

Give them where? In Bask national team named Athletic Club? Yeah, right. :mrgreen:

Don't forget, Athletic since his establishment have only used Basques in their squad, no strangers. :wink:
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 pm

If it's true, Jupp must really want him...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MoFattal » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Come on! This might be the most "ridiculous" money spent for a player in Bayern history. Don't get me wrong, the dude is good, but he is by no means worth that much of cash! I thought we had a policy of no non-sense transfers. Our management usually run away from proven world-class players when they hear a value above 30M, so what's up with this guy?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Payam » Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Indeed.
I haven't seen much of him to be honest. Is he just a right footed and better passing version of Luiz Gustavo?
I'll paint any car for 3.95.
Payam
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Sweden

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Does anyone have a source quoting from management?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Min » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:25 pm

MoFattal wrote:Come on! This might be the most "ridiculous" money spent for a player in Bayern history. Don't get me wrong, the dude is good, but he is by no means worth that much of cash! I thought we had a policy of no non-sense transfers. Our management usually run away from proven world-class players when they hear a value above 30M, so what's up with this guy?

No one is worth so much money, matey. Everybody knows that football market nowadays is inflated by english clubs and Real Madrid so no one actually is worth so crazy money. From other point of view, if we want Javi, we have to obey rules dictated by Bilbao. No one forces actually to spend these millions for one single player. My personal opinion says that this guy is really worth it. If we paid for mediocre Gustavo seventeen million, why not to pay for Javi Martinez up to fourty million? He is world class material already. Plus with him we could fill two positions.
So get him, get him, get him. I will be the happiest person in the world if we manage to get him. At the end end of days we are not spending crazy money on single player every year, so probably this guy would be the biggest investment for ten incoming years.
Secondly, if would be extremely strong signal that Bayern under new Financial FairPlay rules is becoming very serious actor in international transfer market. Everybody would respect us even more. After this transfer would be very feasible that Guardiola could be our next coach.
I am praying God Javi to join us. He is brilliant player.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rogach » Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:45 pm

I would also like to point out how this transfer would affect our reputation. You see, Bayern is a famous club for sure, but internaioanlly we have far less supporters then for instance Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU, Milan.... So i think what Bayern is planning for the next few years is to expand worldwide, get wider audiences and attract players from everywhere. We loaned Usami and built an acadamy in Japan and i think it's a sign that we want to become a worldwide club like ManU. Signing Martinez would mean we are also going for Spain aswell as Basque. If we get Guardiola, we then have a Basque and a Catalan, who are both also spanish. I think that would make us one of the most lvoed forgein clubs in Spain. Also, this is the last year we can afford to be in red (basuase of FFP), so we might go red this year but then never again for years to come.
Also notice our buys this seson so far; not one German besides Weiser and Starke, who are both meant to sit on the bench (a perouivian, a swiss/alabnian, a brazilian, maybe a bosnian and maybe a spanish guy). We are opening up for sure...
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby RAGHU » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:33 pm

if we had signed vidal.. :|
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Min » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Rogach wrote:I would also like to point out how this transfer would affect our reputation. You see, Bayern is a famous club for sure, but internaioanlly we have far less supporters then for instance Real Madrid, Barcelona, ManU, Milan.... So i think what Bayern is planning for the next few years is to expand worldwide, get wider audiences and attract players from everywhere. We loaned Usami and built an acadamy in Japan and i think it's a sign that we want to become a worldwide club like ManU. Signing Martinez would mean we are also going for Spain aswell as Basque. If we get Guardiola, we then have a Basque and a Catalan, who are both also spanish. I think that would make us one of the most lvoed forgein clubs in Spain. Also, this is the last year we can afford to be in red (basuase of FFP), so we might go red this year but then never again for years to come.
Also notice our buys this seson so far; not one German besides Weiser and Starke, who are both meant to sit on the bench (a perouivian, a swiss/alabnian, a brazilian, maybe a bosnian and maybe a spanish guy). We are opening up for sure...

You made super comment, Rogach! Thank you very much as you explained everything much more detailed than me! I agree with you 1000 percent!
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:37 pm

Min wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Come on! This might be the most "ridiculous" money spent for a player in Bayern history. Don't get me wrong, the dude is good, but he is by no means worth that much of cash! I thought we had a policy of no non-sense transfers. Our management usually run away from proven world-class players when they hear a value above 30M, so what's up with this guy?

No one is worth so much money, matey. Everybody knows that football market nowadays is inflated by english clubs and Real Madrid so no one actually is worth so crazy money. From other point of view, if we want Javi, we have to obey rules dictated by Bilbao. No one forces actually to spend these millions for one single player. My personal opinion says that this guy is really worth it. If we paid for mediocre Gustavo seventeen million, why not to pay for Javi Martinez up to fourty million? He is world class material already. Plus with him we could fill two positions.
So get him, get him, get him. I will be the happiest person in the world if we manage to get him. At the end end of days we are not spending crazy money on single player every year, so probably this guy would be the biggest investment for ten incoming years.
Secondly, if would be extremely strong signal that Bayern under new Financial FairPlay rules is becoming very serious actor in international transfer market. Everybody would respect us even more. After this transfer would be very feasible that Guardiola could be our next coach.
I am praying God Javi to join us. He is brilliant player.

The thing tha wid bother me the most is that Bayern's highest transfe fee is 30m(Mario Gomez), i Bayern were going to spend 30m+ for a CDM then this Martinez guy better be the next Xavi Alonso!!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:39 pm

Firefox1234 wrote: this Martinez guy better be the next Xavi Alonso!!

A mix between Xabi Alonso and Xavi is worth 40M any day :mrgreen:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:58 pm

For EUR40 million he better be as good as quaazi's signature...
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:40 pm

40M is totally crazy for a CM like Javi Martinez.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:53 pm

well

i have never seen him play , but heard that he is very good

but to be honest , 40 million euros is big money that can get us a top CDM with bigger reputation and more experience

question is , if not martinez , who?

Yann Mvilla
Marouane Fellaini " Great and proven , and can leave for around 25 million euros, My FAV option"
Alex Song of Arsenal

or go for a talent "which is also a risk but cheaper" like Kevin Strootman
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News