You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 am

Rogach wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:
Rogach wrote:I think we will hijack the M'VIla deal from Arsenal if this fails. He said he will decide on his future after the Euros.

He is injured I doubt we will get an injured player.

As i understood he'll return as soon as the Euros.

Yes you right, today it was confirmed.

But I was sure I read a week ago thats he is out.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby tflags » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 am

imicus wrote:The info is wrong,the difference between an spanish and a foreign club is the VAT, if, i.e. Barcelona wants to pay the clause it increases in the VAT amount, but not if it is a foreign club.

Meaningless financially since you either pay the VAT to a supplier or the government. Either way, purchasing a player locally or abroad costs you the same - VAT wise.

If his release clause is indeed 40 mil, and that is the only price they are willing to negotiate him for, like Coentrão i.e., Martínez would cost the same irrespective of where the purchasing team comes from.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:01 pm

BayernLeb wrote:
Rogach wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:[quote="Rogach"]I think we will hijack the M'VIla deal from Arsenal if this fails. He said he will decide on his future after the Euros.

He is injured I doubt we will get an injured player.

As i understood he'll return as soon as the Euros.

Yes you right, today it was confirmed.

But I was sure I read a week ago thats he is out.

I thought the same but it seems like has been given the green light...

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/mvila-given-green-light-euro-2012-192308796--sow.html
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCB&Paulaner » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:24 pm

tflags wrote:
imicus wrote:The info is wrong,the difference between an spanish and a foreign club is the VAT, if, i.e. Barcelona wants to pay the clause it increases in the VAT amount, but not if it is a foreign club.

Meaningless financially since you either pay the VAT to a supplier or the government. Either way, purchasing a player locally or abroad costs you the same - VAT wise.

If his release clause is indeed 40 mil, and that is the only price they are willing to negotiate him for, like Coentrão i.e., Martínez would cost the same irrespective of where the purchasing team comes from.

not entirely true. There is a difference in the price, its 30 mln for non-spanish clubs and 40 mln for spanish. Not sure though if it is VAT related:
http://www.insidespanishfootball.com/ja ... rn-munich/
FCB&Paulaner
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:28 pm

Actually Martinez Agent said that The Clause is 40 millions for Both Spanish and foreign clubs

and that the only difference is the Taxes , but any club that wants Martinez has to 40 millions
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby OhioFan » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:36 pm

Min wrote:'

Sorry to hurt your feelings if I did, fellow. I may sound negative but even Hoeness stated that this generation of players may lack character. Unfortunately games are not measured by chances or posessional advantages, CL finals are measured only by wining it!!! Yes, I am still very upset that we did not take historical chance to take cup-everything was prepared, even football God was on our side when Robben had a chance to take penalty. I am trying to be positive towards this team, but these days it rarely comes :lol: :lol:

I don't think the loss of the historical chance is why you are negative. You have been negative since you started posting.

And you didn't answer my question......
Last edited by OhioFan on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby quaazi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:44 pm

MUTU wrote: Bilbao don't need to sell him because they made money from their Europa League run.

Haha well that's a lie if I ever saw one.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:07 pm

Athletic Bilbao don't usually sell their starts because even if they can get lot of money, they only buy players from Basque Country or nearby regions.

So even if they get 40M for Javi Martinez, they will never find a proper replacement. They could have big money to splash but not a single Basque player good enough

Added to that their players are usually very loyal to them. Athletic is more than a football club for them
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Element » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:09 pm

Well then
I guess we should be happy with Yaya Toure :twisted: :twisted:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Min » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:33 pm

OhioFan wrote:

Sorry to hurt your feelings if I did, fellow. I may sound negative but even Hoeness stated that this generation of players may lack character. Unfortunately games are not measured by chances or posessional advantages, CL finals are measured only by wining it!!! Yes, I am still very upset that we did not take historical chance to take cup-everything was prepared, even football God was on our side when Robben had a chance to take penalty. I am trying to be positive towards this team, but these days it rarely comes :lol: :lol:

I don't think the loss of the historical chance is why you are negative. You have been negative since you started posting.

Yes, I am FC Bayern fan. But it does not automatically mean that everything what happens in this club for me is unquestionable and I can't critisize. Sometimes I may seem harsh but that is the way things going forward. Some of fans are very positive some of us maybe not so positive. All of us exchange ideas here and that is fantastic.

If to come back to Martinez I think he will stay with Bilbao. Or at least in Spain anyway:)
And I am excited that someone here feels very competent to evaluate my every single posting. Thanks for that.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 am

Min wrote:
OhioFan wrote:

Yes, I am FC Bayern fan. But it does not automatically mean that everything what happens in this club for me is unquestionable and I can't critisize. Sometimes I may seem harsh but that is the way things going forward. Some of fans are very positive some of us maybe not so positive. All of us exchange ideas here and that is fantastic.

If to come back to Martinez I think he will stay with Bilbao. Or at least in Spain anyway:)
And I am excited that someone here feels very competent to evaluate my every single posting. Thanks for that.

Anyways....I agree that martinez probably wont come to Bayern there are still better options and cheaper too
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MoFattal » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:12 am

Element wrote:Well then
I guess we should be happy with Yaya Toure :twisted: :twisted:

We're on the same page there man :) Bring on the elephant!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby samaj » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:21 am

We should get either Javi Martínez or Yaya toure, i dont think there are better players that fits in the role we want.
Bayern still have alot of money left to buy a world-class player
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby imicus » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Yayá Touré is million times better than J. Martinez, I can assure that after having watched this guy playing for Barcelona, impressive, I just remember a goal he scored in the 2009 cup final vs. At. Bilbao (link included) awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vO2iY8Uvcg

Another example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15GGsEIU ... re=related
imicus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:42 pm

imicus wrote:Yayá Touré is million times better than J. Martinez, I can assure that after having watched this guy playing for Barcelona, impressive, I just remember a goal he scored in the 2009 cup final vs. At. Bilbao (link included) awesome

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vO2iY8Uvcg

Yes that was an amazing goal!!!!
But I just hate El Jazira commentators they compare every single player with Messi, its very annoying and probably insulting to most of the players.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News