You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby Min » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Element wrote:Javi Martinez said that he is Happy in Bilbao and that he does not think about a Transfer

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 42344.html

Coentrao said exactly the same before moving to Real Madrid. Hardly any top player these days will want to move to the team which
got no character, which loses CL final without any will to fight.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby OhioFan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:17 pm

Min wrote:
Element wrote:Javi Martinez said that he is Happy in Bilbao and that he does not think about a Transfer

Coentrao said exactly the same before moving to Real Madrid. Hardly any top player these days will want to move to the team which

Are you really an FCB fan? It seems like most every post you make is negative.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby kiam307 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Min wrote:

Got no character? Without any will to fight?

Dude are you high? We beat Real Madrid after trailing 2-0, in penalties.
in the CL Final we had around 43 shots compared to like 6 of Chelsea, our ball possession was probably around 70% while theirs was 30%, We have DOMINATED Them and the only reason they eventually won was either divine intervention or an extreme amount of luck, combined with the fact they had 10 defense players ofcourse.
kiam307
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 pm

Min wrote:Coentrao said exactly the same before moving to Real Madrid. Hardly any top player these days will want to move to the team which

Coentrao Literally said that he will only leave Benfica if Real madrid wants him

so He went to MAdrid
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Min » Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:57 pm

'Are you really an FCB fan? It seems like most every post you make is negative.[/quote]

Sorry to hurt your feelings if I did, fellow. I may sound negative but even Hoeness stated that this generation of players may lack character. Unfortunately games are not measured by chances or posessional advantages, CL finals are measured only by wining it!!! Yes, I am still very upset that we did not take historical chance to take cup-everything was prepared, even football God was on our side when Robben had a chance to take penalty. I am trying to be positive towards this team, but these days it rarely comes :lol: :lol:
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:06 pm

I am a bit afraid again to be accused of extra negativity, but in Coentrao case things went a bit differently:lol:
At first, Nerlinger made proposal for him which included 20 ml euros plus Breno. Coentrao at the same time said that he would not mind to come to Munich. Then Benfica stated that they will only accept cash which is prescribed in his release clause: 30 mln euros and no one penny less:) Then Nerlinger said that Bayern won't agree on that. After that all we know how things ended.
But in case of Martinez Bilbao won't accept less than 40 mln euros. That is for sure, that is reported on tz-online article today. They are in healthy financial position plus Martinez is not
very keen to leave Bilbao. Bielsa just extended contract for one more year-that may indicate that major players are not going to be sold.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm

Min wrote:I am a bit afraid again to be accused of extra negativity, but in Coentrao case things went a bit differently:lol:
At first, Nerlinger made proposal for him which included 20 ml euros plus Breno. Coentrao at the same time said that he would not mind to come to Munich. Then Benfica stated that they will only accept cash which is prescribed in his release clause: 30 mln euros and no one penny less:) Then Nerlinger said that Bayern won't agree on that. After that all we know how things ended.
But in case of Martinez Bilbao won't accept less than 40 mln euros. That is for sure, that is reported on tz-online article today. They are in healthy financial position plus Martinez is not
very keen to leave Bilbao. Bielsa just extended contract for one more year-that may indicate that major players are not going to be sold.

and it seems like Man C are also keen on him we may not have to pay the 40m clause but I bet Man C wud bid that just to keep Bilbao on their side :evil: :evil: :evil:
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:46 am

The player's agent gives little hope to Bayern, saying that they will want some 40 euros and that Bilbao don't need to sell him because they made money from their Europa League run. Moreover, the player himself has not expressed a wish to move. It looks like this transfer is not going to happen after all.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fussba ... 42344.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:49 am

That's good news to me!

Yaya Toure here we come!
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby RAGHU » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:39 am

MoFattal wrote:That's good news to me!

Yaya Toure here we come!

if man city offload yaya (30M+), then they can go for martinez and also keeping the salary difference in mind
RAGHU
I post all the time

Postby Rogach » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 am

I think we will hijack the M'VIla deal from Arsenal if this fails. He said he will decide on his future after the Euros.
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:08 am

MUTU wrote:The player's agent gives little hope to Bayern, saying that they will want some 40 euros and that Bilbao don't need to sell him because they made money from their Europa League run. Moreover, the player himself has not expressed a wish to move. It looks like this transfer is not going to happen after all.

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fussba ... 42344.html

We'll give them the nicely rounded sum of 100 euros instead. :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernLeb » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:11 am

Rogach wrote:I think we will hijack the M'VIla deal from Arsenal if this fails. He said he will decide on his future after the Euros.

He is injured I doubt we will get an injured player.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Rogach » Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:51 am

BayernLeb wrote:
Rogach wrote:I think we will hijack the M'VIla deal from Arsenal if this fails. He said he will decide on his future after the Euros.

He is injured I doubt we will get an injured player.

As i understood he'll return as soon as the Euros.
Rogach
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby samaj » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:01 am

i think what ever bayern want to do, it will happen after the Euro's, they may want to look for a cheaper player with the same qualities, or maybe a better one. time will tell. And btw they still have lots of money from CL since they only spend 17.5 million on the 5 players they got so they will spend lots of the money for a world class player
"My Heart Is Here.
My Heart Is Red." -Schweinsteiger
samaj
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News