You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:11 pm

MUTU wrote:
tflags wrote:Question is, r we?

I really don't think he's worth breaking our transfer record for.

We don't have to break the transfer record. The 40m clause applies just for spanish clubs. Even if RM/Barcelona offers 40m, I think that Bilbao would be willing to sell him to us about 30-32m.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JJJ » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:14 pm

30m+ is still breaking our transfer record.
Kraft
Hummels, Badstuber, Alaba
Schöpf, Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can, Contento
Müller, Wagner

JJJ
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby Min » Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Brilliant player, fantastic player! I see in him new Stefan Effenberg plus more! I pray God everyday this transfer to happen. Real Madrid
wants him very much. The thing with spanish club is that Real would have to pay VAT additionally to his price, so the fee Madrid
would have to pay would be around 60 million euros. Surely they are reluctant to pay such an incredible amount.
So it is our chance. If we persuade him to come, Javi may be ours. He could have better prospects playing with us anyway.
Real Madrid does not have good name among players anymore: they bench stars, they kill their class.
But this common sense must be realized by Martinez himself.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby smaw2010 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:54 pm

Okay, Bilbao selling Martinez to Barcelona/Real Madrid is like Dortmund selling Lewandowski to us. They won't sell him to the spanish giants, trust me, unless they offer something like 45-50m (which they would not). The only probablility is Man United, but since they don't have as much interest as us (Heynckes wants him badly). He could probably join Bayern if the board really gives a concrete offer.
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:06 pm

smaw2010 wrote:Okay, Bilbao selling Martinez to Barcelona/Real Madrid is like Dortmund selling Lewandowski to us. They won't sell him to the spanish giants, trust me, unless they offer something like 45-50m (which they would not). The only probablility is Man United, but since they don't have as much interest as us (Heynckes wants him badly). He could probably join Bayern if the board really gives a concrete offer.

You never know with Real, smaw2010. They paid for Ronaldo 90 million, so 40 millions for them is not that bad at all. For them to pay these 30-40 millions are a lot easier than for us to pay 20-30 million. I really hope he joins us but with such stagnatic and stubborn management as Bayern has, it may be complicated.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:15 pm

smaw2010 wrote:Okay, Bilbao selling Martinez to Barcelona/Real Madrid is like Dortmund selling Lewandowski to us. They won't sell him to the spanish giants, trust me, unless they offer something like 45-50m (which they would not). The only probablility is Man United, but since they don't have as much interest as us (Heynckes wants him badly). He could probably join Bayern if the board really gives a concrete offer.

They paid 30 or 35m for Fabio Contreao last time i checked and they already have Marcelo as their RB u cant underestimate wat Real will do to get a player they want....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:09 pm

Its official Madrid have 4 CMs on their roster Gago, Khedira, Alonso, and Sahin i doubt they will be able to keep all of them and get Martinez tho.....

http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2012/06/02/3144574/roma-send-gago-back-to-real-madrid

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby smaw2010 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:47 am

So if we get a CDM, it's either Sahin/Martinez
smaw2010
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby BayernLeb » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:57 am

smaw2010 wrote:So if we get a CDM, it's either Sahin/Martinez

Well Sahin isn't that great defensively.
BayernLeb
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Min » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:54 am

BayernLeb wrote:

I have never been excited about Sahin. He is much more playmaker than defensive midfielder. He would be bad solution for our
existing problem to solve. Why should we buy benchwarmer for 15-20 mln? Let him go to Malaga, Valencia or BVB - second tier players
should play for second tier team.
Either Martinez or nothing. Then simply let's stick on what we have and be happy one more year without titles.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Javi Martínez

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Min wrote:
BayernLeb wrote:

I have never been excited about Sahin. He is much more playmaker than defensive midfielder. He would be bad solution for our
existing problem to solve. Why should we buy benchwarmer for 15-20 mln? Let him go to Malaga, Valencia or BVB - second tier players
should play for second tier team.
Either Martinez or nothing. Then simply let's stick on what we have and be happy one more year without titles.

i dont understand you Sahin is a great player he is one of he reasons Dortmund beat Bayern the year b4, he may not be great defensively but he has shown he plays at a world class level!!!

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Min » Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:11 pm

i dont understand you Sahin is a great player he is one of he reasons Dortmund beat Bayern the year b4, he may not be great defensively but he has shown he plays at a world class level!!![/quote]

I accept some of your points, Firefox. Thing is that Sahin was at his best when he was in Dortmund. Now he lost many of his qualities, he rarely plays for Real. He would be lost at any top club, I am pretty sure. Maybe player got not so strong mentality, who knows. Martinez is very good, he got winners mentality, he is very versatile, can defend, dribble, shut the opponent's team attacks, can begin attacks himself, can also score. For me Toni Kroos is better than Sahin, that is why we do not need him.
No wonder why many top clubs want Martinez' signature. Everybody can see in this guy mega potential. That is why I said that if not him maybe better not to waste money on benchwarmers at all? We already got big history in Europe getting all flop players. In recent tz article there was mentioned all tops and flops under Nerlinger. 2/3 all players he bought since summer 2009 were flops, and only very few tops. Much better to spend 40 mln on one great player than three years in a row spending 5-7 or 10 millions on flops. I would call it mismanagement nothing else.
Min
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAGHU » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:22 pm

Min wrote:I accept some of your points, Firefox. Thing is that Sahin was at his best when he was in Dortmund. Now he lost many of his qualities, he rarely plays for Real.

because of a major injury he missed the first half of the season but not because he was incompetent, if he was really bad as you stated mou would have offloaded him by now....
RAGHU
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:26 pm

Javi Martinez said that he is Happy in Bilbao and that he does not think about a Transfer

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 42344.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:10 pm

Personally I'd rather get Martinez. I feel getting Sahin would take time away from Kroos and I dony want that to happen.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News