You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Javi Martínez [Javier Martínez Aginaga]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Javi Martínez

Postby MoFattal » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:04 pm

CroCHEF wrote:

#Rummenigge in der Mixed Zone zum Thema Transfers: "Manchmal ist es gut, "The Unexpected" zu tun."

Translation please?
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby NikolajFromDenmark » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:05 pm

# Rummenigge in the mixed zone on transfers: "Sometimes it's good," "do." The Unexpected

Google.
NikolajFromDenmark
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:00 am

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/javi-martinez-33-millionen-euro-bayern-muenchen-2457373.html

It looks like it...

33mil € is maybe too much but that is how much every talented youngster costs considering his contract lenght...Let's hope he wont have high wages...something around 3 mil € would be enough for a youngster:)

I hope he turns out to be the exact player we need next to Schweini.

Shaqiri, Kroos and Muller can fight for 3 attacking positions with Robben and Ribery.
That makes us pretty much covered on all positions as Martinez can also play as CB.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MoFattal » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:06 am

Tomorrow is going to be one very interesting day. Let's wait and see what turns out.
MoFattal

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:07 am

and I read from some TZ comments that in those 33 mil€ that were offered performance clauses are included...so it is maybe around 30mil€ + performance based clauses
sch0ll7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MoFattal » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am

In general, how much reliable is tz? Say 70%?
MoFattal

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby uzi716 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:29 am

Press conference tomorrow? Sounds like good news, the only possible obstacle in this is Bielsa. He already said he doesn't want Martinez or Llorente to leave and he's not afraid of making irrational decisions.

Right now I'm cautiously optimistic.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AssemFCB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 am

If this transfer does happen, Bayern will show that they are up there with PSG, City and Chelsea in terms of transfers, a real powerhouse. An entire summer of Uli, Sammer and KHR making statements about how they will get him only for less than 40m will be worth it if they stick to their word and show us, and all of Europe, that Bayern gets what it wants.
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:41 am

uzi716 wrote:Press conference tomorrow? Sounds like good news, the only possible obstacle in this is Bielsa. He already said he doesn't want Martinez or Llorente to leave and he's not afraid of making irrational decisions.

Yea ur right that coach seems to be a hot head, there are even reports sayin Llorente doesnt want to stay mainly cause of him but back to Javi, still to much money spent on an untested guy but its about time for a quality transfer hope he makes a difference
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby raycambris28 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:17 am

Hello guys. I am new here.
I think Martinez is coming to bayern since Sammer was a defender and apparently he sees great potential and talent in him. Plus he seems like the sporting director that we needed since a long time ago.
raycambris28
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby tflags » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:49 am

According to a tweet post, Kicker has confirmed Athletic is holding a press conference tomorrow; not only about Martínez but also about Llorente who apparently is being courted by Juve.

I did find an official confirmation of this press conference. Hold on to your hats boys, we are going to find out if we just made the liga's most expensive purchase tomorrow at 12:30 CET.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby mbahou » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
uzi716 wrote:Press conference tomorrow? Sounds like good news, the only possible obstacle in this is Bielsa. He already said he doesn't want Martinez or Llorente to leave and he's not afraid of making irrational decisions.

still to much money spent on an untested guy but its about time for a quality transfer hope he makes a difference

if our board is willing to spend that much, then trust me he's most likely to be excellent for our team !!! also he's very versatile and the fact that he would play with such world class players at bayern will definitely enable him to play better and develop faster :)
mbahou
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:17 am

We rearly spend more than 20 mil€ on a player...and if we do...we are 200% sure he will deliver:)...so let's hope our guys are right once again
sch0ll7

Postby BayernLove » Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:51 am

We might as well have gotten Arbeloa, since Javi couldn't displace him in the Spain squad >.>
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:05 am

Are we going to have live chat during Bilbao's press conference ? :P
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News