You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jann-Fiete Arp

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jann-Fiete Arp

Postby MUTU » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:20 pm

bastos80 wrote:€5M per year :lol:

Only about €600k more than Kimmich.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:38 pm

icewizard wrote:€5M/year, but not willing to spend €5M for the transfer fee... Is this serious?

Especially when you consider that for the books that €5m fee would be amortized over the length of the contract...
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ed. » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:42 pm

aterford wrote:
icewizard wrote:€5M/year, but not willing to spend €5M for the transfer fee... Is this serious?

Especially when you consider that for the books that €5m fee would be amortized over the length of the contract...

Nothing new to see here. We already know the club is run by retards .
Ed.
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:03 pm

Ed. wrote:
aterford wrote:

What!!. Are Kalle, Uli and Brazzo retards because they don't want to sign an unproven player now for X amount of millions when they can get him for free next summer? Bayern certainly don't need Arp now and why should they spent money on him when they can get him for free next summer? It's not like he's going to be a sure starter this season.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:19 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
Ed. wrote:
aterford wrote:[quote="icewizard"]€5M/year, but not willing to spend €5M for the transfer fee... Is this serious?

What!!. Are Kalle, Uli and Brazzo retards because they don't want to sign an unproven player now for X amount of millions when they can get him for free next summer? Bayern certainly don't need Arp now and why should they spent money on him when they can get him for free next summer? It's not like he's going to be a sure starter this season.[/quote]

Yeah, we also "didn’t need" Sané... And we didn’t want Tuchel
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Thorthewarrior » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:21 pm

losing a talent to save a few million is ridiculous
Thorthewarrior
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:32 pm

gumboduncan wrote:What!!. Are Kalle, Uli and Brazzo retards because they don't want to sign an unproven player now for X amount of millions when they can get him for free next summer? Bayern certainly don't need Arp now and why should they spent money on him when they can get him for free next summer? It's not like he's going to be a sure starter this season.

You know there are these things we call "other clubs" who are well capable of buying players, right?
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:02 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
gumboduncan wrote:What!!. Are Kalle, Uli and Brazzo retards because they don't want to sign an unproven player now for X amount of millions when they can get him for free next summer? Bayern certainly don't need Arp now and why should they spent money on him when they can get him for free next summer? It's not like he's going to be a sure starter this season.

You know there are these things we call "other clubs" who are well capable of buying players, right?

And you probably know that Arp has agreed to join us next season for free. The only reason Bayern want to buy him now is that they would prefer him playing in the Bundesliga, not Bundesliga 2.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby #12 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:10 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

And you probably know that Arp has agreed to join us next season for free. The only reason Bayern want to buy him now is that they would prefer him playing in the Bundesliga, not Bundesliga 2.

Yeah cause somebody trying to swoop in has never happened and never worked before right?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
Chief Critic

National Flag:
Germany

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Yes, just like someone like Pep will not pay 50M for Pavard after the WC, just like we didn't want Sané, De Bryune didn't say anything like "I want to play for Bayern" couple years ago, but he was too expensive for one of the richest clubs in the world.

Still, I remember how KHR put so much trust on our future superstars "" - Jose Sosa, currently playing in Trabzonspor, Gotze with all of his sidepassing, and in case you forgot about the transfer of Breno from São Paulo and Rummenigge said he would be commanding the defence "for many years", while he ended loaned in Nürnberg.

They are blinded by the domestic success, and they are acting totally different from the top clubs that have ambitious at the moment.

Tell me when Perez is going to leave Ribéry and Robben at this age in the team? Will Simeone use them in Atletico? Barca? Juve? Who is going to rely on them to help winning the CL? Bayern.

They are going to leave him in the second Bundesliga, because they don't want to add 5 **** millions, while they can bring some of the money while loaning him to someone like Hoffe, Wolfsburg or someone else. Don't act like everything is fine, the fans need to keep pressure on them, since they probably forget that they are ruling Bayern, not HSV.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:58 pm

gumboduncan wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:

An agreement with no legal basis.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby aterford » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:30 pm

As best I can tell Arp has only given a verbal commitment and he wouldn't be the first (and wouldn't be the last, for that matter) to 'agree' to move to a team a year later and end up moving elsewhere before that time arrives...

Rather than viewing it as "Why pay €5m when you can get him for free?"
it should be "Should we pay an extra €2.5m (as we've offered €2.5m already) to secure his signing 100% or are we comfortable taking a risk that could potentially save us €2.5m-€5m max?"
aterford
I'm a post king!

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 pm

According to SportBild everything with the player has been finished. If that's the case then I can't see why Bayern should be in danger of loosing him. This looks just like Goretzka and Lewandowski, a pre-contract is finished. It also says that Arp wants to play for Bayern. If the board believes that they'll loose him then I would think they'll finish the transfer this summer. HSV are probably just trying to add a few more euros to the deal. That's very understandable. They desperately need money.

To me it looks like Bayern are ready to buy him in order to control were he plays next season, not to secure him this summer.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:34 pm

Jann-Fiete Arp has left Hamburg's training camp. He was spotted in Munich where he he will undergo a medical and sign his contract at Bayern - Arp will sign 4 year contract and will get 4m salary per season!

[Fussballeck + Bild]
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby aterford » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:24 am

IsiahRashad wrote:Jann-Fiete Arp has left Hamburg's training camp. He was spotted in Munich where he he will undergo a medical and sign his contract at Bayern - Arp will sign 4 year contract and will get 4m salary per season!

[Fussballeck + Bild]

Hopefully the above is true, but...
Can't see tweet? Click here!
aterford
I'm a post king!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News