You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Jann-Fiete Arp

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: Jann-Fiete Arp

Postby bmguy » Fri May 18, 2018 4:06 pm

Ollio wrote:
OhioFan wrote:I must have missed something. Who would be the fourth?

Lewandowski, Wagner, Gnabry and Arp, as it says on MUTUs tweet.

could be just 3 after this

https://talksport.com/football/chelsea- ... er-decides
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby MUTU » Fri May 18, 2018 4:29 pm

aterford wrote:I suspect Andersson - who will have just turned 18 at the time of his transfer - will probably be initially brought into the reserves...but I don't know for sure.

Just a small point that Andersson was born in January 2001, which means he'll be about 18 and a half when he joins. I don't know why we're not getting him in the winter transfer window... he'd turn 18 before the window closes.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby OhioFan » Fri May 18, 2018 5:56 pm

Ollio wrote:

Thanks. I don't really count Gnabry in that position. But, I've been wrong before.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ollio » Fri May 18, 2018 6:01 pm

OhioFan wrote:
Ollio wrote:

Thanks. I don't really count Gnabry in that position. But, I've been wrong before.

Yeah, we'll have to see how he gets used next season. Interesting to see. Cannot comment on how he's played this season, since I've really watched no BuLi games besides Bayern ones, because no one holds the Bundesliga rights in my country anymore. And I'm sick of laggy free streams.
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby OhioFan » Fri May 18, 2018 6:05 pm

I remember those free stream sites. what a pain. We are lucky now in the US, all FCB matches are on TV and you can watch any match for a $20 per month subscription.
St. Arnulf of Metz - Bishop & member of the court of the Frankish king Theodebert II of Austrasia. A noble, Arnulf married Doda & their son was Ansegisel. Ansegisel married Beggia, the daughter of Pepin of Landen, starting the Carolingian dynasty.
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Ollio » Fri May 18, 2018 6:20 pm

OhioFan wrote:I remember those free stream sites. what a pain. We are lucky now in the US, all FCB matches are on TV and you can watch any match for a $20 per month subscription.

I used to be able to watch all Bundesliga games for 5€ per month :mrgreen: But now I'm back to collecting malware, sigh. Please someone, take my money!
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby bmguy » Sat May 19, 2018 5:56 am

OhioFan wrote:Thanks. I don't really count Gnabry in that position. But, I've been wrong before.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AFDxOIv5qTI[/youtube]

look at the video, it shows that he's good as a secondary striker who tends to drift to both wings, the same style of Messi.
bmguy
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membership

Postby Ollio » Sat May 19, 2018 12:05 pm

bmguy wrote:
OhioFan wrote:Thanks. I don't really count Gnabry in that position. But, I've been wrong before.

[youtube]https://youtu.be/AFDxOIv5qTI[/youtube]

look at the video, it shows that he's good as a secondary striker who tends to drift to both wings, the same style of Messi.

Not really Messiesque for me, but TBH I've gotten excited from way worse highlight reels. Cool!
Ollio
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby bbenno » Wed May 23, 2018 8:32 am

https://twitter.com/HomeBayern___/statu ... 6850330625

Sportbild: Arp has decided for Bayern...but we haven't made a concrete move for him yet.

Come on! Make it happen Rummenigge; then loan him to Hoffenheim! :mrgreen:
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Wed May 23, 2018 9:02 am

Due to DFB regulations, there are 2 options for Arp to avoid playing in the 2. Bundesliga next season:

1. Arp is sold outright.
  2. Arp signs a contract extension and gets loaned out next season.

He cannot get loaned out in his last year of contract, which means that if Bayern only want him on a free transfer in 2019 he'd have to play second division football next season.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri May 25, 2018 6:03 am

Bayern have reached an agreement with Hamburg striker Fiete Arp (18). The only remaining detail is when he will come. Whether Bayern will pay to get him this summer or wait and get him for free in 2019 [Bild]
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Fri May 25, 2018 9:12 am

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bbenno » Fri May 25, 2018 10:01 am

I might be alone on this, but I really hope that we buy him now and not wait until his contract expires, or at least pay some sort of compensation to HSV; somewhere in the region of 5-10m like the rumoured release clause. It would still be peanuts for such a talent.

They can really use the money. :roll:

Plus, imagine all the hate we'll be getting if we, after Goretzka, would pick up the next big thing in Germany on a free transfer :shock:
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Fri May 25, 2018 10:04 am

bbenno wrote:I might be alone on this, but I really hope that we buy him now and not wait until his contract expires, or at least pay some sort of compensation to HSV. Somewhere in the region of 5-10m like the rumoured release clause. It woyld still be peanuts for such a talent.

Plus, imagine all the hate we'll be getting if we, after Goretzka, would pick up the next big thing in Germany on a free transfer :shock:

Thing is, if we buy him now, aren't we going to stifle his development by either letting him rot on the bench or playing him in the Regionalliga Bayern?

And, instead of loaning him out, wouldn't it be better to just let him stay at HSV where he is already integrated with his teammates rather than go to some other club in which he'd need some time to establish himself?

The best solution, IMO, would be to buy him now for peanuts and loan him back to HSV for 1 year.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bbenno » Fri May 25, 2018 10:23 am

MUTU wrote:
bbenno wrote:I might be alone on this, but I really hope that we buy him now and not wait until his contract expires, or at least pay some sort of compensation to HSV. Somewhere in the region of 5-10m like the rumoured release clause. It woyld still be peanuts for such a talent.

Thing is, if we buy him now, aren't we going to stifle his development by either letting him rot on the bench or playing him in the Regionalliga Bayern?

And, instead of loaning him out, wouldn't it be better to just let him stay at HSV where he is already integrated with his teammates rather than go to some other club in which he'd need some time to establish himself?

The best solution, IMO, would be to buy him now for peanuts and loan him back to HSV for 1 year.

That would be the perfect solution!
Doesn't make any sense having him hang around the first team when we have Wagner...unless he can play as a winger... :wink:
bbenno
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Denmark

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News