You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Coman » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:08 am

La Bestia Negra wrote:
bastos80 wrote:
La Bestia Negra wrote:So my friend was telling me he thinks Real have all the power cause they can recall him from the loan if they want. I told him I don't think this is the case but he seems certain that they have that option. I have no experience with contracts so if someone could give me some insight I'd appreciate it

Well, Barca & Real fans surely think the world revolves around them and them only.

He's actually an AC Milan fan but I never hear the end about how great Real is and how much Bayern are awful :roll:

Your friend is probably deluded. :wink:

Should buy impartiality
Neuer (Ulreich)
Kimmich (Rafinha) - Süle(Martinez) - Hummels (Boateng) - Alaba (Rafinha)
Goretzka(Tolisso) - Thiago (Sanches)
Robben (Gnabry) - James (Müller) - Coman (Ribéry)
Lewandowski (Wagner)
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
French Southern Ter

Postby gumboduncan » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:22 am

There is absolutely no chance that Real Madrid has a recall option in the loan deal. It is usually inserted in lower league football and to young players that are sent on loan to gain experience. James will be at Bayern for the next two season at least. 100%.

And about his wages. Lets not forget that he signed his contract back in 2014 when he was only 23 years old. I think 8 million Euros a year (Gross) is likely to be accurate. Even though Real Madrid pays the best in world football they most likely wouldn't throw stupid money at a young player like James when he signed his contract. If James would've become a key player like Ronaldo and Bale then he would definitely receive a major contract like them. If Bayern sign him after the loan deal then I'm sure he´ll get a salary in the region of 15 million or so.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby tflags » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:25 am

Irish Connection wrote:We are also paying them 5m per season for the loan. Surely that means they cant recall the loan. Juventus would have recalled Coman straight away

Marcotti: "What Bayern likes most about this deal is that they are leasing him for 5 million each year on a two year loan. At the end of that there's an agreed upon price at which they can buy him outright. The suggestion is in the 30-35 million range but at that stage that price is irrelevant because he's going to have only one year left on his contract and if things work out at Bayern they can get him at a discount. . ."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tflags » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Interesting signing. Unlike Tolisso, who arguably occupies the spot left by Alonso (or someone else's on that spot for that matter), James (requested by himself to be called "Jámes" as in typical Spanish pronunciation fashion and not "Yames" as in 007 British style) transfer on the pitch is still a mystery.

Even on a certain 4-3-3 formation, which this transfer is begging for, you STILL have a hard time figuring out what to make of all this.

If you upgrade Tolisso to world class level, and 40 million euros begs to do just that; and downgrade Rudy to either a full back or bencher (a highly risky move given his newfound National Team exposure), you find yourself shuffling pieces around figuring out what to do with all these midfielders.

So on a good day you would think a:

Coman/Ribéry Lewan Robben/James
Tolisso/Renato Thiago/Rudy Vidal

Even by that magical formation which does make sense (in a very 'injurial' wingerlight fashion) you still have something a Muller issue floating around.

In any day of the week, whatever flavour of ice cream floats your boat, even the most ardent German hater can agree that Muller can do whatever James does and then some.

So why bring him in? Wouldn't a proper winger on a Gnabryless team fit better?

Does Bayern really need a gazillion more twitter followers?

Or was this really a seasonal marketing stunt? A kinda of big-hoopla singing without the 100 million price attached to it. A true grenade transfer. . . one at least that doesn't really explode.

Funny how in the summer of 2014 Madrid went out of its way to bring yet another Galáctico singing with a 20 something year old fresh from World Cup miracles and none knew at the time why, where did he fit and hence what what the transfer for?

Three years later we find ourselves inheriting that very same problem.

Interesting.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:54 pm

We can all move the conversation to his player thread as his name needs to be sorted out some more
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Roonzil » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Also, his agent is in Munich this week...

(Where is the coffee emoji???)
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:58 pm

Roonzil wrote: Can't see tweet? Click here!

Also, his agent is in Munich this week...

(Where is the coffee emoji???)
Yes were is that? Stolen by Starke ?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:33 pm

According to Don Balon, James Rodriguez would like to return to Real Madrid if Heynckes is not Bayern coach next season. [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016, 2017/18 and World Cup 2018 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:48 pm

Well, the same thing was said when Ancelotti was shown the door #-o
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:20 pm

MUTU wrote:
According to Don Balon, James Rodriguez would like to return to Real Madrid if Heynckes is not Bayern coach next season. [source]

DonBalon ? One week ago they were saying that Liverpool are going to buy him at the end of THIS season,without even realising that he is going to be here for 2 year loan,not one;now they are saying this Real thing..

I'm not worried about James,he is playing fantastic and he is going to be a Bayern player for long time.End of the discussion.
IsiahRashad
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby krkla » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
MUTU wrote:

DonBalon ? One week ago they were saying that Liverpool are going to buy him at the end of THIS season,without even realising that he is going to be here for 2 year loan,not one;now they are saying this Real thing..

I'm not worried about James,he is playing fantastic and he is going to be a Bayern player for long time.End of the discussion.

Without knowing the exact details of the deal with Real an James, but don't you usually agree future contract terms with a player, when you loan with an option to buy? Otherwise it seems pointless to do deals like this if the player Can turn down a contract after his loan spell.
krkla
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Denmark

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 pm

krkla wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Without knowing the exact details of the deal with Real an James, but don't you usually agree future contract terms with a player, when you loan with an option to buy? Otherwise it seems pointless to do deals like this if the player Can turn down a contract after his loan spell.

That's correct. If he wants to go back to Real Madrid, we could technically buy him from Real Madrid and sell him back to them for profit.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:04 pm

MUTU wrote:That's correct. If he wants to go back to Real Madrid, we could technically buy him from Real Madrid and sell him back to them for profit.

Not that I think this would happen, but I don't think Bayern would attempt to profit from selling James back to Madrid and risk souring relations. They sell us cheap and so do we.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Achilles » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:13 pm

Don Balon, TheSun and sport1.de should be in a blacklist here, completely rubbish stories and "sources"
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:22 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
MUTU wrote:That's correct. If he wants to go back to Real Madrid, we could technically buy him from Real Madrid and sell him back to them for profit.

Not that I think this would happen, but I don't think Bayern would attempt to profit from selling James back to Madrid and risk souring relations. They sell us cheap and so do we.

I agree, I'm just writing what is technically possible, bearing in mind that rather than sell him back to Real Madrid we could also sell him elsewhere.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News