You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Fénix » Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:14 pm

Just as they say: "No me preocupo ni por él ni por su carrera para nada porque él siempre quería quedarse en Madrid, la ciudad que le gusta y por lo tanto no es nuestro problema que va a pasar con James en el futuro sino suyo."

His career after the World Cup went in a wrong direction thanks to Real Madrid. Diego Simeone wanted to sign him this summer, but Florentino Pérez couldn't allow himself to send another player to city rivals and face harsh criticism from fans' side.

p.s. He couldn't recover with us due to the coach issues and Müller factor, that's why he left the club. I don't mind if Coutinho, Havertz and Sané join us. =P~ =P~ =P~ Nobody won't remember him in 2 years. :D
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby Achilles » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Fénix wrote:if Coutinho, Havertz and Sané join us. =P~ =P~ =P~ Nobody won't remember him in 2 years. :D

If we sign those three in a single transfer window I won't even remember my name buddy :lol:
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News