You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Rumours and news about the transfer market. Who are FC Bayern attempting to sign? Who's going to leave? Find it all here.

Re: James Rodríguez [James David Rodríguez Rubio]

Postby KrampusIsReal » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:41 pm

MaCk0y wrote:
KrampusIsReal wrote:Some idiot on instagram tried saying real want kimmich in order to sign James... do these guys not understand the deal is done that we can purchase him already?

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Why are you reading Instagram?
Just saw it on my timeline...

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
Mia San Mia!
Deutscher Fußball Bund! WeltMeisters '54 '74 '90 '14
KrampusIsReal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Fénix » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:05 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:So much bullshit in the last posts that my eyes started hurting.

This is his only comment about Kovac at the end of April:

"He’s a young coach and he has done well at Eintracht Frankfurt. I hope he comes here with a big desire to win titles. That’s what a big club always wants."

The eyes of some people around Europe are really hurting badly after they saw what Jupp did with James last season and no wonder that everyone now thinks he is an excellent player after 3 average years at Real Madrid where he wasn't a first choice and has developed into an indispensable player.

J. Rodriguez is going nowhere and he will be playing at Bayern next season and I'm very sure the year after and then another year after... These internet idiots and attention whores only post shít just to make those social media and virtual reality fappers in ecstasy and addicted to them.
Auf geht's ihr Roten!
Fénix

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Croatia

Postby Achilles » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:21 pm

James Rodriguez under the right formation will thrive again in Bayern jersey, he played one game with Colombia and he made the best individual performance of the tournament. Last season was clearly an opener for James because of Ancelotti and the whole Bayern situation if Kovac appreciates his attributes he will be amazing.

I'm very into the James Rodriguez project for Bayern and this comes from a fan that was for skeptical about him coming to Munich. His skills and attitude convinced me that the guy is a game changer for Bayern but he needs the right players around him, proper DM and fast players upfront to make use of his killer passes or crosses.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Thank you guys but I don't think kimmich and James will go anywhere . Coaches at Bayern Munich really respect James and his mother , his closest family member , legends of Colombia also perfer us than real Madrid . Although I like James but I think he will get less time to play next season . I only think James is fit with formats 4-3-3 with physcial defending midfielder such as gorezta , Vidal . Maybe if gorezta , such as defending midfielder , James can play as a distributor in 4-2-3-1 with gnabry , a new wing and muller such as 10 . I think muller will get support next season with gnabry and a new wing in next season. I hope muller will come back his best form .
In fact , I think when we need to play with touch competitors we will see a format with more physical defending midfielder such as gorezta , rudy , vidal , Sanchez , wagner at here because our new coach seems to pefer to physical and fast players to link attack above . But I think or james will be happy if our new coach respect james 's creation by requiring him to train attacking for other players at beyern munich
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:54 pm

I think why kimmich and james must go to real madrid [-X [-X
When both don't like to play defending . who will play defending if a system has too many attacking players. None of them is good at bearing pressure of media while next season both kimmich and james can get much help from defending to play attacking and creation.
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:09 am

According to Marca, James has told his close friends that he wants to return to Real Madrid now that Zidane is gone.
YlonenXabi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby gumboduncan » Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:05 am

Yeah, I read the article, but I don't think much of it. James has said on several occasions that he's happy here in Munich. His loan contract has been reported to be without an exit clause so if that's true I don't have any fear of losing him now. I do think he would rather live in Spain then Germany. That makes of course more sense since he's from a Spanish speaking country, but with success on the field and him playing well and as a regular starter, I think he'll be just fine here with us.
In Kalle I trust
gumboduncan
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iceland

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:24 pm

DRvad14
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby aterford » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:50 pm

My Spanish is relatively crap, but I read through the Marca article and couldn't find any evidence whatsoever beyond "James wants to move back" - but nothing at all to support that. It read to me MUCH more like "Real Madrid would like to have James back" more than "James wants a Madrid return"

In whatever case, even if he does want to move, we'd be stupid to not buy first and sell.
Operation ten Hag 2k20
aterford
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:08 pm

There have been quite a few articles recently in Marca about James i.e videos showing off his goals and skills and now this transfer rumours

They didn't mention any official source, they just said close friends

So what Falk said seems to be true
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:26 pm

BTW would James be able to reject a new contract if Bayern triggers the release clause? Could he force a move to Real Madrid claiming that he will not accept Bayern's offer next year?
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby munchen99 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:44 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW would James be able to reject a new contract if Bayern triggers the release clause? Could he force a move to Real Madrid claiming that he will not accept Bayern's offer next year?

Of course.
munchen99
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:55 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW would James be able to reject a new contract if Bayern triggers the release clause? Could he force a move to Real Madrid claiming that he will not accept Bayern's offer next year?

What makes options to buy so simple is you dodge having to negotiate with the club and just have to focus on coming to personal terms with the player which doesn’t seem to be much of an obstacle since James seems keen on staying in Munich....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:23 pm

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Lý bảo linh » Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:57 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Ouch

Can't see tweet? Click here!

You don't believe marca . It is only perez . james said in many interviews that he love bayern munich . Why james can't decide by himself when real madrid pushed him before . I never forget how real madrid treated james badly and I want to spread bad things about real madrid with james to all world . How james return real madrid to play wing when guys see how james is slowly and has many injuries now . Why james must return real madrid when he never like bale and the whole real madrid team . Only james 's idol is ronaldo really treated well with james at real madrid . You couldn't image what real madrid fans did with james . James never got role of 10 at real madrid . They only let isco play at that role . Even I never forget bale played at role of 10 while james must be on benched for bale or james must play on wing . That 's why he had much injuries and couldn't get play much at real madrid . In addtion , real madrid never developed james at role of toni kroos such as jupp Why james must return real madrid . Even james only can get 3 millions at real madrid while james get 7 millions at here and have double salary at real madrid .
Lý bảo linh
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Transfer Rumours & News